Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: When did you join MDS?

I just joined in May
    This is the first website I've been on that gives all of the info on a person. You guys are great for starting this site. I also enjoy reading the comments made by members,which can be hilarious at times,lol. Esp the banter between the members! 😂

I only joined last month. Still finding my feet but am amazed at the information you all can find!

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    07-29-2007. Had to look it up because I didn't remember.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Today.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Today.
    Welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I can't believe I've been here 10 years.

I do wanna give props to this forum and our members for making me a more understanding person about a shit ton of different issues, and not just the ones that are death related. Props especially to bowie, who never ceases to call me out on any flawed thinking I post here. Posting here has made me much better able to express myself in my "offline" life, as well. It's a gift to be able to send a letter that explains how and why someone else can go fuck themselves without actually having to use those actual words.

One thing I've realized, after being here so long and reading of the tragic, horrific, disgusting and heartbreaking ways that people meet their end, is that HEY, THIS IS ALL WE GET. MAKE THE FUCKING MOST OF IT.

Do what makes you happy. Be a good person. Treat others like you want to be treated. Call someone out when they're wrong. Be the person who brings a smile to other people's faces. DO THE RIGHT THING.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I actually joined in 2007 and was a member under my old name for several years, it was blackclover2087.
    I've been captainjillian since 2011.

I love this place! I enjoyed the chaotic times (like when SOAD was around and all of those crazy people and lunch cancer and so many things )
    I like it now too, though.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    I actually joined in 2007 and was a member under my old name for several years, it was blackclover2087.
    I've been captainjillian since 2011.

I love this place! I enjoyed the chaotic times (like when SOAD was around and all of those crazy people and lunch cancer and so many things )
    I like it now too, though.
    It's fun reading the old threads. I was a lurked during some of those times as well, but a lot of it happened in preemie threads. I saw some of it though
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

pretty much when i figured out sitting in front of a computer was easier than moving?

I think I found the right thread to give myself a little applause for joining MDS 10 years ago. I was 22 back then. There used to be a time I was unhealthily (if this even is a word) obsessed with it and I took some more or less short breaks, but when I didn't submit I kept reading the articles. In the beginning nobody believed there was this girl from Germany, actually living in Germany, contributing tons of articles to this website. But yeah, it's true. I think I'll continue to stay around because meanwhile I've learned how to deal with the negativity in my life, if that makes sense.
    Thank you for the ride, feel free to message me, leave a question or whatsoever. If you are currently struggling with your demons, please know you're not alone.
    Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    I think I found the right thread to give myself a little applause for joining MDS 10 years ago. I was 22 back then. There used to be a time I was unhealthily (if this even is a word) obsessed with it and I took some more or less short breaks, but when I didn't submit I kept reading the articles. In the beginning nobody believed there was this girl from Germany, actually living in Germany, contributing tons of articles to this website. But yeah, it's true. I think I'll continue to stay around because meanwhile I've learned how to deal with the negativity in my life, if that makes sense.
    Thank you for the ride, feel free to message me, leave a question or whatsoever. If you are currently struggling with your demons, please know you're not alone.
    Peace!
    Please stay and contribute!!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Please stay and contribute!!
    No worries! I think I might have gained some stardom amongst contributors in the past 10 years, haha! (I'm open to a free life-long premium membership, dear mods! 😉😎)

2/2013. I was following the Kathleen Savio case and stumbled onto MDS. Then when the whole Jodi Arias circus began, I followed it via MDS.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    2/2013. I was following the Kathleen Savio case and stumbled onto MDS. Then when the whole Jodi Arias circus began, I followed it via MDS.
    You joined when I did

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    No worries! I think I might have gained some stardom amongst contributors in the past 10 years, haha! (I'm open to a free life-long premium membership, dear mods! 😉😎)
    I don't think we have control over that, do we? It would probably have to be Mike to do anything like that

I'm sure I could look it up and tell you the exact date, but I don't feel like it. Sorry.
    I have been lurking here since 2011, I think, or earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm sure I could look it up and tell you the exact date, but I don't feel like it. Sorry.
    I have been lurking here since 2011, I think, or earlier.
    Looking up the date would have taken less time and energy than what you actually typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Looking up the date would have taken less time and energy than what you actually typed.
    I'm a fast typer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information