Page 38 of 194 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: just tv talk...

Re: just tv talk...

I need to stop watching TruTV, but really how can people be so stupid.

First, how can cops commit crimes and screw them up so badly? They should know every single thing that will be looked at and be careful that their story will match the forensics.

Secondly, this stupid chick who was all waaaaaaaaaah because she smoked pot and was afraid this lady was going to rat her out and she would lose her kids if she didn't agree to kill another lady. 

Let's see. Smoke pot, murder someone, smoke pot, murder someone. Now which one is most likely to get me in trouble and get my kids taken away? I know! I'll murder someone! 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

I just watched episodes 1 and 2 of the new FX show Justified.  I wasn't sure i'd like it, but it's one of my new favorites now.

I really like The Pacific. Definitely a new favorite.

eta: I thought the character Eugene looked familiar, then I realized he's the kid from Jurassic Park, The Cure(with Brad Renfro ), Simon Birch, etc.:

He's kinda hot all grown up.

dang he's hot in that pic!
    but not really on the show.
    The Pacific is so good though!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

So, has anyone else been enjoying new shows this season? I am really liking Parenthood and The Ref on NBC.

[quote author=Circe link=topic=14092.msg1588840#msg1588840 date=1270603808]
    So, has anyone else been enjoying new shows this season? I am really liking Parenthood and The Ref on NBC.
    [/quote]

I like Parenthood. I hope that they keep it.

ron_nyc: I don't like the black ones much.

Wick told me to check out Parenthood, finally did and the first episode made me cry! I've been emotional all day, but it's sweet.
    I will add it to my never ending list.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

My God how SELF-ABSORBED can one person be  :2angry:
    [size=10pt]
    TLC Adds a Twist of Kate Gosselin

Are you ready for more Kate Gosselin?
    The former Jon & Kate Plus 8 star will headline her own show, Twist of Kate, on TLC, the network announced Thursday.
    Set to bow in the summer, the 12-episode series will feature Gosselin responding to fan letters from those who are inspired by her story as a way to profile the personal challenges her fans face. Gosselin will travel the country to meet her fans' families and to try their jobs, according to the network news release.
    [/size]

Who's watching all those kids?

[quote author=Circe link=topic=14092.msg1588840#msg1588840 date=1270603808]
    [/quote]

I love Parenthood.  I hope it stays.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

gahh Parenthood is so good! I always get all emotional when they get together as a family at the end of the episodes.

Yeah, im liking parenthood. One of my faves to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=14092.msg1591989#msg1591989 date=1270901938]
    gahh Parenthood is so good! I always get all emotional when they get together as a family at the end of the episodes.

[/quote]

Me too.  :oops:

Real Housewives of New York

What are Bethany and Jill fighting about again?  
    All I remember is Bethany said Jill should get a hobby and Jill says she wasn't there for her when her hubby had cancer? Ugh so lost!

I also love that everyone likes Simon and Alex now. They were complete weirdos at first, but they grow on you... I love that Ramona gets along with them now, when she used to hate them.

oh and "Countless" was pretty damn clever! :lol:

I haven't watched all the episodes of Parenthood yet, but something is off with Julia's husband. I don't trust the guy, Is he gonna cheat on her? 
    I guess cause they don't show him much or get personal with him.

[quote author=brie star link=topic=14092.msg1594644#msg1594644 date=1271153003]
    I haven't watched all the episodes of Parenthood yet, but something is off with Julia's husband. I don't trust the guy, Is he gonna cheat on her? 
    I guess cause they don't show him much or get personal with him.
    [/quote]

Something comes up but nothing too bad. Tonight's episode was great and the previews for next week will have me hoping to be back at the hotel room on Disney by 10.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Justified is on tonight and Timothy Olyphant is going to do something hot. AKA anything.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=14092.msg1595370#msg1595370 date=1271217956]
    Justified is on tonight and Timothy Olyphant is going to do something hot. AKA anything.
    [/quote]I really should try to watch this at home instead of at work.  I can't concentrate on what's really going on, but I've liked what I've seen.

Also, this season of South Park has been pretty good.

the episode of Family Guy where Stewie acts like a girl for a tv show really creeped me out.
    Not cause of that but there were a lot of jokes in there that had me really uncomfortable :|

Why didn't they just name the black kid on Parenthood "lil negro" instead of Jabbar?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Loved the two part South Park!  The ending was perfect too.

I can't believe people watch Ghost Hunters. This shit is beyond retarded,

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=14092.msg1603346#msg1603346 date=1271906829]
    [/quote]One of my kids asked me yesterday if they had Ghost Hunters in the Sixties. He was so sad when we broke the news to him that it isn't real.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=14092.msg1603346#msg1603346 date=1271906829]
    [/quote]

[quote author=Nancy Drew link=topic=14092.msg1603351#msg1603351 date=1271906940]
    One of my kids asked me yesterday if they had Ghost Hunters in the Sixties. He was so sad when we broke the news to him that it isn't real.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    No one ever gets me. Where is Lawchick? We speak the same intellectual language.
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash bitchy blonde View Post
    Fuckin LawChick, how does she work?

April 22, 2010 - Last night's South Park was certainly unusual for the show. Oh, sure, we've heard bleeps before on the series, but it is usually for curse words. Last night though, the series instead bleeped out a name – Muhammad. Or to be specific, "Prophet Muhammad."

Last week's episode, "200", featured a plot point where Muhammad appeared, but wore a bear costume the entire time. This was South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker clear satirical take on the fear of portraying Muhammad at all in recent years, after Danish comic strip depictions led to a huge outcry. They'd actually previously acknowledged the issue in the "Cartoon Wars" two-parter a couple of years ago, in a storyline about Family Guy deciding to show Muhammad, and the controversy that causes. The subject is especially notable to Stone and Parker, as they depicted Muhammad, with no controversy, in the "Super Best Friends" episode nine years ago – but that episode debuted just two months before September 11th, and clearly things changed after that.

After "200" aired last week, a US-based website named RevolutionMuslim.com wrote, "We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them." Van Gogh was a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004, for a film about the treatment of Muslim women.

In the wake of that statement, when this week's "201" aired, Muhammad was now covered by a large black "censored" block and not seen at all – but even more bizarre was that every time the name was said, it was bleeped out. Comedy Central has now confirmed this was their call, not Matt and Trey's.

"201" is not available online at SouthParkStudios.com. Instead there is a message, which appears to be from Matt and Trey, reading, "After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, comedy central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show."

Update: Matt and Trey have now released a longer statement at SouthParkStudios.com.

It reads: "In the 14 years we've been doing South Park we have never done a show that we couldn't stand behind. We delivered our version of the show to Comedy Central and they made a determination to alter the episode. It wasn't some meta-joke on our part. Comedy Central added the bleeps. In fact, Kyle's customary final speech was about intimidation and fear. It didn't mention Muhammad at all but it got bleeped too. We'll be back next week with a whole new show about something completely different and we'll see what happens to it."

http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1085529p1.html

comedy central are a bunch of pussies.

* here's another link, these people are nuts... http://revolutionmuslim.blogspot.com/

By placing the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in a bear suit, the creators of South Park sought to insult the sacred, and show their blatant and general disregard for religion. By insulting our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) without the outright depicting of his image, the creators of South Park thought that they had found some loophole in the Muslim faith for them to mock.

:lol: :lol:

Thread Information