Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Heather D'Aoust (14) beat her mother to death with a claw hammer

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Heather D'Aoust (14) beat her mother to death with a claw hammer

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=14476.msg1523438#msg1523438 date=1264961021]
    You know, reading this, especially what the lawyer said about how she wants to be locked up, etc.  It is easy for me sit here and say wellll maybe she did have a mental break and honestly doesn't know why she did what she did.  Then I put myself in that families place and I really don't care what her problems is/were.  I know if someone killed someone I love like that I would NEVER forgive them, much less stand by them. 
    [/quote]
    Reminded me of Jim Gordon. No idea if it was posted already though.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Gordon_(musician)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=14476.msg1523413#msg1523413 date=1264959683]
    Exactly. I don't understand how people can stand by murderers like this.
    [/quote]

I've told both of my kids if they decide to do some shit like that don't look at me to defend their butts, ever. I wont even pay for a lawyer unless I think they didn't do it.

I'm pretty much on Team Mom's side as well.  I don't know that I have that kind of forgiveness in me. 

At the same time, I can relate to this family's suffering.  Someone I love suffers from severe mental illness that could result in a scenario much like this one.  He has slipped through the cracks of the mental health system and for a variety of reasons I won't get in to here, he is not receiving treatment.  Family and friends fully expect to hear about him on the evening news one day and all of us feel helpless to stop it. 

I know the man I see today is a sick, tortured soul who doesn't have the capability for rational thought at this time.  My heart breaks for the man I knew him to be and I worry for his future and the safety of those closest to him.  If/When this ticking time bomb explodes, I will be torn between the horror of his actions and the realization that trapped somewhere inside his anguished mind is a kind, gentle spirit that could never intentionally hurt a soul.

For that reason, stories like this one tear at my heart.  :-(
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=14476.msg1523448#msg1523448 date=1264961326]
    I've told both of my kids if they decide to do some shit like that don't look at me to defend their butts, ever. I wont even pay for a lawyer unless I think they didn't do it.
    [/quote]
    If your kids ever do shit like this, you'll be dead.

[quote author=KimTisha link=topic=14476.msg1523473#msg1523473 date=1264963454]
    I'm pretty much on Team Mom's side as well.  I don't know that I have that kind of forgiveness in me. 

At the same time, I can relate to this family's suffering.  Someone I love suffers from severe mental illness that could result in a scenario much like this one.  He has slipped through the cracks of the mental health system and for a variety of reasons I won't get in to here, he is not receiving treatment.  Family and friends fully expect to hear about him on the evening news one day and all of us feel helpless to stop it. 

I know the man I see today is a sick, tortured soul who doesn't have the capability for rational thought at this time.  My heart breaks for the man I knew him to be and I worry for his future and the safety of those closest to him.  If/When this ticking time bomb explodes, I will be torn between the horror of his actions and the realization that trapped somewhere inside his anguished mind is a kind, gentle spirit that could never intentionally hurt a soul.

For that reason, stories like this one tear at my heart.   :-(
    [/quote]

Kim, I hope somehow he gets the help he needs before anyone, him included, has to suffer such a fate!

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=14476.msg1523488#msg1523488 date=1264964296]
    If your kids ever do shit like this, you'll be dead.
    [/quote]

Or my hubby  :-o

[quote author=sarabei link=topic=14476.msg1523567#msg1523567 date=1264967952]Kim, I hope somehow he gets the help he needs before anyone, him included, has to suffer such a fate![/quote]

Thanks Sarabei, but I fear that won't happen.  He's one of those "fall through the cracks" cases and he's not even in the system.  He's an adult and there's not a chance of getting him in the system until he actually harms himself or someone else.  Believe me, we've tried.  When it happens everyone will wring their hands and cry and point fingers "OMG, all the signs were there!  Why wasn't this guy institutionalized/medicated/jailed/fill-in-the-blank?"  
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.

I have a daughter with a lot of health problems, mental and physical. I cannot say that I would not forgive her. She cannot help some of the things she does. I would likely not forgive myself for not realizing how bad it was and having her in a safe environment if something like this ever happened.

It sounds like the girl definitely wasn't in the right mind and regrets what she's done but ultimately that doesnt matter - what matters is the fear and pain her mother went through for no reason.

And she planned to kill everyone in the house at one point including the sisters boyfriend which puts her right up there with the people we read about who have done things like that - and to be honest it goes without saying that ALL of them aren't of sane mind - nobody sane goes and kills their family.

[quote author=CocoBongo link=topic=14476.msg1525540#msg1525540 date=1265139925]
    It sounds like the girl definitely wasn't in the right mind and regrets what she's done but ultimately that doesnt matter - what matters is the fear and pain her mother went through for no reason.

And she planned to kill everyone in the house at one point including the sisters boyfriend which puts her right up there with the people we read about who have done things like that - and to be honest it goes without saying that ALL of them aren't of sane mind - nobody sane goes and kills their family.[/quote]

I'm going to play the devil's advocate and disagree here.  Maybe it's too much true crime TV I've been watching, but I think people who kill for insurance purposes or because they want to be with their lovers and have killed their wives, their kids, previous wives, previous kids, etc. are perfectly sane.  I just think they're selfish, greedy and evil and evil does not equal insanity in my humble opinion.

so u know someone that knows someone etc....

Quote Originally Posted by Rockalena View Post
    WELL MY SISTER WAS LOCKED UP WITH HER AND THEY BECAME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS EVEN AFTER SHE FOUND OUT OF WHAT SHE DID, NOT THAT SHE AGREED WITH IT OR ANYTHING.
    SHE SAID SHE IS ACTUALLY A SMART GIRL. THE GLASSES SHE HAS ON ARE NOW BROKEN.
    SHE ISNT GOING TO GET OUT TILL SHE IS 50 YEARS AND HAS PROBLEMS WITH OTHER INMATES TOO.
    SHE NEVER HIT HER DAD THOUGH BUT SHE WANTED TO GO TO HER GIRLFRIEND'S HOUSE THAT DAY AND HER GIRLFRIEND TOLD HER TO GET TO HER HOUSE ANY WAY POSISBLE.
    OH AND SHE WAS ADOPTED.
    MY SISTER WRITES TO HER. ITS KINDA COOL HOW MY SIS KNOWS A MURDERER THOUGH.
    While I appreciate that your post lead me to this incredible forum I'm finding it hard to empathise with someone who thinks its "KINDA COOL" her sister knows a person guilty of matricide. Then again, I have no idea how you've lived your life. Maybe criminality is cool within your family/acquaintances. Either way, there's enough information out there for you to have learnt that 70-80% of the worlds population WOULD'N'T find it cool to know a murderer. My only hope is that you're young and will come to realise (once you become a parent or fall in love) that regardless of who is murdered, that person was loved by somebody. A person that will never get to see, hold, touch or tell them they love them ever again.

Exactly what I was thinking as I read that comment! I was like, IF they did it?! Honey, there'd be no chance left for you to "not defend their butts"!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I don't think they are coming back to read your response....
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Holy Thread Resurrection!

I'm not sure if it was posted way back (I hate when the threads are all messed up) But it looks like Heather is looking for a friend. Her release date is 2024.

I am a single white female from San Diego, CA - a long termer and college student studying to become a veterinary assistant. Animals and the great outdoors are my passion. I am from the suburbs and led a sheltered life. I have been incarcerated since the age of 14. My interests include basketball, politics, poetry, monster trucks, books, cute movies and a variety of music. I am open, honest, caring, romantic and sexual.

I need a partner with similar interests and qualities. Please write. Age, race, gender, religion - do not matter! (Pen pals as well as potential partners welcome!) Pictures are a bonus!
    http://www.cowtowninfo.com/personals/f123/f12-367.htm

Where's Ron? He's always looking for a crazy chick. Here's his chance.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Where's Ron? He's always looking for a crazy chick. Here's his chance.
    I was about to punch you in your breadbasket, then I saw she's 19 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Breadbasket She's legal...go for it.

Well...she into monster trucks.

I just can't picture Ron at a monster truck rally. IN THE F"ING SUN

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Well...she into monster trucks.

I just can't picture Ron at a monster truck rally. IN THE F"ING SUN
    What's a monster truck rally?

Off to Google.

ETA: Wait, is that the commercial where the dude is like "SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!" and I'm like "why are you yelling at me??"

And it's always at the Nassau Coliseum??
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 05-31-2016 at 11:00 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What's a monster truck rally?

Off to Google.

ETA: Wait, is that the commercial where the dude is like "SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!!" and I'm like "why are you telling at me??"

And it's always at the Nassau Coliseum??
    That's the one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information