Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather D'Aoust (14) beat her mother to death with a claw hammer

Heather D'Aoust (14) beat her mother to death with a claw hammer

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/06/02/Heather_D_Aoust_(14)_is_accused_of_beating_her_mot her_to_death_with_a_claw_hammer

:-o

Re: Heather D'Aoust (14) beat her mother to death with a claw hammer

Holy hell.

That's pretty vicious.  I seriously hope my kid doesn't flip her shit in 14 years and kill my ass.

I should use a claw hammer on that bitch for leading me to that stupid spammy discussprofiles.com website. 

mydeathspace

For future reference, don't start a thread if you have the person's myspace URL and it isn't published yet on the site. Just submit the infomation and I will post it. If you think I'm taking too long to post it (and it's a really interesting article/death), submit it again and write something in the additional info section like, "This is a good one, post it!!"

With that being said....

This entry reminds me of that girl from Canada who killed her mom. I forget her name, but the boyfriend who was a lot older than her, helped. (If I remember correctly.)

i dunno if this aricle has already been posted, but i do remember another article where someone killed someone with a claw hammer, cause i was like "wtf is a claw hammer?" and im still like "wtf is a claw hammer?" i should google that some day.

turns out it's just a regular ol' hammer, how disappointing.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=14476.msg875390#msg875390 date=1212351448]
    turns out it's just a regular ol' hammer, how disappointing.

[/quote]This is pretty much it for hammers.
    http://diydata.com/tool/hammer/hammers.php
    The only one that's really very exciting is the power hammer...

These stories just make me so sad.

What could have been so wrong that you did this Heather?

RIP Rebecca D'Aoust
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Oh...sorry! Still trying to learn the rules.
    Won't happen again.

RIP Rebecca. Sorry you had such a shitty daughter.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=14476.msg875380#msg875380 date=1212350560]
    For future reference, don't start a thread if you have the person's myspace URL and it isn't published yet on the site. Just submit the infomation and I will post it. If you think I'm taking too long to post it (and it's a really interesting article/death), submit it again and write something in the additional info section like, "This is a good one, post it!!"

With that being said....

This entry reminds me of that girl from Canada who killed her mom. I forget her name, but the boyfriend who was a lot older than her, helped. (If I remember correctly.)
    [/quote]

Yeah Jasmine somebody. She was like 12 and her boyfriend was like 23.

[quote author=hlw1214 link=topic=14476.msg875633#msg875633 date=1212367558]
    Yeah Jasmine somebody. She was like 12 and her boyfriend was like 23.
    [/quote]

Jasmine Richardson. Can't remember the pedophile boyfriend's name.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

Fuckin' pathetic shit!&nbsp; I often wonder how a person can look at the mother who gave them life and do this sick shit........drugs I would assume, nobody in their right mind and thinking rational could do this to the person who gave them life........in a thousand years I'll never get it.&nbsp;

Sad - sad -sad&nbsp; &nbsp;

Wow, what a little wench.

I can't imagine me ever even thinking of that.. Ok well, I just thought of it.. But you know what I mean&nbsp; :lol:
    If Only Closed Minds Came With Closed Mouths...<br />

What the hell is wrong with this girl?&nbsp; Even to this day, I am still deathly afraid of my mother.&nbsp; I KNOW she can kick my ass and I'm half her age.&nbsp; Mental note: hide the claw hammer from my kids....

RIP MOM

[quote author=Elegantly_wasted link=topic=14476.msg876049#msg876049 date=1212381074]

Fuckin' pathetic shit!&nbsp; &nbsp;I often wonder how a person can look at the mother who gave them life and do this sick shit........drugs I would assume, nobody in their right mind and thinking rational could do this to the person who gave them life........in a thousand years I'll never get it.&nbsp; &nbsp;

[/quote]

I agree with not being able to understand how a person could do something so terrible but why do you consistently blame drugs for everything? Yes, drugs can cause a person to not have rational thought but so can mental disorders.

I'm definitely not condoning what this girl did but to say automatically it's drugs is ignorant... imo

rip rebecca, your kid sucks

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=cbee_free link=topic=14476.msg876911#msg876911 date=1212445845]

rip heather, your kid sucks
    [/quote]

I think you mean RIP Rebecca. Heather was the daughter.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

BTW, I'm glad she's being tried as an adult. I personally believe that murder is an adult crime, and therefore anyone who does so should be tried in this manner.

I wanna know why the father and other childern who were sleeping weren't woken up? Surely with an attack as brutual as thing alot of noise must've been heard?

Same here.
    I can honestly say I've never thought of hurting my parents. I'm very, very protective of them.
    I believe one of the articles I read on her says that she hit her dad, as well, but he survived.
    I wish that her MySpace weren't private. Apparently she wrote about being unhappy at home. I'd like to see what her idea of an ideal home situation is. Teenagers tend to get pissed off at their parents easily, so it was probably something petty.
    Kudos to the court system for trying this douchebag as an adult!

KillerBeautyQueen,
    Here's a quote from KTLA's site:
    &quot;D'Aoust also is accused of hitting her father, James, with the hammer.&quot;
    So her dad at least woke up at some point...or perhaps she hit him while he was in bed.
    I can't imagine how no one else would've heard anything, though.

It's amazing what people do and do not hear. My girlfriend's teenage son heard a police cruiser DRIVING by this weekend and it woke him up. Today, I rang the doorbell twice, unlocked the door, came inside and went upstairs, turned on the MP3 player and he's still asleep....
    [quote author=Lexa]<br />MY FAV EVER NOOB!!!<br />[/quote][quote author=snipsnip]<br />I think it&#039;s illegal in 16 states to make me laugh as frequently as you do. :lol:<br />[/quote]<br />[quote author=daybreaksdisdain]<br />You da Man[/quote]

[quote author=thanatos link=topic=14476.msg876957#msg876957 date=1212448025]
    It's amazing what people do and do not hear. My girlfriend's teenage son heard a police cruiser DRIVING by this weekend and it woke him up. Today, I rang the doorbell twice, unlocked the door, came inside and went upstairs, turned on the MP3 player and he's still asleep....
    [/quote]

Maybe he just doesn't like you. (Before anyone smites me, I'm kidding)

I remember hearing in one of my psych classes that when you're sleeping, your brain will respond to certain noises you know are trouble and you'll wake up. I'm sure it probably doesn't apply to everyone, but I know with me I'll sleep through any alarm clock and sit right up out of a dead stupor if one of my kids gets out of their bed.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

Viele Danke.

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=14476.msg876929#msg876929 date=1212446462]
    KillerBeautyQueen,
    Here's a quote from KTLA's site:
    &quot;D'Aoust also is accused of hitting her father, James, with the hammer.&quot;
    So her dad at least woke up at some point...or perhaps she hit him while he was in bed.
    I can't imagine how no one else would've heard anything, though.
    [/quote]

The older sister, maybe?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =51497014

[quote author=rmbd0903 link=topic=14476.msg877145#msg877145 date=1212458757]
    The older sister, maybe?
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =51497014
    [/quote]
    Looks that way - there are comments from Heather on her page and they have the same last name (unless they're cousins or something...)

[quote author=KillerBeautyQueen link=topic=14476.msg876923#msg876923 date=1212446213]
    I wanna know why the father and other childern who were sleeping weren't woken up? Surely with an attack as brutual as thing alot of noise must've been heard?
    [/quote]

The struggle itself could have been somewhat quiet.&nbsp; When you're struggling with someone, the only chance u have to make noise is scream, pull something down (further pissing off your attacker), hell screaming does too.

Unfortunately all it takes is a slight knock to the skull to damage it, with a hammer.&nbsp; Women cant hit very hard with those things (for the most part), so they're designed to make as much impact as they can.&nbsp;

That shit is fucked up.&nbsp; We can't spank our kids but damn, they can beat the life out of us!! :-o

I remember reading another article about this and I think the youngest, Heather, was adopted.

Thread Information