Thread: Older deaths being posted

mydeathspace

Older deaths being posted

Some one you might notice many older deaths being posted recently. I've been trying to add a bunch of deaths in order to get caught up. Only a few months ago, there were nearly 7,000 unchecked "death submission emails" in my inbox. Currently, there are 3,309 unchecked emails. The last few days I've started from the back and worked my way forward. Many of these older entries don't have working articles, but they are still being posted regardless.

Re: Older deaths being posted

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13570.msg790905#msg790905 date=1207017663]
    Some one you might notice many older deaths being posted recently. I've been trying to add a bunch of deaths in order to get caught up. Only a few months ago, there were nearly 7,000 unchecked "death submission emails" in my inbox. Currently, there are 3,309 unchecked emails. The last few days I've started from the back and worked my way forward. Many of these older entries don't have working articles, but they are still being posted regardless.
    [/quote]

"Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, Assassinated by unknown ac"

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13570.msg790905#msg790905 date=1207017663]
    [/quote]

maybe you should get someone to help you out with that and get them out quicker. Sounds like alot of work for you.

[/quote]

get every death uploaded we dont wanna miss anything :2thescream:

Thread Information