Page 68 of 867 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 568 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 21663

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Re: Dumb things that make you happy.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=14731.msg1051962#msg1051962 date=1224786371]
    Getting a text from McCooter. 
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=14731.msg1051979#msg1051979 date=1224786785]
    If you even say bird around my dogs they go apeshit  :-(
    [/quote]

Hahaha, my dog does too.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Getting a couple of boxes from amazon in the mail today. Woo hoo!

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=14731.msg1051756#msg1051756 date=1224778417]haha my dog does that, too and also butterflies. I bought him a bubble machine because he loves chasing bubbles. They'll be floating in the air 5 feet above his head and he jumps and jumps. It's hilarious. And kinda sad.  :lol:

My dogs are usually in the house, though so the outside birds are safe most of the time. [/quote]

That is hilarious!  You have to post a pic of that - or better yet a video.  I'll bet it's great exercise for him and burns off all that "dog energy."
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=14731.msg1052240#msg1052240 date=1224800034]
    That is hilarious!  You have to post a pic of that - or better yet a video.  I'll bet it's great exercise for him and burns off all that "dog energy."

[/quote]

It is good exercise! Jack Russells have so much energy and I am so lazy. We are a bad match but the bubble machine makes it all better.  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=14731.msg1052288#msg1052288 date=1224801602]
    It is good exercise! Jack Russells have so much energy and I am so lazy. We are a bad match but the bubble machine makes it all better.  :lol:
    [/quote]

Bubble machines make everything better!

So.. i filled out my senior bio for the yearbook today. it's mostly done.. but i still do need some help.. i have like three answer blanks not filled in.

Senior Name: Amber

Nicknames: Ambie, ichy, TANK, ber

Favorite thing to do: sleep

Favorite teacher: Mr. Mitchell. he's 1/2 vampire, 1/2 superhuman. Man never wear a coat, no matter how cold out.. always hosts the blood drive, but never gives blood. It's because his blood is really purple, and it has special healing abilities, too strong for normal humans. and he never misses school.

Favorite feature of yourself: I'd have to say my hunch back, or lazy eye

Things you'll miss most about HS: the hot delicious meals, the companionship of my fellow peers, and the loving, caring staff.

Favorite saying: *still need this one, any help appreciated..*

Plans after graduation: I'm going to disneyworld! like they always say after they win the world series. yeah.

prized possessions: my kerrismah.

carreer: walmart greeter, ups man, racecar driver, cowboy, astronaut, mermaid

word of advice: D's get degrees. Remember that.

Most embarrasing moment: *don't have this one either. i dont really get embarrased*

favorite song: *dont have either.. i need a really random one*

favorite hs moment: remember when we all hid that body and no one ever found out about it.. CRAP! sorry guys..

where do you see yourself in 10 years: hopefully not divorced on welfare with 6 kids, dead, still in a 2 year comm college trying to get a degree, or on cops.

role model: Oscar the Grouch (could use better one maybe)

activities: yearbook, the breakfast club (detention all the daymnnn time. yeahhh bitches)

so.. if you have any mods.. yeah.. put them down.. cause i'm stuck.

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=14731.msg1052819#msg1052819 date=1224819064]

Favorite saying: *still need this one, any help appreciated..*

[/quote]

If it has balls or wheels sooner or later it's going to give you trouble.

that the new celebrity rehab is on...good god steven adler from GNR is like Jeff Conaway :(

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=14731.msg1052840#msg1052840 date=1224819532]
    that the new celebrity rehab is on...good god steven adler from GNR is like Jeff Conaway :(
    [/quote]

I didn't know a new season was starting! God Dr. Guns is hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

If it wasn't for the fact that ichy is so young, and none of the you'wens would even know the song, let alone how frigging hilarious it is, I would vote for Heart Light, from Neil Diamond for favorite song. Random, awful and hilarious. Plus bonus points for ET reference! Everybody wins!
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

[quote author=wickedgirl link=topic=14731.msg1052883#msg1052883 date=1224822871]If it wasn't for the fact that ichy is so young, and none of the you'wens would even know the song, let alone how frigging hilarious it is, I would vote for Heart Light, from Neil Diamond for favorite song. Random, awful and hilarious. Plus bonus points for ET reference! Everybody wins![/quote]

One of the worst songs EVER, one of the worst performers ever!&nbsp; In fact, my nominee for Worst Song of All Time was performed by Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Fuckin' Rosie.&nbsp; It seems almost irrational to have such hatred for a song but I do.&nbsp; That song just about makes me violent.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp;
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=14731.msg1052941#msg1052941 date=1224830859] :lol:
    One of the worst songs EVER, one of the worst performers ever!&nbsp; In fact, my nominee for Worst Song of All Time was performed by Neil Diamond - Cracklin' Fuckin' Rosie.&nbsp; It seems almost irrational to have such hatred for a song but I do.&nbsp; That song just about makes me violent.&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

:2huh:

Wow, I've never seen you this angry, almost passionate. I think I like you like that :oops:&nbsp; I personally have no problem with Neil Diamond. I mean, some songs are catchy :|

I think He just takes a lot of flack for pretty much being the poster child for corny cheese. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what he's doing on this album

[quote author=yellowCake1 link=topic=14731.msg1052948#msg1052948 date=1224832047]Wow, I've never seen you this angry, almost passionate. I think I like you like that :oops:&nbsp; I personally have no problem with Neil Diamond. I mean, some songs are catchy :|

I think He just takes a lot of flack for pretty much being the poster child for corny cheese. Hell, I'm still trying to figure out what he's doing on this album [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; Yeah, I'm pretty rabid in my hatred of Neil.&nbsp; I know it's totally irrational - I'm the same way about Kylie Minogue.&nbsp; And by the way, the &quot;catchiness&quot; of those tunes are one of the reasons I can't stand Neil Diamond.&nbsp; All I have to hear is the opening bars of &quot;Cracklin' Rosie&quot; and I will sing that godawful song 24 hours a day for two weeks.&nbsp;

I got 1 mark of a first in my second paper. I am seriously shocked here. I am considering changing my course to International business, it just means that my placement is garenteed to be abroad. Oh and I have been accepted to do Camp America next summer Don't know where it is yet, me and my housemate are doing it together. You guys never know I may be able to make a meet up! :cheeR:

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=14731.msg1052288#msg1052288 date=1224801602]
    It is good exercise! Jack Russells have so much energy and I am so lazy. We are a bad match but the bubble machine makes it all better.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]

OMG, I want to get one of those for my doggies, too! I've been blowing bubbles for them lately (those edible doggy bubbles :lol), but that gets boring very quickly...

school today. i no haz it.

Being paid weekly.

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=14731.msg1053136#msg1053136 date=1224861133]
    OMG, I want to get one of those for my doggies, too! I've been blowing bubbles for them lately (those edible doggy bubbles :lol), but that gets boring very quickly...
    [/quote]

They are $20 at WalMart.

ETA I didn't know they made edible bubbles. I do worry he might ingest too much of it because he does catch a lot of them if they float low. They say they are nontoxic.

[quote author=HyperU2 link=topic=14731.msg1053422#msg1053422 date=1224873190]
    Being paid weekly.
    [/quote]

agreed. the only thing that bugs me is that i get paid for the week before, not the week of.. so if i work 30 hours one week and 18 the next week at the end of the 18 hr week i get the 30 hr week check.

anyway.. now that i have a set number of hours, i know exactly how much i'll get paid. I hate getting paid on saturday, though. I would so much rather it be friday. I can't bitch though. 200 a week part time, with no bills to pay, and 40 a week for gas isn't anything to bitch at.

right now 100 a week is going into a christmas club account.. that way i can't do anything to it..

i'm looking on craigslist for some stuff to build a guinea pig pen. I needed some square peel and stick tiles.. from like lowes or whatever.. I didn't find any.. but i did find a tv, dental cleaning, and a tractor tire. All for free.

The only thing the tv needs is new speakers.. the audio doesn't work. It looks exactly like my old tv..
    the only thing with the dental cleaning is that it's students.. And ususally they're just learning. so i don't think so.

so maybe not.

[quote author=ichy_underpants link=topic=14731.msg1053579#msg1053579 date=1224877989]
    i'm looking on craigslist for some stuff to build a guinea pig pen. I needed some square peel and stick tiles.. from like lowes or whatever.. I didn't find any.. but i did find a tv, dental cleaning, and a tractor tire. All for free.

The only thing the tv needs is new speakers.. the audio doesn't work. It looks exactly like my old tv..
    the only thing with the dental cleaning is that it's students.. And ususally they're just learning. so i don't think so.

so maybe not.
    [/quote]

I saw those peel and stick tiles at Dollar Tree once. I don't know how many you need.

probably about 10 or so. I'll have to take a look there..

blue raspberry jolly ranchers&nbsp;

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=14731.msg1053014#msg1053014 date=1224842848]
    :lol:&nbsp; Yeah, I'm pretty rabid in my hatred of Neil.&nbsp; I know it's totally irrational - I'm the same way about Kylie Minogue.&nbsp; And by the way, the &quot;catchiness&quot; of those tunes are one of the reasons I can't stand Neil Diamond.&nbsp; All I have to hear is the opening bars of &quot;Cracklin' Rosie&quot; and I will sing that godawful song 24 hours a day for two weeks.&nbsp; &nbsp;
    [/quote]

wicked, about to get smote-

Yea, cracklin' rosie, get on board.
    We're gonna ride 'til there ain't no more to go.
    Takin' it slow, lord don't you know,
    Happily a time when the poor man's let be

Hitchin' on a twilight train,
    Ain't nothin' here that i care to take along,
    Maybe a song to sing when i'm long,
    Don't mean to say please, said old man, i'm happy too.

Oh, i love my rosie child, you got the way to make me happy.
    You and me, we go in style.
    Cracklin' rose, you're a store-bought woman,
    You make me sing like a guitar hummin.
    Hang on to me, girl, our song keeps runnin' on.
    Play it now, play it now, play it now my lady!

Cracklin rosie, make me smile.
    Darl'in if lasts for an hour well that's alright we got all night
    To set the world right.
    Find us a dream and don't ask no questions yea!
    <br />The best thing happened. A guy was butchering Conway Twitty at Karaoke and the power went off in the bar. Someone shouted you pissed Jesus off when you messed with Conway!

Thread Information