Page 50 of 194 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    I asked this in another thread but I wanna know where the girls in that show "My big fat gypsy wedding" get the money for these ridiculous weddings! I know it's shit tv but I am in awe watching these little girls that are out on the dance floor (were talking like 6 and 7 yrs old) dancing like they are strippers.
    Trust it from someone who works in reality TV: they would have a cheap, low rent version, but the show pays for it.

You can buy the knock-off version of that shit on Santee alley in downtown L.A for less than a hundred bucks.

I asked this in another thread but I wanna know where the girls in that show "My big fat gypsy wedding" get the money for these ridiculous weddings! I know it's shit tv but I am in awe watching these little girls that are out on the dance floor (were talking like 6 and 7 yrs old) dancing like they are strippers.
    Gypsies are totally loaded over here, well the ones I know of anyway. They own land and shit. They all drive new high end cars. Gone are the days of a skinny donkey pulling round a ramshackle caravan.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

Picking pockets, obviously.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

I couldn't get over those people's trailer. They had like marble countertops and a juke box, but they lived in a trailer.

They usually buy land and build houses on there. Some have trailers and some towns have designated trailer parks where they can park their caravans. They're always blinged out and I think some of it is a competition to outdo each other.
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

I was on a reality t.v. show and they didn't pay for shit. I'm doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

Quote Originally Posted by LC View Post
    I was on a reality t.v. show and they didn't pay for shit. I'm doing it wrong.
    Which one were you on? I know for all the 'lavish party ones' it's standard to foot half the bill.

Also the thing with cultures like gypsies, or in America, Armenians, is that they tend to spend every single penny they have on ludicrous shit. I knew kids in high school who had Mercedes sports cars and lived in a one bedroom apartment with six people.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Which one were you on? I know for all the 'lavish party ones' it's standard to foot half the bill.

Also the thing with cultures like gypsies, or in America, Armenians, is that they tend to spend every single penny they have on ludicrous shit. I knew kids in high school who had Mercedes sports cars and lived in a one bedroom apartment with six people.
    Say Yes to the Dress. They didn't even pay for me to go to NYC to film.
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.

Say Yes to the Dress. They didn't even pay for me to go to NYC to film.
    Oh, I don't know how that show works, but it might have been because you traveled. Normally the show comes to the people who submit these grandiose schemes. However, I think Say Yes To The Dress has a slightly more positive vibe about the people on the show. This one wants to take flamboyant assholes and make them look even more ridiculous, so they assist.

Oh, I don't know how that show works, but it might have been because you traveled. Normally the show comes to the people who submit these grandiose schemes. However, I think Say Yes To The Dress has a slightly more positive vibe about the people on the show. This one wants to take flamboyant assholes and make them look even more ridiculous, so they assist.
    I might have been willing to look like an asshole on t.v. for a free wedding dress.

I might have been willing to look like an asshole on t.v. for a free wedding dress.
    Yeah but then you needed to go for Bridezilla.

Yeah but then you needed to go for Bridezilla.
    Shit. I told you I was doing it wrong.

My friend worked for that show actually haha and I just remember her talking too about how much they covered of the expenses.

My friend worked for that show actually haha and I just remember her talking too about how much they covered of the expenses.
    That's actually kind of sad because the weddings that I've seen on that show are usually fairly low budget.

That's actually kind of sad because the weddings that I've seen on that show are usually fairly low budget.
    I went to a wedding last month where the gifts were flip-flops, there was a tiny buffet of food with pretty cheap stuff....and apparently, it somehow ran over 100 grand,

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    OMGOMGOMGOMG
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...re-getting-old

Cake and bowie HAVE to watch this!
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Yeah, doing it right would be My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. Those lucky bitches.
    Toodle Loo

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMG
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...re-getting-old

Cake and bowie HAVE to watch this!
    one of the best episodes ever

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Okay, so, "America's Got Talent" fucking kills me. I can't stop crying because I feel like these people have worked their whole lives to get on the show, and then they get booed, and their dreams get shattered. My kid and my boyfriend can't stop laughing at me, and love the show, so finally I agreed to watch it today (OnDemand). Annnd, I've been doing better with the sad crying, but now I can't stop the happy crying. Piers told that girl he would send her to Vegas if she dropped her (admittedly useless) brothers, and she said, "No, I'm not going without my brothers." I fucking died. I hate this show more than anything in the world, but I'm kind of addicted now.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    Yeah, doing it right would be My Fair Wedding with David Tutera. Those lucky bitches.
    I have spent far too much time contemplating how I can get on that show. Trust.

Okay, so, "America's Got Talent" fucking kills me. I can't stop crying because I feel like these people have worked their whole lives to get on the show, and then they get booed, and their dreams get shattered. My kid and my boyfriend can't stop laughing at me, and love the show, so finally I agreed to watch it today (OnDemand). Annnd, I've been doing better with the sad crying, but now I can't stop the happy crying. Piers told that girl he would send her to Vegas if she dropped her (admittedly useless) brothers, and she said, "No, I'm not going without my brothers." I fucking died. I hate this show more than anything in the world, but I'm kind of addicted now.
    You would loooooove So You Think You Could Dance.

I have spent far too much time contemplating how I can get on that show. Trust.
    You need a cheesy theme and EVERYTHING must match that theme. Then you win.
    Toodle Loo

I just watched Game of Thrones...

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.
    Congratulations. You've found the secret MDS signature. Please send your answers to "Old Blue", care of the funny farm, Chalford...

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by once_again View Post
    You would loooooove So You Think You Could Dance.
    Is it worse?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I miss prince poppycock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Blue Sky View Post
    I just watched Game of Thrones...

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.
    Omg, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I loooooooooove So You Think You Can Dance. I miss Turtlenads. She shared my SYTYCD love.

Thread Information