Page 176 of 194 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Never seen Supernatural. I thought that show ended a long time ago...maybe I am thinking of another one?

I have been watching the 90 day fianc? shows, Southern Charm, I Love a Mama's Boy, Love After Lockup.....to name a few. I have way too many shows and have to record some because they overlap. Oh, and I never thought I would, but I finally watched some of the Real Housewives (the OC one) thanks to my hairdresser who insisted I try it. I am now hooked....only watched season 14 and what has aired of season 15. I didn't bother starting from the beginning, don't think I would be able to watch that many seasons. Gina is my fav!
    Just about the only TV I watch is RHOAnywhere - it's my not-so-guilty pleasure. But I just can't handle Gina. Between her nasal whining and fake tears she makes me yell at the TV, mostly just "Oh STFU, Gina!" The entire cast of OC is a bunch of whackjobs: Kelly, Shannon, Braunwyn. So glad they got rid of Tamara.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

OMG yes!!!! She obviously wanted to leave to see her bf, she used that preference sheet as an excuse. I hope they replace her with Ben!

The cast members are dropping like flies.
    That was the first thing I said "call Ben!" I love him!

It wasn't just her quitting it was how she quit..."eat my cooter" and "go fuck yourself" and captain Lee was still going to keep her on the first charter after that.

Bitch be cray.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That was the first thing I said "call Ben!" I love him!

It wasn't just her quitting it was how she quit..."eat my cooter" and "go fuck yourself" and captain Lee was still going to keep her on the first charter after that.

Bitch be cray.
    Yeah, she was weird. But I think Captain Lee was so desperate because charter was about to start...plus, it seemed like everyone loved her food so she seems really talented. But not very professional.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Just about the only TV I watch is RHOAnywhere - it's my not-so-guilty pleasure. But I just can't handle Gina. Between her nasal whining and fake tears she makes me yell at the TV, mostly just "Oh STFU, Gina!" The entire cast of OC is a bunch of whackjobs: Kelly, Shannon, Braunwyn. So glad they got rid of Tamara.
    OMG I just started watched RHO of OC!!! And Gina is my favorite (she seems like the least fake person on the show). I only watched last season and what has shown of this season so far.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I really do think the old RHOOC is much more entertaining than the current series. I'm actually thinking of abandoning it after the reunion this year (can't jump ship mid-season). I haven't started RHOSLC. Anybody watch that one?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I really do think the old RHOOC is much more entertaining than the current series. I'm actually thinking of abandoning it after the reunion this year (can't jump ship mid-season). I haven't started RHOSLC. Anybody watch that one?
    I think I like the newer cast because that's where I started off so I got invested in them.

I won't watch any of the other RHO series, because I have WAY too many shows already, it's hard to find the time to watch them all. I just can't get invested in any more.

Has anyone seen The Righteous Gemstones? I have HBOmax now and I need to find a new show.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Why was there only 1 season of "Freaks and Geeks"? It had an amazing cast and was funny.

Looking for a new show again...watching The Cheshire Murders in the meantime.

I'm so bored. I would usually take my kid to the museum or the library or something, but we are purple here

Why was there only 1 season of "Freaks and Geeks"? It had an amazing cast and was funny.

I'm so bored. I would usually take my kid to the museum or the library or something, but we are purple here
    I LOVED Freaks and Geeks! It was so funny...and what a cast! I haven't seen that show in forever, I wonder if I can find it on demand or something.

Oops, duplicate post.

I LOVED Freaks and Geeks! It was so funny...and what a cast! I haven't seen that show in forever, I wonder if I can find it on demand or something.
    I just watched it on Hulu. I'm a Stan for Hulu

It was an awesome show. We saw a couple episode and it just disappeared so I went looking to see what I could find out...
    https://www.nme.com/blogs/tv-blogs/f...ason-2-1969369
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I just watched it on Hulu. I'm a Stan for Hulu
    Hulu has a lot of old bingeworthy stuff that you can't find anywhere else. We watched the entire 15 seasons of CSI, the original one, last year. Hulu is the only one that has streaming rights for it. I only watched a couple of episodes of Freaks and Geeks back in the day, but I might check it out. I had no life back then, I worked multiple jobs and went to school, so I didn't watch much of anything.

I don't know if this has already been mentioned here, but I've got three shows to recommend.

Southland (HBO Max)
    Animal Kingdom (Prime)
    Ripper Street (Netflix)

It's really tough for a show to hold my interest enough for me to get through even one season, but these had me from the get go.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't know if this has already been mentioned here, but I've got three shows to recommend.

Southland (HBO Max)
    Animal Kingdom (Prime)
    Ripper Street (Netflix)

It's really tough for a show to hold my interest enough for me to get through even one season, but these had me from the get go.
    Thanks for the suggestions!

I have attention issues on top of having a 3 year old so the show has to really interest me. I will check these out!

I miss Bates Motel. I loved that series.

HELL YEAH!!! Natasha Lyonne keeps hinting on Twitter about a new season of Russian Doll.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    HELL YEAH!!! Natasha Lyonne keeps hinting on Twitter about a new season of Russian Doll.
    I loved that show and I love her!

Anyone watch Below Deck? Am I crazy or is Franchesca (sp?) a bitch?

I loved that show and I love her!
    I am completely in love with her.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Anyone watch Below Deck? Am I crazy or is Franchesca (sp?) a bitch?
    She is a bitch! Then tries to act all sweet.

I loved Rachel's knife comment at that dinner.

She is a bitch! Then tries to act all sweet.

I loved Rachel's knife comment at that dinner.
    Right? I don't think Elizabeth deserved to be fired. She's crazy but I love Rachel.

Right? I don't think Elizabeth deserved to be fired. She's crazy but I love Rachel.
    Yeah, her whiny voice and "poor little me" attitude was annoying. But it did seem like she was picked on.

Yeah, her whiny voice and "poor little me" attitude was annoying. But it did seem like she was picked on.
    It doesn't matter that she was fired, because all of the charters were cancelled anyway

It doesn't matter that she was fired, because all of the charters were cancelled anyway
    I know...

Do you watch Love After Lockup?? If not, puhlease do! I need someone to talk to about it.....it's insane!

Thread Information