Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Maas (18) was stabbed to death with a pair of scissors

Lisa Maas (18) was stabbed to death with a pair of scissors

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/06/01/Lisa_Maas_(18)_was_stabbed_to_death_with_a_pair_of _scissors

This article is a trip. This guy was off his meds and just ready to kill someone. Then she became that someone, when she made fun of his body odor. Goes to show you should always watch how you treat other people.

RIP Lisa.

Re: Lisa Maas (18) was stabbed to death with a pair of scissors

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=14571.msg881377#msg881377 date=1212781100]
    http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/06/01/Lisa_Maas_(18)_was_stabbed_to_death_with_a_pair_of _scissors

This article is a trip. This guy was off his meds and just ready to kill someone. Then she became that someone, when she made fun of his body odor. Goes to show you should always watch how you treat other people.

RIP Lisa.
    [/quote]

This is on her myspace page:

"A guy that confuses me, and keeps me interested, but won't hurt me and a friend that won't stab me in the back!!"

It made my skin crawl when I read it.  :2thescream:

She's a very pretty girl.

RIP Lisa

Yeah she was a cutie.

Posted on her -Gold digger- blog

Her myspace has 'bad attitude' written all over it, I have this feeling she was one of 'those girls' in high school. Guess she learned the wrong way to not be judgemental and keep her trap shut.

Posted by Tiffany [[..Angel Eyes..]] on Sunday, June 01, 2008 at 7:20 PM
    [Reply to this]

Makes ya kinda think twice about treating someone like shit and insulting them.  I just can't believe this guy was telling everyone he was going to kill someone and he wasn't put in a mental ward for evaluation.
    I'm not saying that this girl deserved to die, but she did have a "I'm better then you attitude"

RIP Lisa

Check out this link with aan article and a video of her dancing to Fergie. I'd say she's far from "ugly"

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/05/...abby-neighbor/

Please keep in mind, it's highly likely that her friends and relatives will find this article, we should always be respectful. I think we've all said mean crap to strangers at one time or another, not sure that this one action should define her.

According to this article, she was like an angel.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_570327.html

here's the killer.

Well, I can't tell if this guy's crazy until someone tells me they share a birthday with him.  Then I will act accordingly :lol:

But seriously, this guy said he needed to be institutionalized - can't you do that yourself or does it take a physician? The police said his doctor doesn't exist as far as they know so maybe he was looking for an excuse to kill?

Whatever the case, he's a psycho.  Sitting on her couch and watching her choke on her own blood is just cold.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=14571.msg881540#msg881540 date=1212786321]
    Check out this link with aan article and a video of her dancing to Fergie. I'd say she's far from "ugly"

Please keep in mind, it's highly likely that her friends and relatives will find this article, we should always be respectful.
    [/quote]

You know i was being sarcy?

Who gives a fuck what she looked like.  She was killed by some tossa for his own reasons.  Why even mention her looks?  So you warn me about family and friends?

[quote author=PCP777 link=topic=14571.msg881540#msg881540 date=1212786321]

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/05/...abby-neighbor/

Please keep in mind, it's highly likely that her friends and relatives will find this article, we should always be respectful. I think we've all said mean crap to strangers at one time or another, not sure that this one action should define her.

According to this article, she was like an angel.

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/s_570327.html

here's the killer.

[/quote]
    I agree-she was a beautiful girl.  He's just down right creepy looking! 

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

She has like 375,428 pictures of herself. Egads! How many do you need? What is sad is that she never learned "if you dont have anything nice to say..."

No one deserves to die over such a random comment, but hey at least she got a stab in on him before she passed

RIP Lisa

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

[quote author=mialynneb link=topic=14571.msg881542#msg881542 date=1212786431]
    Well, I can't tell if this guy's crazy until someone tells me they share a birthday with him.  Then I will act accordingly :lol:

But seriously, this guy said he needed to be institutionalized - can't you do that yourself or does it take a physician? The police said his doctor doesn't exist as far as they know so maybe he was looking for an excuse to kill?

Whatever the case, he's a psycho.  Sitting on her couch and watching her choke on her own blood is just cold.
    [/quote]

You can walk into the hospital and be sent directly to the psych ward if you tell them you need to go. Keep in mind they will keep you until they deem you fit to return to society.

hot damn this is why i take my meds daily... i hope this guy gets what is coming to him in big boy prison.

mydeathspace

The video PCP was talking about is right on her profile. You don't need to visit dreamingdemon.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3 4094158

[quote author=cbee_free link=topic=14571.msg882796#msg882796 date=1212859334]
    You can walk into the hospital and be sent directly to the psych ward if you tell them you need to go. Keep in mind they will keep you until they deem you fit to return to society.
    [/quote]Not exactly true. If you walk in, you can walk out in most cases. But if you were to, say, call 911 on yourself because you feel that you're a danger to yourself or others, they can hold you for up to 72 hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080531/NEWS02/805310373/0/LIFESTYLES07

Laura Maas doesn't understand why her daughter was killed in Pittsburgh on Thursday night.

She only knows a few details about it, and shudders at the thought. To keep her mind from it, the mother dwells on memories of 18-year-old Lisa Maas, of Harborcreek Township.

"Let the world know what kind of a person the world just lost. ... She was a true friend, she was kindhearted, she was very caring and would do anything to help anyone," Laura Maas said late Friday. "It's hard to put into words what kind of person she was -- any word that comes out reminds me of her."

Pittsburgh police said Lisa Maas, who would have been 19 on Friday, was found stabbed to death in her Pittsburgh apartment Thursday. A neighbor of Lisa Maas, 37-year-old Terrence Andrews, told police he stabbed her because she treated him "like dirt" and told him he smelled.

Police say Andrews waited all day for Maas to return to her apartment, then attacked her with scissors. Police said Maas tried to defend herself with a steak knife.

Andrews, who suffered a deep laceration in his head, will be jailed after he is released from a hospital, police said.

Lisa Maas lived in Pittsburgh because she was a student at the Pennsylvania Culinary Institute.

"Her chef called and was concerned why she wasn't in class. She will be missed there. He told us what we already knew, that she was determined," Laura Maas said.

Laura Maas said her daughter dreamed of owning a restaurant.

Lisa Maas graduated from Harbor Creek High School in 2007, where she played softball for a while and competed with the school's academic decathlon team for four years. Pam Whitmore was Lisa Maas' decathlon coach, and also had the opportunity to instruct her sisters, Kelly Maas, 21, and Melanie Maas, 16.

"She was an enthusiastic student ... very competitive. Her last year, she was our lead student for the varsity, or third level," Whitmore said. "She's sorely missed."

Whitmore also said the three sisters were very close and that they enjoyed each other's company and bowling, often at Greengarden Lanes.

Laura Maas described her daughter as a "beautiful young lady," a "free spirit," and as a "wild stallion that wanted to run free and no one was going to get in the way of where she was going."

She said they often talked about life being unfair, especially since Lisa Maas' father, Melvin Maas, died when the girl was only 8.

"I would tell her life isn't fair. I told her adversity makes you stronger. Because she was so kindhearted, that's how it seems -- so unfair this person did that to her," she said.

The Dusckas Funeral Home, 2607 Buffalo Road, is handling arrangements.

She sounded like a bright young lady. What a horrible thing to happen to her. And to lose her father at so young.....I can't imagine. Another article I read has her mom saying that Lisa wouldn't have told him he smelled. That it is him setting up his insanity plea. RIP Lisa

[quote author=Mooncalf link=topic=14571.msg883613#msg883613 date=1212895095]
    Not exactly true. If you walk in, you can walk out in most cases. But if you were to, say, call 911 on yourself because you feel that you're a danger to yourself or others, they can hold you for up to 72 hours.
    [/quote]

You are probably right but I was just going on what my psychiatrist told me. He works in and heads the psych ward of the hospital and comes to my college's student counseling center.

[quote author=cbee_free link=topic=14571.msg883954#msg883954 date=1212909189]
    You are probably right but I was just going on what my psychiatrist told me. He works in and heads the psych ward of the hospital and comes to my college's student counseling center.
    [/quote]

I type these reports quite often. If you check yourself in, you can check yourself out. It takes a court order to hold you. If the ER physician (or wherever the patient is being examined) feels the patient is a danger to self or others,though, they can contact a judge and obtain an order.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=flynntom link=topic=14571.msg881561#msg881561 date=1212786851]
    You know i was being sarcy?

Who gives a fuck what she looked like.  She was killed by some tossa for his own reasons.  Why even mention her looks?  So you warn me about family and friends?
    [/quote]

I give a fuck!!  :lol:

No offense meant, when I first posted on the forums I had no idea how many family members end up on here. Someone had the same conversation with me.  If you already knew this then fine.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Whoever runs her myspace took out the video and all the saucy pictures of her. There were some really pretty ones they could've left up.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=14571.msg885855#msg885855 date=1213036492]
    Whoever runs her myspace took out the video and all the saucy pictures of her. There were some really pretty ones they could've left up.
    [/quote]

That video was very saucy.

If I died today myspace would be intact forever as nobody has my password.

Ik achukmo-Tikba-Kafi Beth-Deth's Avatar

I cant believe they took down all those pictures. That was like the highlight of her page! She took pictures of herself every night practically. Why cant people remember her for what she loved?

her.

I hate when people mess with myspace pages after people die. She had it that way for a reason. Assjackets.

"The female of the species, is more deadly than the male."

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=14571.msg885967#msg885967 date=1213044213]
    I cant believe they took down all those pictures. That was like the highlight of her page! She took pictures of herself every night practically. Why cant people remember her for what she loved?

her.

I hate when people mess with myspace pages after people die. She had it that way for a reason. Assjackets.
    [/quote]

I totally agree. There wasn't any of those pics that showed her in a bad light. She was a sexy, self confident woman and that's what the pictures showed about her.

[quote author=Beth-Deth link=topic=14571.msg885967#msg885967 date=1213044213]
    Why cant people remember her for what she loved?

her.
    [/quote] :lol: :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

This is my take.  If someone is in your personal space.  And if you can SMELL their fucking rank in YOUR personal space, you can tell someone that they smell.  Chances are it wasn't as rude as it's coming across over the interwebz...maybe his crazy ass took it wrong.

I get upset if someone says I stink, but fuck..take a shower.  Plus it'll relax you.

If you stink, wash yourself and nobody will have to tell you that you smell like zakley like dogshit

I'm not wearing any pants

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=14571.msg887382#msg887382 date=1213128884]
    This is my take.  If someone is in your personal space.  And if you can SMELL their fucking rank in YOUR personal space, you can tell someone that they smell.  Chances are it wasn't as rude as it's coming across over the interwebz...maybe his crazy ass took it wrong.

I get upset if someone says I stink, but fuck..take a shower.  Plus it'll relax you.

If you stink, wash yourself and nobody will have to tell you that you smell like zakley like dogshit
    [/quote]

I agree. People sometimes get mad at me but i have this thing about bad breath....if someone i am speaking to or whatever has it, i will in a very subtle way tell them......depending on who it is. I don't exspect them to kill me for it. My heart just wrenches thinking about how she felt watching him watch her slowely die. god bless her soul. RIP.

The comments on her blog are a good reason to not let just anyone leave a comment on your page.  What I dont get is that someone is logging into her account, but they left those comments up, and quite frankly that last blog she wrote, about not only wanting money but that should would not date a guy with no money...I would have yanked that thing down as well, it makes her look really...well...

I have a hard time believe no one acted on his saying he was going to kill someone, but then again in this country people sit and dont help a dude who was hit by a car, so why should this surprise me?

I could never tell anyone that they smell. Who am I to humilate another human being like that?? World doesn't revolve around my comfort. Little tip....breathe through your mouth....not your nose.

Thread Information