Page 745 of 867 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 743 744 745 746 747 755 795 845 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,625 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

This made me smile. Great thing Billy did.

Billy Joel gave some Long Island elemtary school singers the shock of their young lives when he showed up to their concert tribute to his music on Wednesday.
    Kindergarten, first and second-graders at Glen Cove, New York's Deasy Elementary were all set to perform their The River of Dreams: A Billy Joel Tribute concert when the Piano Man himself rolled up on his motorcycle.
    Minutes before showtime, the news spread. Thankfully, Joel was thoughtful enough to sit near the back so as not to make anyone too nervous

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2yaOuGyMh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Me yesterday at work:

Well...kind of.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Me yesterday at work:

Well...kind of.
    Why only kind of?

Received a letter that declined me.
    The bad news: someone trying to open an account with my information.

Good news: criminals stupid enough to try and obtain something with a black man's credit.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Put my 2 weeks in and I'm very glad I did.

I'm sick to death of people walking all over me and I'm not taking it anymore!!!

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

I'm sick to death of people walking all over me and I'm not taking it anymore!!!
    Wow! That's HUGE. I'm happy that you're taking the bull by the horns and ruling your own destiny. I'm proud of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Right out of college I got a "really good" job. And it was just what I had wanted, but for what ever reason, the atmosphere was toxic. Absolutely toxic. I stuck it out for five years before I quit and went to grad school. Best decision I ever made. I hope everything works out the way you want it!
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Grandma Betty makes me happy

I'm following her

"I didn't know I had a bucket..." that's great!

A friend of mine who missed her senior prom due to illness is throwing an adult prom party. I'm so excited! I'm glad my mom had my senior prom dress professionally packed up so it'll still be in perfect condition (I don't even know where my other two prom dresses are).

Fun, fun, fun!!

Adult prom sounds awesome! I never went to mine either; but that was because I (thought I) was too good for stupid school activities.

What makes me happy is I ordered my husband his dream truck today! He's been talking about getting a Ford Raptor for a couple years now and I always said it was too expensive blah blah blah... Well, he's going to be surprised when he comes home from Guam in September!

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    A friend of mine who missed her senior prom due to illness is throwing an adult prom party. I'm so excited! I'm glad my mom had my senior prom dress professionally packed up so it'll still be in perfect condition (I don't even know where my other two prom dresses are).

Fun, fun, fun!!
    That is awesome! I had a prom dress but went to a NIN concert instead. I had the dress until I moved out west (and wore it several times.) I think it's totally awesome that she's having an adult prom party since she didn't get to go. She should have punch and someone should spike it:)

Quote Originally Posted by Trahnse View Post
    Adult prom sounds awesome! I never went to mine either; but that was because I (thought I) was too good for stupid school activities.

What makes me happy is I ordered my husband his dream truck today! He's been talking about getting a Ford Raptor for a couple years now and I always said it was too expensive blah blah blah... Well, he's going to be surprised when he comes home from Guam in September!

This is SUPER awesome! Can I be your wife? I want a new car

Quote Originally Posted by Trahnse View Post

I was too cool for a lot of things back then, too, haha.

I'm sure your hubby will be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    That is awesome! I had a prom dress but went to a NIN concert instead. I had the dress until I moved out west (and wore it several times.) I think it's totally awesome that she's having an adult prom party since she didn't get to go. She should have punch and someone should spike it:)
    Never fear ... there will be copious amounts of alcohol. At least this time I'll have a better date, haha! The guy I went to senior prom with got me liquored up on tequila sunrises, then kept trying to have anal sex with me, lol. And he was really pushy about it. Pissed me off. I was only 17, ffs. I never spoke to him again after that night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Never fear ... there will be copious amounts of alcohol. At least this time I'll have a better date, haha! The guy I went to senior prom with got me liquored up on tequila sunrises, then kept trying to have anal sex with me, lol. And he was really pushy about it. Pissed me off. I was only 17, ffs. I never spoke to him again after that night.
    Ahhh high school. I did go to Prom in my Freshman year. It was a blind date - a guy I'd met off of a BBS (the internet before it was cool.) I got ready in a half hour - shower included - and wore the same dress I'd worn to homecoming and the Military Ball. He looked like OJ Simpson. I still remember my dad yelling up the stairs to me, while my mom was on the phone with his mom "you're not racist, are you!" FFS Dad!

Ahhh high school. I did go to Prom in my Freshman year. It was a blind date - a guy I'd met off of a BBS (the internet before it was cool.) I got ready in a half hour - shower included - and wore the same dress I'd worn to homecoming and the Military Ball. He looked like OJ Simpson. I still remember my dad yelling up the stairs to me, while my mom was on the phone with his mom "you're not racist, are you!" FFS Dad!
    I remember the BBS craze. I was all over a few of them back in the day (the early 90s). I even met a girl on one of them, and we're still friends today.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I remember the BBS craze. I was all over a few of them back in the day (the early 90s). I even met a girl on one of them, and we're still friends today.
    I'm quasi still friends with one of my exes I met on there. I found several emails I'd printed (from our 286...man.) off there. Man were those just plain bad. No one needs to see teenage drama from your past. No one.

I'm quasi still friends with one of my exes I met on there. I found several emails I'd printed (from our 286...man.) off there. Man were those just plain bad. No one needs to see teenage drama from your past. No one.
    I agree. I'd like to pretend those years never happened. Well, parts of them, anyway.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I agree. I'd like to pretend those years never happened. Well, parts of them, anyway.
    I have court transcripts for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I have court transcripts for that.
    My court transcripts were from my 30's and were not pretty. I even made the newspaper. Speaking of my ex, he got involved with the problems with my roof and house and is raising all kinds of hell. I gave up and unleashed him.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellJett View Post
    My court transcripts were from my 30's and were not pretty. I even made the newspaper. Speaking of my ex, he got involved with the problems with my roof and house and is raising all kinds of hell. I gave up and unleashed him.
    Are you saying you're crazy?

Having a sick day at home...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Are you saying you're crazy?
    No, I WAS a little crazy, but I grew up and learned some self control. I'll tell about it in a Confessions thread someday.

this is the most awesome thing i have ever seen. holy shit.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=657791267589225

i wish i could embed.

oh! here we go!

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar

do you think duck tales is on netflix?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information