Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Snively (21) was murdered by a woman who wanted her baby

Heather Snively (21) was murdered by a woman who wanted her baby

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2009/06/08/Heather_Snively_(21)_was_murdered_by_a_woman_who_w anted_her_baby

BEAVERTON, Ore. -- The body of a 21-year-old pregnant woman was found in the crawl space of a Beaverton home, and the woman who lives there faces murder charges.

Police held on to the details of the bizarre murder scene for more than 24 hours after making the gruesome discovery.

According to authorities, a 9-1-1 call was placed at 2:42 p.m. on Friday reporting a newborn baby in distress at a home on NW Mill Creek Drive in Beaverton.

Members of Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue responded to the address and found a man and a woman, 28-year-old Korena Roberts, who said she had just delivered the baby. The baby was rushed to the hospital but could not be revived.

At that time, authorities learned Roberts had not recently delivered a baby, either.

Police returned to the home and found the body of a 21-year-old pregnant woman in the home's crawl space.

Police arrested Roberts, who faces murder charges.

Detectives are waiting for the results of the autopsy to determine how the child was delivered.

Later that night, the victim’s boyfriend, and father of their child, reported that she was missing and she was in her third trimester of pregnancy.

Police have not yet released the identity of the victim.

Yeah... The victim is still unidentified, so i SHOULDNT be posting this yet... But its just so fucked up i couldnt resist. I will update it once they release a name (and submit it if she has a myspace, and no one beats me too it. :lol: )

http://www.kgw.com/news-local/stories/kgw_060609_news_pregnant_woman_murder.567dd486.htm l

Re: 21 year old woman murdered and murderer calls 911 for the baby ("hers")

Oh jeez. Looks like one of those baby-stealing scenarios; those are the worst.

find a sperm donor and have your own damn baby! Adopt! Don't hack out another woman's uterus!

http://www.kptv.com/news/19675040/detail.html

I couldn't find a myspace

Heather Snively http://www.myspace.com/heathermpopp (private)

Pregnant Woman, Baby Dead; Woman Arrested

POSTED: 9:38 pm PDT June 5, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:06 pm PDT June 6, 2009

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A woman was jailed on a murder charge Friday after a pregnant woman's body was found in the crawlspace of a Washington County home. The victim's newborn baby did not survive, deputies say.

Sheriff's deputies said Korena Roberts, 28, is accused of killing 21-year-old Heather Snively. The investigation began Friday when firefighters responded to a home on Mill Creek Drive after a report of a newborn baby in distress.

When rescue crews arrived, a man was performing CPR on the baby at the direction of a 911 dispatcher and Roberts was also at the home with the child. Roberts told firefighters she had just delivered the child and rescuers observed a large amount of blood in the house, deputies said. They decided to send the child and Roberts to the hospital.

At the hospital, doctors were not able to revive the baby and discovered Roberts had not delivered the child, said Sgt. David Thompson in a sheriff's office press release.

Deputies were called to the hospital and they soon went back to the Mill Creek Drive home, where they found Snively's body in the crawlspace, Thompson said. Detectives believe Snively died of homicidal violence.

The cause of death is unknown and it's unclear how the baby was extracted.

Neighbors who live in the area said Roberts told them she was expecting a child.

"She had told my mother about a week ago that she was pregnant -- about to have a baby -- like seven or eight months pregnant," said neighbor Doug King. "She didn't appear to be pregnant to us. She had gained weight, but not a lot in the belly or anything like that."

About six hours after Snively's body was found, her boyfriend, who is also the father of the child, reported Snively missing. He told deputies that Snively, who recently moved from Maryland to the Tigard area, was in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Deputies soon matched the missing person's report to the Mill Creek Drive homicide.

The case is still under investigation. Roberts is being held at the Washington County Jail without bail.Copyright 2009 by KPTV.com. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

ETA Found a smaller picture

[quote author=krissipops link=topic=20224.msg1298483#msg1298483 date=1244390572]
    http://www.kptv.com/news/19675040/detail.html

Korena Roberts (Sorry so big, I don't know how to make it smaller.) I couldn't find a myspace

Heather Snively http://www.myspace.com/heathermpopp (private)

Pregnant Woman, Baby Dead; Woman Arrested

POSTED: 9:38 pm PDT June 5, 2009
    UPDATED: 11:06 pm PDT June 6, 2009

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A woman was jailed on a murder charge Friday after a pregnant woman's body was found in the crawlspace of a Washington County home. The victim's newborn baby did not survive, deputies say.

Sheriff's deputies said Korena Roberts, 28, is accused of killing 21-year-old Heather Snively. The investigation began Friday when firefighters responded to a home on Mill Creek Drive after a report of a newborn baby in distress.

When rescue crews arrived, a man was performing CPR on the baby at the direction of a 911 dispatcher and Roberts was also at the home with the child. Roberts told firefighters she had just delivered the child and rescuers observed a large amount of blood in the house, deputies said. They decided to send the child and Roberts to the hospital.

At the hospital, doctors were not able to revive the baby and discovered Roberts had not delivered the child, said Sgt. David Thompson in a sheriff's office press release.

Deputies were called to the hospital and they soon went back to the Mill Creek Drive home, where they found Snively's body in the crawlspace, Thompson said. Detectives believe Snively died of homicidal violence.

The cause of death is unknown and it's unclear how the baby was extracted.

Neighbors who live in the area said Roberts told them she was expecting a child.

"She had told my mother about a week ago that she was pregnant -- about to have a baby -- like seven or eight months pregnant," said neighbor Doug King. "She didn't appear to be pregnant to us. She had gained weight, but not a lot in the belly or anything like that."

About six hours after Snively's body was found, her boyfriend, who is also the father of the child, reported Snively missing. He told deputies that Snively, who recently moved from Maryland to the Tigard area, was in the third trimester of pregnancy.

Deputies soon matched the missing person's report to the Mill Creek Drive homicide.

The case is still under investigation. Roberts is being held at the Washington County Jail without bail.Copyright 2009 by KPTV.com. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

[/quote]

Bitch Looks Like She's Been Around The Block A Few Times
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

I actually just read the updated story in the newspaper. :lol:

They seem to say the psycho bitch's boyfriend isn't involved in the killing,but is being treated as a witness. Which makes me wonder if he thought the psycho was pregnant too, and that's why he didn't question the bloody mess/new born baby?

I heard he was giving the baby CPR when they showed up. I wondered if he just walked in on that scene?

Found the link http://www.katu.com/news/local/47131607.html

Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue crews responded and found a man and Roberts in the house, and the man was performing CPR on the child.

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=20224.msg1298502#msg1298502 date=1244392998]
    I actually just read the updated story in the newspaper. :lol:

They seem to say the psycho bitch's boyfriend isn't involved in the killing,but is being treated as a witness. Which makes me wonder if he thought the psycho was pregnant too, and that's why he didn't question the bloody mess/new born baby?
    [/quote]
    Oddly, Korena Roberts already had two children of her own, but was faking a pregnancy to her live-in boyfriend and made good on her lie by cutting Heather Snively’s baby from her womb.

EMS first responders reported, “The man was performing CPR on the child at the direction of the 911 personnel. The woman, 28-year old Korena Elaine Roberts, told the rescuers that she had just delivered the child.”

Rescuers observed a large amount of blood in the house and decided to quickly send the child and Korena Elaine Roberts to St. Vincent’s Hospital.

“Doctors at the hospital were not able to revive the baby, they also discovered that Ms. Roberts had not delivered a child at anytime in the recent past,” Sgt. David Thompson with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office said.

“The Washington County Sheriff’s Office was called to respond to the hospital and gained information that led them to believe that there may be at least one injured person at the Mill Creek address.”

“They found deceased 21-year-old Heather Megan Snively in the crawlspace of the house and no other people in the house.”

The bitch has crazy eyes.....

Korena Roberts: Murdered pregnant woman and stuffed her in crawl space

I always feel left out that I don't have a crawl space. Anyway I never start death threads so I'm probably doing this wrong.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/07/oregon.pregnancy.murder/index.html
    A 28-year-old Oregon woman has been charged with murder after the body of a new mother was found in the crawl space of her home.

Police released a photo of Korena Roberts, who is charged with murder.

Rescue crews first went to Korena Roberts' home in Washington County on Friday in response to a call of a newborn in distress. They found Roberts' boyfriend unsuccessfully trying to revive the baby using first-aid techniques.

Roberts told deputies the baby was hers, the county sheriff's office said. Medics noticed a lot of blood at the home, and sent Roberts and the baby to a hospital.

"Doctors at the hospital were not able to revive the baby," said Sgt. David Thompson of the Washington County Sheriff's Office in a news release. "They also discovered that Ms. Roberts had not delivered a child at anytime in the recent past."

Deputies returned to the home, where they found the body of 21-year-old Heather Snively in the crawl space under the kitchen, Thompson said.

Authorities learned Snively had been pregnant at the time she was attacked, and they determined she was the mother of the infant.

Don't Miss
    KPTV Woman, baby dead; woman arrested
    An autopsy will now determine how the baby was delivered, and whether he died before or after birth, Thompson said.

The outcome could result in another murder charge for Roberts, deputies said.

Residents in the woman's Mill Creek Drive neighborhood said Roberts had told them she was expecting a child, according to CNN affiliate KPTV.

"She didn't appear to be pregnant to us," neighbor Doug King told KPTV.

The picture from this made me lol cos she looks JUST like the kid with downs on the special olympics south park. Also when I googled her, I kept getting asked if I meant Korean Roberts.

Re: Korena Roberts: Murdered pregnant woman and stuffed her in crawl space

http://www.myspace.com/heathermpopp

I posted this story in the news section last night :P

[quote author=boogieman link=topic=20231.msg1298551#msg1298551 date=1244405222]
    I posted this story in the news section last night :P
    [/quote]
    I figured it belongs now in myspace murders because the victim had a myspace, so someone will have to submit it anyway.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20231.msg1298540#msg1298540 date=1244402965]
    I always feel left out that I don't have a crawl space. Anyway I never start death threads so I'm probably doing this wrong.
    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/07/oregon.pregnancy.murder/index.html
    A 28-year-old Oregon woman has been charged with murder after the body of a new mother was found in the crawl space of her home.

Police released a photo of Korena Roberts, who is charged with murder.

Rescue crews first went to Korena Roberts' home in Washington County on Friday in response to a call of a newborn in distress. They found Roberts' boyfriend unsuccessfully trying to revive the baby using first-aid techniques.

Roberts told deputies the baby was hers, the county sheriff's office said. Medics noticed a lot of blood at the home, and sent Roberts and the baby to a hospital.

"Doctors at the hospital were not able to revive the baby," said Sgt. David Thompson of the Washington County Sheriff's Office in a news release. "They also discovered that Ms. Roberts had not delivered a child at anytime in the recent past."

Deputies returned to the home, where they found the body of 21-year-old Heather Snively in the crawl space under the kitchen, Thompson said.

Authorities learned Snively had been pregnant at the time she was attacked, and they determined she was the mother of the infant.

Don't Miss
    KPTV Woman, baby dead; woman arrested
    An autopsy will now determine how the baby was delivered, and whether he died before or after birth, Thompson said.

The outcome could result in another murder charge for Roberts, deputies said.

Residents in the woman's Mill Creek Drive neighborhood said Roberts had told them she was expecting a child, according to CNN affiliate KPTV.

"She didn't appear to be pregnant to us," neighbor Doug King told KPTV.

The picture from this made me lol cos she looks JUST like the kid with downs on the special olympics south park. Also when I googled her, I kept getting asked if I meant Korean Roberts.

[/quote]

How Could ANYONE Fuck The StayPuft Marshmallow Man????
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

Its equally scary to think that this psycho already had 2 kids.

The victims myspace headline is heartbreaking.

What a psycho.

How was the woman killed? 

I hope she burns in hell... if there is a hell...

These stories of crazy ass women who murder other women and steal their babies...I can't believe how often they happen.
    Bowie...you can have my crawlspace. It's creepy and damp, and spiders live there.  I won't go in it.
    Oh, and Korean Roberts...lol

RIGHT? RIGHT?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=20231.msg1298724#msg1298724 date=1244429207]
    RIGHT? RIGHT?
    [/quote]
    AHAHHAHAHA. Creepy.

How awful. I cant believe she already had two kids. It wasn't enough? She had to murder a woman to get her kid too?
    fry the bitch.

[quote author=MrBoddy2005 link=topic=20231.msg1298553#msg1298553 date=1244405364]
    How Could ANYONE Fuck The StayPuft Marshmallow Man????
    [/quote]Yeah, she's pretty uh... wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Re: Heather Snively (21) was murdered by a woman who wanted her baby

I just don't understand how someone could be so fucking stupid... obviously, doctors/nurses/etc. can look and clearly see if you've just given birth...

She has crazy eyes in her mugshot. Never a good way to start what I'm guessing is going to be a pretty open and shut court case.

Crazy lady kills woman for her unborn baby..baby dead too

What a sick evil bitch. I hope they execute her ass.  RIP Heather & Baby

http://wjz.com/local/murder.pregnant.woman.2.1035187.html

Reporting
    Adam May BALTIMORE (WJZ)

A 21-year-old pregnant woman who had recently moved from Maryland to Oregon was killed and her baby taken from her.
    Korena Roberts, a 27-year-old Oregon woman is accused of killing a woman she met on Craigslist and taking the woman's unborn baby from her womb.
    Eight months pregnant, 21-year-old Heather Snively recently left Anne Arundel County with her boyfriend seeking a better life in Oregon.

Adam May reports on Friday, her body was found in the crawl space of a home outside Portland.

"There is one person deceased," said a police spokesman.

Police investigators are checking into family accounts, that Snively went to meet a woman she met on Craigslist, possibly to exchange baby clothes.

Now Korena Roberts is charged with murder and she could face charges for killing the baby too, stunning her neighbors.

"It's the most evil thing I have ever seen personally," said Doug King, one of Roberts' neighbors.

"I got a baby on the way, I don't like to think of that," added another neighbor.

Police say Roberts originally called 911, to say her baby wasn't breathing but when she was rushed to the hospital doctors determined she did not give birth.

"She didn't appear to be pregnant to us, she had gained weight, but not a lot in the belly or anything like that," added King.

Autopsy results will help investigators determine what happened and if the unborn baby boy, to be named John Steven was forcefully removed from his expecting mother.

The suspect already had two children under the age of 10, who were not home at the time of the crime.

(© MMIX, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

Re: Crazy lady kills woman for her unborn baby..baby dead too

another craigslist killer&nbsp; :|

Re: Crazy lady kills woman for her unborn baby..baby dead too

I didn't know she had an article on MDS already. I searched her name &amp; nothing came up&nbsp; Maybe a MOD can move this for me?
    Femme: I thought the same thing when I read that she met the nutjob on craigslist. So sad
    American Witch, Crazy Bitch<br /><br />

Holy shit, that face is going to haunt me.&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:&nbsp;

It's amazing with visiting this site everyday, there are still stories that completely amaze/terrify me.&nbsp;

Thread Information