Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brothers Peter (18), David (17) and Matthew Haas (18) all committed suicide within five years of each other

Brothers Peter (18), David (17) and Matthew Haas (18) all committed suicide within five years of each other

Re: Matthew Haas (18) ended his life after posting a suicide note on his MySpace

ugggh i want to read it lol! this sounds so sad though i dont know the whole story yet but im waiting!

RIP Matt

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

Re: Matthew Haas (18) ended his life after posting a suicide note on his MySpace

[quote author=missberi link=topic=14634.msg886876#msg886876 date=1213107122]

Brittney? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=13199991

[/quote]

Yeah thats her. The girl in the number 1 spot on his top friends (i forget her name as it was this morning.) She has a friend named "Steven" or "steve" who posts comments all over her page saying he is done with life, he messed up with her, and he cant deal anymore. If you look at his page, it is set to private and what info it does have is definately suicidal.  :2shocked:

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

Gosh...this girl seems to attract depressed guys...or either she somehow adds to it..after Matthew died..she knows the warning signs now..for sure !...Really sad to read about young..or old people who think no more about their life then to be dead !!!..

His mothers comments are just heartbreaking. 

Mar 2, 2007 6:11 PM
    Hi sweetie, I received a phone call today for you from Patrick, he has been away at school and did not know you had gone. I had to tell him you took your life because of some silly girl. He cried and so did I. I love to see your picture everyday here in the house, I smile at you and tell you I love you so.
    It has been two months now since you said good bye to us all. I cry a little each day, but my heart still aches with a pain that will never be gone. I am resolute in carrying this, it is my cross I will bleed for you.
    Come visit when you can, I feel you with me always, sometimes almost enough to hold you and hug you so close. How I miss that! I can bare most of it, but I miss your smell and your smile. My sweet Matso. My little boy, my beautiful young man. I love you baby, I long to see you with my last breath. Be careful there in Heaven, it is safe and warm and I know you are good there. Learn your lessons and I will see you soon enough. God is good!

RIP Matthew
    Suicide is man&#39;s way of telling God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me - I quit.&quot; <br />Bill Maher

From comments : Hi Sweetheart!
    &quot;Oh Matthew you are now past the year of firsts, well almost I guess we still have Jan. 5th to make it complete. I have been reliving each day a year ago from the 25th on remembering what it felt like to see you the last time, look into your troubled eyes, know how much your heart was hurting, hearing about your death and all the things that must follow when your child dies. I want you to know that we are almost done with your headstone. It takes such a long time to get it together, to do it well for you since you would want it done the right way. You liked things neat and in proper order and balance. Were you a dream that came to me one night? Did I carry you inside me for 9 months? Sometimes you feel like a memory and other times I feel you so close you must not be gone from me.I love you dear boy, forever 19, forever perfect. I look forward to my hugs from you so very much, I makes me happy to think on it. Forever in my heart you will stay&quot;
    His moms myspace:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=15445400

Is Brittney the one leaving comments or the one on his top friends, thre is bbbritt and brittneyyyyy, or something like that. He was such a cute kid. Being a teenager is so rough, Im glad I made it through it only to realize that it was all so irrelevant once your senior year is over, everything changes.

And his mom's comments break my heart. He seems like he had such a great set of family and friends, I wonder what could have happened, was it depression or a sudden decision or a little of both. Its hard to see signs when the person seems so happy on the outside, I feel for all of those who knew and loved him.

RIP Matt

I don't think he looked very happy on the outside. His photo on his my space page has a horrible aura of depression about it. There's no light in his eyes ... he just seems empty.

RIP kiddo, you make me sad.

His mom's comments are heartbreaking. Poor lady.

RIP Matthew. I'm sorry you felt suicide was your only option.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

Some parts of that note hit a little close to home.

Rest in peace man...not much else i can say

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

[quote author=jenqtpie link=topic=14634.msg888196#msg888196 date=1213198035]
    Is Brittney the one leaving comments or the one on his top friends, thre is bbbritt and brittneyyyyy, or something like that. He was such a cute kid. Being a teenager is so rough, Im glad I made it through it only to realize that it was all so irrelevant once your senior year is over, everything changes.

And his mom's comments break my heart. He seems like he had such a great set of family and friends, I wonder what could have happened, was it depression or a sudden decision or a little of both. Its hard to see signs when the person seems so happy on the outside, I feel for all of those who knew and loved him.

RIP Matt
    [/quote]

The one in his top friends is THE brittney (so many spellings) anyway she wrote him alot on like page 3 or 4 of his comments when he was alive. He loved her.

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

Poor kiddo.

How heartbreaking his note was.&nbsp; His poor mom

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

i actually knew Matt, we had gone to school together. it wasnt untilla few months before his death that we actually started talking again. and honestly, i didnt see it coming, i dont think many people did

[quote author=sameekapoo link=topic=14634.msg1130779#msg1130779 date=1230444393]
    i actually knew Matt, we had gone to school together. it wasnt untilla few months before his death that we actually started talking again. and honestly, i didnt see it coming, i dont think many people did
    [/quote]

I'm really sorry for your loss, very sad.
    he seemed very loved. Sometime's people don't realize how
    permanent death is or how many people it will affect
    RIP Matt

Quote Originally Posted by angelicajustice View Post
    I wouldn't fuck her with Ron's dick.

how very sad.

RIP

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

very sad. i hate that he didn't feel loved, and felt like he only caused other people hurt. his comments state otherwise. i hope he's able to realize that now...
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Sorry for the bump, but theres been another death.

I like to check in on Matts myspace every once in awhile to read his comments.&nbsp; He was so loved and is so missed.&nbsp; While reading today I learned that his brother Peter has also died. I wasnt able to find too much, but it appears it was also suicide.&nbsp; I found this comment on a friends page :

&quot;well matt haas killed himself in 06 and his brother peter just did the same thing on the 27th of november&quot;

Maybe she meant October -- I'm not sure. My heart aches for this family.&nbsp; So sad!!

Peters myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/peterhaas10

Peter Haas
    This is written in memory of Peter Thomas Haas, and for the others who loved him. Peter was born on May 21, 1991, and is survived by his parents, Scott and Patricia, as well as his three brothers: Alex, Michael and David Haas. He joined his deceased brother Matthew for their great adventure together on October 12, 2009. Peter wasn't difficult to describe; he was simply amazing. He loved to blow things up (literally) and to make people laugh. His soul was big and visible. He had a heart for others, and desired their goodness before his own. He lived the color purple, which says it all to those who understand. Others said Peter would do great thingsÉwhich he did. The problem lies in the fact that he is our boy, and none of us were done with him yet. Peter, we love you, and we miss you. Please come home and visit often. Please sign the online guestbook at www.havenrest.com
    Pub Date: 10/21/2009
    http://www.southsoundclassifieds.com/Obits/Listing.asp

not sure if that link will work...but if u look him up in archives he shows up.

&nbsp;so sad.

and yea...must be suicide: &nbsp;http://www.harborhappenings.com/

that sites got a &quot;Rest in Peace Peter Haas&quot; thing that links to suicide info.

guestbook:&nbsp; http://www.havenrest.com/obituaries/34/guestbook_entries

Oh my God, that poor family.&nbsp;

It's kind of warped that I read the obituary and cross my fingers that there are still surviving children, even though it makes no difference or doesn't help when you've buried 2 already.

Ugh.&nbsp;

RIP Matthew and Peter

I feel so bad for this family. I could never handle burying one child and now two. I hope the family gets counceling.

RIP Peter and Matt

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

[quote author=morbid1 link=topic=14634.msg1483936#msg1483936 date=1261432381]
    Sorry for the bump, but theres been another death.

I like to check in on Matts myspace every once in awhile to read his comments.&nbsp; He was so loved and is so missed.&nbsp; While reading today I learned that his brother Peter has also died. I wasnt able to find too much, but it appears it was also suicide.&nbsp; I found this comment on a friends page :

&quot;well matt haas killed himself in 06 and his brother peter just did the same thing on the 27th of november&quot;

Maybe she meant October -- I'm not sure. My heart aches for this family.&nbsp; So sad!!

Peters myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/peterhaas10
    [/quote]

Oh no....so sad.&nbsp; Beyond words.

Just heartbreaking.&nbsp; I just feel for his mother; I can't even imagine what this has to done to their friends and family.&nbsp; I don't want to speak ill of his brother but I can't imagine what his family went through when Matthew died and seeing his family's pain and doing it to them all over again.&nbsp; I don't want to judge; I've never lost a sibling and I'm sure it would obviously affect me in a negative way.&nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=mialynneb link=topic=14634.msg1486723#msg1486723 date=1261671859]

Just heartbreaking.&nbsp; I just feel for his mother; I can't even imagine what this has to done to their friends and family.&nbsp; I don't want to speak ill of his brother but I can't imagine what his family went through when Matthew died and seeing his family's pain and doing it to them all over again.&nbsp; I don't want to judge; I've never lost a sibling and I'm sure it would obviously affect me in a negative way.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

You know, suicide often runs in families.&nbsp; It's just so freaking wicked to think they now have two brothers gone.&nbsp;

RIP, both

Peter to Matthew

Mar 28, 2008 10:31 PM
    hey, man i saw your final resting spot yesterday. I hope you like your new home. I really miss you. keep watch over alex. If i ever caused you pain i am so sorry.

Haas
    p.s. You are so brave.

=(&nbsp; How sad.&nbsp; I am super close with my sisters, my heart just breaks for this family. As a mother I can't imagine the pain of losing a child let alone two children.

pretty hate machine butterflykim's Avatar

man, his poor parents. that's so incredibly heart breaking. i don't think i would be strong enough to make it if both of my children took their own lives. i hope they will be ok.
    One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Thread Information