Page 70 of 867 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Re: Dumb things that make you happy.

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=14731.msg1056175#msg1056175 date=1225129555]
    Finishing almost one-half of a psychology poster that is due tomorrow.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Oh, I am so happy when you're here!!!!!

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=14731.msg1056348#msg1056348 date=1225140311]
    I am so happy that the Angie thread is locked.
    [/quote]

:-o Is it really? I should meander over there and look.

hmm yeah it is. no more posting. aw shucks.

btw my hatemail still didn't get up. I may try to send another..

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=14731.msg1056360#msg1056360 date=1225141489]
    hmm yeah it is. no more posting. aw shucks.

btw my hatemail still didn't get up. I may try to send another..
    [/quote]

How much do you like it here?
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I just saw the hottest guy at the market.  He looked just like my ex.  :lol:  And he was checking me out and then we sort of followed each other around the market.  me and that particular face go hand in hand apparently.

Someday I'm going to run into my ex at a wedding or something with a guy who looks just like him and it's going to be really weird.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=14731.msg1056202#msg1056202 date=1225131257]
    it's cool if you don't have a problem with anyone talking to you like that but i do. i don't like it one bit. :x
    [/quote]
    Are you fucking kidding me? Talking to people what way? Shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Can MORE people talk to me that way, please? I need some fucking tough ass love.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=14731.msg1056674#msg1056674 date=1225159516]
    Can MORE people talk to me that way, please? I need some fucking tough ass love.
    [/quote]
    I can't believe that she just said that. I mean...WTF!?

Telling someone that's recently diagnosed with type II Diabetes that they should avoid McDonald's and try some healthy eating. Yea, I'm just a fuckin monster, and I am way out of line.

Holy shit BD, I'd love to hear the explanation for this one. You're giving people social cues on how people should be spoken to?
    It would be funny it weren't so hilarious.

I'm fucking starving.

Brian Griffin as seeing eye dog at movie theater, narrating the Blair Witch Project:

Nothing’s happening...
    Nothing's happening...
    Nothing's happening...
    Something about a map...
    It’s over.
    A lot of people look pissed.
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=MeganFarmer link=topic=14731.msg1056353#msg1056353 date=1225140785]
    Oh, I am so happy when you're here!!!!!
    [/quote]

:lol:

I'm finally almost done. :D

ETA: 9.5 hours later, I'm completely finished with the damn thing, and I don't ever want to look at posterboard ever again!

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=14731.msg1056674#msg1056674 date=1225159516]
    [/quote]
    Missed this before. I'd be more than willing to help! You can do it. I need to start those texts.

I guess when someone has weight issues, even to the point where their health is in jeopardy, saying anything other than &quot;you go girl!&quot; is considered an insult.
    News to me. My bad.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=14731.msg1056681#msg1056681 date=1225159736]
    I can't believe that she just said that. I mean...WTF!?

Telling someone that's recently diagnosed with type II Diabetes that they should avoid McDonald's and try some healthy eating. Yea, I'm just a fuckin monster, and I am way out of line.

Holy shit BD, I'd love to hear the explanation for this one. You're giving people social cues on how people should be spoken to?
    It would be funny it weren't so hilarious.

[/quote]

it's something called tact, which you apparently lack.&nbsp; this isn't the first time you've said something rude to her about her condition.&nbsp; if you were genuinely concerned for her well being, you would PM her and offer some support instead of publically berating her.&nbsp; don't act like you are doing her any favors by being an asshole.&nbsp;

you and your high horse are getting extremely old.&nbsp; i'm definitely not the only one who thought you were out of line, ron.&nbsp; but whatever, you can do what you want.&nbsp; you are Ron_NYC, afterall.&nbsp; just don't think that everyone is gonna put up with your shit bc i won't.

why don't you bring up my past infractions again?&nbsp; that might be fun.&nbsp; because lord knows you haven't beat that horse dead yet. :roll:
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=14731.msg1057167#msg1057167 date=1225210913]
    it's something called tact, which you apparently lack.&nbsp; this isn't the first time you've said something rude to her about her condition.&nbsp; if you were genuinely concerned for her well being, you would PM her and offer some support instead of publically berating her.&nbsp; don't act like you are doing her any favors by being an asshole.&nbsp;

you and your high horse are getting extremely old.&nbsp; i'm definitely not the only one who thought you were out of line, ron.&nbsp; but whatever, you can do what you want.&nbsp; you are Ron_NYC, afterall.&nbsp; just don't think that everyone is gonna put up with your shit bc i won't.

why don't you bring up my past infractions again?&nbsp; that might be fun.&nbsp; because lord knows you haven't beat that horse dead yet. :roll:
    [/quote]
    Yea, you call me a fuckin porch monkey, and I'm going to bring it up. Again...and again.
    It must be terrible for you to relive again. Poor thing.
    It's heaps of fun for me to bring up the fact that you toss that shit around and some assholes here are actually buddy buddy with you. It's a highlight to be honest! :-D

And put up with what shit?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=14731.msg1057173#msg1057173 date=1225211223]
    Yea, you call me a fuckin porch monkey, and I'm going to bring it up. Again...and again.
    It must be terrible for you to relive again. Poor thing.
    It's heaps of fun for me to bring up the fact that you toss that shit around and some assholes here are actually buddy buddy with you. It's a highlight to be honest! :-D

And put up with what shit?
    [/quote]

way to change the subject, but ok.

i'm not playing the victim here, get that right.&nbsp; it's just really fucking old to be reminded over and over again of something that i have apologized for and regret.&nbsp; it's glaringly obvious that i am not a white supremicist, racist cuntrag you make me out to be.&nbsp; so cut it out, please.&nbsp; it's so tired, you have no idea.&nbsp; or don't, whatever.

and YOUR shit.&nbsp; the shit you spew here on a daily basis.&nbsp; i have no idea why people find you so entertaining and intelligent.&nbsp; i'm clueless.
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=beautiful.disaster link=topic=14731.msg1057187#msg1057187 date=1225211814]
    way to change the subject, but ok.

i'm not playing the victim here, get that right.&nbsp; it's just really fucking old to be reminded over and over again of something that i have apologized for and regret.&nbsp; it's glaringly obvious that i am not a white supremicist, racist cuntrag you make me out to be.&nbsp; so cut it out, please.&nbsp; it's so tired, you have no idea.&nbsp; or don't, whatever.

and YOUR shit.&nbsp; the shit you spew here on a daily basis.&nbsp; i have no idea why people find you so entertaining and intelligent.&nbsp; i'm clueless.
    [/quote]
    Well I have no idea how people still talk to you at all, but that's me. You have said shit to me, and Sauce, and make some other dick moves with your boy toy, and some people are cool with that. Whatever.

You don't have to be a racist cuntrag. I'm not saying that.
    But you can be an ass that says innaproprite shit to people, and can't see the hypocrisy in telling ME I don't know how to talk to folks. How's that sound?

How about you take a few days to think it over. 2 day timeout for making me have to go through that trauma again.
    Suck it up. You should have been perma for that shit anyway.

It's like a victim having to face their attacker. Have you no heart?
    Porch monkeys have feelings too.

ugh, ok.&nbsp; whatever.

but i would like to add that all of my buddies have been ran off.&nbsp; i am alone now.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=14731.msg1057197#msg1057197 date=1225212209]
    Well I have no idea how people still talk to you at all, but that's me. You have said shit to me, and Sauce, and make some other dick moves with your boy toy, and some people are cool with that. Whatever.

You don't have to be a racist cuntrag. I'm not saying that.
    But you can be an ass that says innaproprite shit to people, and can't see the hypocrisy in telling ME I don't know how to talk to folks. How's that sound?

How about you take a few days to think it over. 2 day timeout for making me have to go through that trauma again.
    Suck it up. You should have been perma for that shit anyway.

It's like a victim having to face their attacker. Have you no heart?
    Porch monkeys have feelings too.
    [/quote]
    Bullshit! Porch monkeys have superhuman strength and they own the night! Wait, that's retarded people, NVM.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=14731.msg1057662#msg1057662 date=1225233942]
    Bullshit! Porch monkeys have superhuman strength and they own the night! Wait, that's retarded people, NVM.

[/quote]
    :lol: I saw this was bumped, and I was like &quot;Oh boy, what did someone have to say?&quot; but that really made me lol.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=14731.msg1057662#msg1057662 date=1225233942]

[/quote]

Wait, I thought that was the robots that Sea Lab built, They can't break the five foot barrier, (why so short?) but they do have the strength of 10 go-rillas!
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

today hasn't been too awfully bad.

went to school.. wasted 8 hrs.. got home, got gas, babysat for another two hours.. went back home, watched cartoons on the couch in my undies for about 30 minutes.. and was knocked the fuck out.. and then woke up at like 10:30.. and i was like, damn i'm hungry.. so now i'm eating powdered donuts, and drinking a pepsi.. and it's all i've had to eat today.

I wish I could find something dumb to make me happy. But alas nothing.

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=14731.msg1057961#msg1057961 date=1225252598]
    [/quote]

BOOBIES. Boobies made you happy today.

If you like something other than boobies, that made you happy. Because i'm about 90 percent sure, without looking at the gender thing by your name, just at your av.. that you're a girl. so.. nevermind.

yeah. you're a girl. So.. um.. sorry.

Pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse....&nbsp; Nom Nom

[quote author=Deviant Toaster link=topic=14731.msg1057961#msg1057961 date=1225252598]
    [/quote]

You gots me, babe!!!&nbsp; 8-)&nbsp; Happy now??&nbsp; &nbsp; :lol:
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information