Page 846 of 867 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 844 845 846 847 848 856 ... LastLast
Results 21,126 to 21,150 of 21658

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

I got to take a half of a shower by myself yesterday.

I'm also happy that all of these scary movies are on! Scary movies are my fave.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post

I love watching the dumb ones on syfy...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I got to take a full shower yesterday! It was glorious! I take one maybe once a week. Husband doesn't understand how lucky he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I love watching the dumb ones on syfy...lol.
    That used to be one my ex's and I's things. We used to hang out in his room and we'd watch cheesy scifi movies. He was such a wannabe goth emo boy. I'm glad he dumped me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

That used to be one my ex's and I's things. We used to hang out in his room and we'd watch cheesy scifi movies. He was such a wannabe goth emo boy. I'm glad he dumped me!
    How long have you and your husband been married?

We aren't forecast to get out of the 60's today, and my dogs are all playing like puppies outside. They love it! It makes me smile to see them so happy and active.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    We aren't forecast to get out of the 60's today, and my dogs are all playing like puppies outside. They love it! It makes me smile to see them so happy and active.
    Aw love when they are playful!

It's going to be 80 all week here....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

How long have you and your husband been married?
    We've been together for 13 years. Married for 5 of those years.

We've been together for 13 years. Married for 5 of those years.
    Congrats! I wasn't sure if you were recently wed or more long term married.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

There was this guy my friend and I fought over. I told her he was bad news etc. She didn't believe me. Today, she told me that I was 100% right about the guy. She told me that he turned stalkerish and started acting like a possessive boyfriend. She's married.

Florida isnt all bad...

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

My kid usually flips out when we get his hair cut. We have to hold him down...its bad. Today he hopped in the chair and sat perfectly still, while smiling. He is really growing up. Before we went there he said "I want a new hairstyle mommy" lol.

He also has open house for a preschool tomorrow. I cant believe it I feel like I just had him!

and for the people that think all jetskiers are bad, In my experience there is no worse boater on the water than fisherman. They will run over other boaters, hook you with their lines, hurt wildlife, and never give any of it a second thought. There's always the asshole jetskier, but for the most part most of them that I see are pretty respectful of others and wildlife.

Florida isnt all bad...
    As much as I HATE alligators..... I almost feel sorry for this one. He doesn't sound happy.

My kid usually flips out when we get his hair cut. We have to hold him down...its bad. Today he hopped in the chair and sat perfectly still, while smiling. He is really growing up. Before we went there he said "I want a new hairstyle mommy" lol.

He also has open house for a preschool tomorrow. I cant believe it I feel like I just had him!
    Awww... he's growing up, turning into a Big Boy. Enjoy....

and for the people that think all jetskiers are bad, In my experience there is no worse boater on the water than fisherman. They will run over other boaters, hook you with their lines, hurt wildlife, and never give any of it a second thought. There's always the asshole jetskier, but for the most part most of them that I see are pretty respectful of others and wildlife.
    Yeah, it's a fishing net she was caught in! This video made me hyperventilate a little....
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Went out on the jetskis on the river today. I haven't been out on them in forever because one of ours has been broken for over a year. It was cold, but such a beautiful day! I wasn't sure if I would feel up to it since I've been sick, but I felt better today than I have in a couple of weeks. We saw manatees, and a mom and her calf came up and checked us out for a long time while we had the engine killed and were just floating in the current. It made me so happy!

Went out on the jetskis on the river today. I haven't been out on them in forever because one of ours has been broken for over a year. It was cold, but such a beautiful day! I wasn't sure if I would feel up to it since I've been sick, but I felt better today than I have in a couple of weeks. We saw manatees, and a mom and her calf came up and checked us out for a long time while we had the engine killed and were just floating in the current. It made me so happy!
    This would thrill the hell outta me. Glad you got to experience that.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    This would thrill the hell outta me. Glad you got to experience that.
    I love the manatees. They're my spirit animal-fat, water loving creatures who don't like the cold.

I love to go down and see them in large numbers at the spring, but there's something really special about encountering them out on the water, away from the crowds. They're very curious and gentle animals.

This is the spring with a moderate amount of manatees there (not my pic). I've seen 5-6 times that number of manatees when it gets really cold. They literally pack themselves into the spring shoulder to shoulder. I may go look for some of my pics from past years. You can't go in the spring during the cold time, but they come out into the river too so you can see them out there. We like to kayak in that area too.

I love the manatees. They're my spirit animal-fat, water loving creatures who don't like the cold.
    Sea potatoes.

Great pic.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Sea potatoes.

Great pic.
    I love sea potatoes. Yes, the pic is good, but I borrowed it, so not mine, lol. I will look for mine and try to post them in the travel section later.

Ahh. Bliss.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I got my tooth hole fixed. I rotted down to the root-but I didnt need a root canal!

I got my tooth hole fixed. I rotted down to the root-but I didnt need a root canal!
    Yay for not needing a root canal! Glad they got to you before that point!

Yay for not needing a root canal! Glad they got to you before that point!
    Thanks. Im just surprised it didnt hurt. I feel like it should have.

Thanks. Im just surprised it didnt hurt. I feel like it should have.
    Are you still numbed up? I hate the numbing stuff so much, if it's a small cavity I let them fill it without numbing stuff. Your cavity sounds like too much for that.

Thread Information