Page 598 of 867 FirstFirst ... 98 498 548 588 596 597 598 599 600 608 648 698 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    I met the rest of the bf's family this weekend, and we all got along great. :)
    You make me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    You make me sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Larry Gooseman makes me happy. I'm not sure if he's a troll or not--people seem to know him IRL, but the entire page is hilarious.

I could be a year or two late on this guy... just found it tonight and I can't stop laughing.
    Larry Gooseman
    hots pocket sleaves eatible?
    Share ? June 10 at 9:37pm ?

Larry Gooseman oops, thought this was googles again lol!
    June 10 at 9:37pm ? 2

oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Larry Gooseman makes me happy. I'm not sure if he's a troll or not--people seem to know him IRL, but the entire page is hilarious.

I could be a year or two late on this guy... just found it tonight and I can't stop laughing.
    I've been to Katy, TX. He seems to be par for the course.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

favorite :

trip into LA super successful... $1,500 ticket reduced to $60 and my license is cleared. i may now drive car.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I turned in my online app to Davita Dialysis down here! The techs there had told me that I should have aplied there but it was when mom going there and i really wasnt looking for a job because i had so many other responsibilties.

So i do the online app, and i got an email yesterday evening saying that they wanted to do an over the phone interview and then they will send me to the center to meet with the personell lady, who knows me and she will interview me also.

I would absolutely love love love to get on over there! I also went and applied at the group homes that I used to work at about 9 years ago. The hiring guy knew my parents and me when i was growing up and i have previous experience with them.

Im hoping for the dialysis tech position but will be happy also with getting back into caregiving.

Good for you, WTBB! Good luck to you! Sending ya some good juju!

Thank you! The dialysis center is being moved here into a brand new large building not far from the old one and it's maybe 1 1/2 miles from my house to the center. I had gotten out of caregiving quite some time ago, so mainly all the caregiving I have done in recent years is taking care of grandma, mom, brian's mom and my husbands mom. Im actually really good at doing this kind of work.
    One of the group homes company that I used to work for took over a house and built another one right next to the existing one and it's about 2 blocks from me. It's an all male group home and they all have aggressive behaviors. They said they do let women work there but only if there is male employee because almost all the residents are 'restraint' clients.

You could walk or ride a bike to work! I would love that. My experience with working with males that have aggressive behaviors is to be VERY careful, especially as a female. I worked in an all male group home who were mentally handicapped. All of them were aggressive, but one. And, ALL of them tried to diddle me. I had to spend the night and on my first night, I didn't sleep because two of them kept coming into "my room." It only had a doorknob lock and they busted through the door. I refused to spend the night until they got a deadbolt. Well, there still was no sleep because they just kept pounding on the door. I could never turn my back to them either because they would pin me down and start humping me. One of the guys constantly masturbated in front of me. I had to aide one with bathing and he was constantly trying to pull my head down on him. I enjoy helping people and I enjoyed helping them, but it became too much for me. They use to punch me and try to bite me too. I was black and blue all the time, plus the pressure and stress of being afraid of being raped. I will never work in that kind of environment again. I know they need help, but I'm not the one that's gonna do it. Call me an asshole, but my safety is first.
    tl;dr

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    trip into LA super successful... $1,500 ticket reduced to $60 and my license is cleared. i may now drive car.
    The fuck did you get a $1500 ticket for?

Congrats, V! Good vibes!
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

jesus, morbid! your job sounded like a horror film... women tend to want equal rights and all - people get up in arms when a place specifies 'men only please apply', but there are some definite safety and decency issues mixing genders in institutional situations. like jails... my first experience working in jail was naked crazy man jacking off on the glass partition. no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    The fuck did you get a $1500 ticket for?
    that my friend, is quite a story! like to hear it? here it goes:

4 years ago i had so many parking tickets i couldn't register my car... of course, no registration means no insurance... then i got pulled over for no tags. very soon afterward someone ran into me and totaled my car. at that point i decided just to bike and take buses so i promptly forgot that i had the ticket. ok - so, i didn't forget... i just said fuck it. soon enough this correctable ticket turned into failure to appear and amassed major late fees and my shit went into suspension.

i didn't give two fucks about it while living in LA. being jobless meant i probably couldn't pay to correct the problem anyway. but now that i live in buttfucksville, mojave desert, which boasts 1 bus stop 2 miles from my parents house, i decided to schedule a court date and ask the judge for community service. judge basically threw the ticket out since it was so old and i got off really lightly. i'm pretty sure the $60 was basically set to cover court costs.

jesus, morbid! your job sounded like a horror film... women tend to want equal rights and all - people get up in arms when a place specifies 'men only please apply', but there are some definite safety and decency issues mixing genders in institutional situations. like jails... my first experience working in jail was naked crazy man jacking off on the glass partition. no thanks.
    But if a man says this then you get:

that my friend, is quite a story! like to hear it? here it goes:

4 years ago i had so many parking tickets i couldn't register my car... of course, no registration means no insurance... then i got pulled over for no tags. very soon afterward someone ran into me and totaled my car. at that point i decided just to bike and take buses so i promptly forgot that i had the ticket. ok - so, i didn't forget... i just said fuck it. soon enough this correctable ticket turned into failure to appear and amassed major late fees and my shit went into suspension.

i didn't give two fucks about it while living in LA. being jobless meant i probably couldn't pay to correct the problem anyway. but now that i live in buttfucksville, mojave desert, which boasts 1 bus stop 2 miles from my parents house, i decided to schedule a court date and ask the judge for community service. judge basically threw the ticket out since it was so old and i got off really lightly. i'm pretty sure the $60 was basically set to cover court costs.
    I should give this a shot. I have over 30 suspensions on my license, but they all happened in the early 90s.

I should give this a shot. I have over 30 suspensions on my license, but they all happened in the early 90s.
    early 90's??? i'd say you're in the clear... i actually have 3 more i go to court for in october (different courthouse) 2 for the same infraction, 1 for a cell phone ticket. they all happened within a 2 month period. i went to the court and asked for an abstract to clear the failure to appears and release the hold on my license - it's contingent on me showing up for court. if i don't show they'll pull it again. i'm hoping for the same leniency from the next judge but i fear that since it's more than 1 ticket it will show me in a more negative light. also, i doubt they'll forgive the cell phone ticket. easy money baby.

i'll let you know how it goes but i guess they're just happy when someone tries to fix their problems?

But if a man says this then you get:
    i don't argue you this... when i was working for the HIV organization, i was constantly upset about positions i couldn't take - you had to be a man, you had to be gay, you had to be black... none of which i was. on occasion i would fill in - i was qualified to do those jobs otherwise... i found it to be extremely difficult to overcome these obvious 'character flaws' of mine. gays don't want to talk about buttsex with little girls. bi guys would rather focus on the sexy sex they had with the women to prove how manly they were in front of a chick. once, i sat next to a black co-worker, a former student of mine at a magic johnson event in inglewood... while we were obtaining confidential consent and filling out the paperwork for a mother and daughter to get tested, i got the whole 'i'm not giving you any of my personal information - how the fuck do i know what you're using this for?' from the mother while the daughter smiled pleasantly and laughed it up while signing her forms with my co-worker. i understand now that certain people deal better with people they feel they have more of a connection with no matter how good you are at what you do.

Oh yeah. I like the equal rights because it has allowed me to become a fire fighter, but I sure as shizznizz don't wanna work in that kind of environment again.

I bought 5 new shirts today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    Why not just be an adult and go forward with your life. You do know the reps aren't real money or anything right?

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar
    I never want to drive near Animosity. Ever.

poll has been up! I just forgot to post about it. (see sig)
    I don't sell crack, I'm a prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by okac View Post
    poll has been up! I just forgot to post about it. (see sig)
    Done. And some of ya'll have incontinence problems..

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Took my girl to see Brave in 3D today and we loved it. It's such a cute movie and, for once, the princess isn't a prissy little shit in distress. Good job, Disney/Pixar.

life.

Thread Information