Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,450 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    The very first season was a male captain, and then season 2 and on it's Sandy. There is one more spin off, Below Deck Sailing Yacht which has Glenn as the captain.
    Thats the one I watched the sailing yacht one. Was Ben on the other one.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Thats the one I watched the sailing yacht one. Was Ben on the other one.
    Ben has been on both Below Deck and the Med. Not Sailing Yacht one.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Ben has been on both Below Deck and the Med. Not Sailing Yacht one.
    I love me some Ben.

Im watching The White Lotus. It seems to have an awesome cast.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Has anyone been watching "True Life: Crime" this week on MTV? The last few episodes were super interesting! I fell asleep before finishing the one last night, so I am off to google how it ended up. But the one that was on Wednesday really peaked my interest, it's the death of Lauren Agee. Anyone heard of that case?

In July of 2015, 21-year-old Lauren Agee left home to spend a weekend at the lake. Sadly, Agee never returned. Days after Agee and her friends embarked on their journey to WakeFest, an annual wakeboarding event, Agee was found floating lifelessly in Center Hill Lake. More than five years after she was found dead in Dekalb County, Tenn., Agee's family is still searching for answers.

The June 14 episode of MTV’s True Life Crime takes a closer look into what really happened to Lauren Agee and gives an update on the status of her case. Here’s what we know.

What really happened to Lauren Agee?
    According to reports, Lauren Agee and four of her friends — Hannah Palmer, Aaron Lilly, Chris Stout, and Brixner Gambrell — arrived in Dekalb County, Tenn., on Friday, July 24. Her friends learned that she was missing after a night of partying on June 26. After hours of searching, Agee’s body was later discovered in a cove and her death was ruled an accident.

Agee’s friends claimed that Agee and Chris Stout slept in a hammock the night before her disappearance, while Lilly and Agee's childhood best friend, Palmer, slept in a tent. Palmer said in a police interview, “I woke up and I woke [Stout] up and I said, ‘Where is Lauren?’ And he said, ‘She got up a while ago, but I didn’t feel her.’ … And I said, ‘How long?’ And he said he didn’t know.”

Stout told detectives that he assumed that Agee had gotten up earlier than the rest of the group and left. He recalled, “We then went down to the boat dock … and we waited and waited and waited.”

A medical examiner later determined that Agee “fell from a cliff, landed on rocks, and rolled into the lake,” but new evidence has surfaced that suggests otherwise.

The truth about what happened to Lauren Agee is still unclear, but her mother, Sherry Smith, believes she has a pretty good idea of how her daughter died. Since Agee’s untimely death, Smith has fought relentlessly to get justice for her daughter, even enlisting the help of veteran private investigator Sheila Wysocki in 2016.

Both Smith and Wysocki agree that Agee’s case was mishandled and have subsequently taken legal action. Here’s an update on Lauren Agee’s case in 2021.

After Lauren Agee’s case became nationwide news, several witnesses stepped up to share their accounts of what happened the night she went missing, but their testimonies didn’t do much to sway detectives. In the past, Smith has been vocal about her disappointment in how the DeKalb County Sherriff’s Office and the Assistant District Attorney have handled her daughter’s case and eventually took matters into her own hands.

In 2017, two years after her daughter’s death, Smith filed a $10 million wrongful death suit against the last people to see her daughter, but according to the grieving mother, her case was not about money — it was about the truth.

To see where Smith is on her quest for justice today, tune into MTV’s True Life Crime on Wednesday, July 14 at 10 p.m. EST.
    https://www.distractify.com/p/lauren-agee-case-update

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The White Lotus was ok. Watching Nine Perfect Strangers now. With this cast it cant fail.

My Big Fat Fabulous Life and Welcome to Plathville started back up! Love these shows :)

Ang: do you watch Floribama Shore?

Ang: do you watch Floribama Shore?
    No. I watch the Jersey Shore family vacation because I watched some of it in 2010 when it came out. I dont think I would like Floribama shore.

Im really random when it comes to shows I like. Right now Im rewatching Medium.

No. I watch the Jersey Shore family vacation because I watched some of it in 2010 when it came out. I dont think I would like Floribama shore.

Im really random when it comes to shows I like. Right now Im rewatching Medium.
    I love Floribama Shore! They all crack me up, especially Amy. I have been watching it since it started, though.

I love Floribama Shore! They all crack me up, especially Amy. I have been watching it since it started, though.
    Is she the bigger one? Not that shes big, just larger than the others. From the clips I see of the show she seems funny. I may start watching it.

Is she the bigger one? Not that shes big, just larger than the others. From the clips I see of the show she seems funny. I may start watching it.
    Yes! The blonde one :) I also love Codi, he cracks me up, too. The show reminds me of Jersey Shore when they first started, because they are younger and do crazy, drunken shit. The only person I didn't really like was Courtney, but she isn't around anymore (I think she only lasted 2 seasons).

Squid Game DUDES!!! The ending of epiisode 9 was kind of stupid IMO.
    Last edited by puke; 09-26-2021 at 06:18 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Squid Game DUDES!!! The ending of epiisode 9 was kind of stupid IMO.
    What is up with that show? Everyone is obsessed with it.

I just started watching Succession. I fucking love Kieran Culkin.

What is up with that show? Everyone is obsessed with it.
    It's really good at least I think so. Basically people are chosen to play a few games because they have serious money problems and if they win they get a whole bunch of money but if you don't win the game you die.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    It's really good at least I think so. Basically people are chosen to play a few games because they have serious money problems and if they win they get a whole bunch of money but if you don't win the game you die.
    Is it on Netflix or Hulu?

Squid Game is on Netflix.Check this out if you're bored and got nothing else to watch.
    Last edited by puke; 06-24-2022 at 07:54 PM.

I was scrolling on Tik Tok and found this person that posted clips from a show called "Why Women Kill." It's really good! I just wished I had Paramount Plus so I could watch the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    You should watch a whole episode! The script is written by Kathy Reichs, a forensic Board game with miniatures!

Morbid, you would LOVE the blood, guts, and gore, and the fact that team nearly always solves the crime.
    I love me some Morbid.

Quote Originally Posted by JOhanezJa View Post
    I love me some Morbid.

Yeah White Lotus was a good show.

The American Horror stories are pretty good.

I have been re-watching Bates Motel. It was SUCH a good show!

Im rewatching I Survived it was good back in the day and its good now.

I just saw that Criminal Minds is getting a reboot with Criminal Minds Evolution. I haven't watched CM in forever but I used to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I just saw that Criminal Minds is getting a reboot with Criminal Minds Evolution. I haven't watched CM in forever but I used to love it.
    We have a list of shows to start watching and the new Criminal Minds is at the top of that list. I loved that show for many year, I'll give it a go.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I refuse to watch it because it won't include Matthew Gray Gubler, and I love him

Thread Information