Page 838 of 838 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838
Results 20,926 to 20,933 of 20933

Thread: Dumb things that make you happy.

  1. #20926
    🤔 Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    9,052
    Rep Power
    21474851

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #20927
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Kendra Sunderlund was doing a live feed of her cooking breakfast and dancing on her Instagram and she actually responded to my post.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  3. #20928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    6559799
    Getting paid ($100 for 5.5 hours of work) to help out at a scavenger hunt on an exclusive island. They're paying me $50 for mileage when I live only 20 minutes from said island.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  4. #20929
    Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Queens!
    Posts
    102,870
    Rep Power
    21474950
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Getting paid ($100 for 5.5 hours of work) to help out at a scavenger hunt on an exclusive island. They're paying me $50 for mileage when I live only 20 minutes from said island.
    Are they hiring?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

  5. #20930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    385
    Rep Power
    6559799
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Are they hiring?
    I wish! I don't get cool gigs like this often.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  6. #20931
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    2,433
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Woah the Lombard date is like 10-15 miles from my home. What a random ass place for all these guys to play.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  7. #20932
    Sofa King Tired PunkerDuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Posts
    7,122
    Rep Power
    21474852
    after almost 2 years of testing and applying I am one step closer to a new job. As long as my background investigation goes good (starts this week) I just have to pass a psych, polygraph and medical and I can finally live my dream!
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

  8. #20933
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,366
    Rep Power
    21474857
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    after almost 2 years of testing and applying I am one step closer to a new job. As long as my background investigation goes good (starts this week) I just have to pass a psych, polygraph and medical and I can finally live my dream!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •