Page 175 of 177 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4402

Thread: just tv talk...

  1. #4351
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I have found so many neat shows that I love. I just wish I would have paced myself. All are caught up and I am constantly checking on new season updates. Sex education, Big mouth and The Boys are all hilarious. Another series I love is What We Do in the Shadows. Season 2 is much better than season 1 but the concept of ancient vampires living in modern day New York is a scream. Nandor the Relentless trying to open his emails and trying to get out of his coffin OMG. If you haven't seen it and are in to ridiculous comedy, you must watch.
    Have you seen What we do in the Shadows the movie? It's great.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  2. #4352
    Senior Member queenaevadamthng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hogwaller, SC
    Posts
    4,247
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Several times. It's one of those movies I love to share.


    "Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

  3. #4353
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    I'm rewatching Burn Notice. My name is Michael Westin, I used to be a spy... yes, I can quote the intro verbatim. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  4. #4354
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm rewatching Burn Notice. My name is Michael Westin, I used to be a spy... yes, I can quote the intro verbatim. Lol!
    I remember being obsessed with that show! But Fiona always got on my nerves.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  5. #4355
    Senior Member puke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Wheaton, IL
    Posts
    3,209
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Space Force on Netflix is really funny.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

  6. #4356
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    So the season ended, but did anyone watch "Below Deck: Sailing Yacht"? There was a girl on there, Madison, who mentioned her younger sister was murdered....I didn't think much of it until I was watching the ID channel yesterday and they had a story about a young girl who was murdered and I remember seeing a thread about it:

    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...iends-in-a-car

    Then on the show they briefly mentioned Paige's older sister, Madison, and then I made the connection. I remember reading this thread a while back but didn't make the connect when watching Below Deck because she never mentioned her sister's name or back story or anything. Craziness!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  7. #4357
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    So I have been watching this documentary on Showtime called "Outcry" has anyone seen it? It's insane! I never heard about the case involving Greg Kelley before....has anyone?

    I still have the conclusion to watch after work today so no spoilers, please....but holy shit. I am leaning toward he is innocent. I can't believe he was going to be sentenced to 25 years minimum with no parole based off what a 4 year old said.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  8. #4358
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,724
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So I have been watching this documentary on Showtime called "Outcry" has anyone seen it? It's insane! I never heard about the case involving Greg Kelley before....has anyone?

    I still have the conclusion to watch after work today so no spoilers, please....but holy shit. I am leaning toward he is innocent. I can't believe he was going to be sentenced to 25 years minimum with no parole based off what a 4 year old said.
    Never heard of it. I googled, but I won't post spoilers. Interesting case. I am surprised we don't have a thread on it here.

  9. #4359
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Never heard of it. I googled, but I won't post spoilers. Interesting case. I am surprised we don't have a thread on it here.
    Same! Excited to see the conclusion but scared, I hope it turns out good for him


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  10. #4360
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,724
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Same! Excited to see the conclusion but scared, I hope it turns out good for him
    I would start a thread, but I don't want you to see it and it spoil your show. Maybe you can start a thread after you see the end. Where does the show stop, timewise? I see stories on the case from this year in the news.

  11. #4361
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would start a thread, but I don't want you to see it and it spoil your show. Maybe you can start a thread after you see the end. Where does the show stop, timewise? I see stories on the case from this year in the news.
    I think I have one more episode. If I remember correctly, the info in my next episode said his fate was determined, so I assume it's the last one.

    Edited to add: the episodes were airing this month so not sure when filming ended. Once I finish I will google and see if there is anything new from after the documentary finished filming.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  12. #4362
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    I know it's old af but I'm obsessed with "Outsiders". It has an amazing cast.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  13. #4363
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Any watch Superstore?

    I have a psychic prediction Amy and Jonah break up and she leaves the show and he stays.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #4364
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Any watch Superstore?

    I have a psychic prediction Amy and Jonah break up and she leaves the show and he stays.
    Why would you wish that?!

    I love that show! I first started watching it either on my way to or from Europe. It was part of the in-flight entertainment and because I saw that show during a happy time, it definitely is a top favorite. But seriously. It's a great show. I love all the actors including Cheyenne's annoying baby daddy. Lol!




    Does anyone watch Supernatural? Can we discuss the series finale, because I have all the feels. I can't believe it's over. I have a few questions about the way they ended things.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  15. #4365
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Why would you wish that?!

    I love that show! I first started watching it either on my way to or from Europe. It was part of the in-flight entertainment and because I saw that show during a happy time, it definitely is a top favorite. But seriously. It's a great show. I love all the actors including Cheyenne's annoying baby daddy. Lol!




    Does anyone watch Supernatural? Can we discuss the series finale, because I have all the feels. I can't believe it's over. I have a few questions about the way they ended things.
    Never seen Supernatural. I thought that show ended a long time ago...maybe I am thinking of another one?

    I have been watching the 90 day fianc? shows, Southern Charm, I Love a Mama's Boy, Love After Lockup.....to name a few. I have way too many shows and have to record some because they overlap. Oh, and I never thought I would, but I finally watched some of the Real Housewives (the OC one) thanks to my hairdresser who insisted I try it. I am now hooked....only watched season 14 and what has aired of season 15. I didn't bother starting from the beginning, don't think I would be able to watch that many seasons. Gina is my fav!


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  16. #4366
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Why would you wish that?!

    I love that show! I first started watching it either on my way to or from Europe. It was part of the in-flight entertainment and because I saw that show during a happy time, it definitely is a top favorite. But seriously. It's a great show. I love all the actors including Cheyenne's annoying baby daddy. Lol!




    Does anyone watch Supernatural? Can we discuss the series finale, because I have all the feels. I can't believe it's over. I have a few questions about the way they ended things.
    I dont wish that to happen, thats just what I forsee happening. I am sad they broke up.

    I fucking love Bo too!

    I stopped watching Supernatural awhile ago, but read about the ending.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  17. #4367
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Anybody seen Monsterland? I'm a Stan over Jon Tucker so Im checking it out.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  18. #4368
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Since you all have crushed my little heart. I guess I'm going to talk to myself about it.
    Nic, Supernatural was running for 15 years till they killed Sam and Dean off.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  19. #4369
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Since you all have crushed my little heart. I guess I'm going to talk to myself about it.
    Nic, Supernatural was running for 15 years till they killed Sam and Dean off.
    Didn't Dean get killed off young, and Sam got a family, grew up and died of old age?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  20. #4370
    Senior Member curiouscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Didn't Dean get killed off young, and Sam got a family, grew up and died of old age?
    Yes, but seriously, how many times did the writers kill Sam and Dean and this time it stuck? Weren't all the monsters killed off? So how is there a vamp nest?
    They also did a bad job of aging Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    "he had Skittles so he could have made drugs".
    Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    Yo mama such a ho, that Foursquare has made her vag a place to "check in".

  21. #4371
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Yes, but seriously, how many times did the writers kill Sam and Dean and this time it stuck? Weren't all the monsters killed off? So how is there a vamp nest?
    They also did a bad job of aging Sam.
    I agree with you. I only watched the first couple of seasons and they were killed/revived plenty.


    I am starting to watch it again from the beginning. Holy 15 seasons batman.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-25-2020 at 01:32 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  22. #4372
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    I love talking to myself in this thread....

    Does anyone watch Below Deck? Omg Rachel....

    I cant find a video of it but she loses her shit. Ive never seen someone have a nervous breakdown in real time.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-15-2020 at 06:30 PM.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  23. #4373
    Moderator raisedbywolves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    18,724
    Rep Power
    21474863
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I love talking to myself in this thread....

    Does anyone watch Below Deck? Omg Rachel....
    I would talk to you, but I haven't seen most of the things you are talking about. Sorry.

  24. #4374
    Senior Member Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    11,763
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I would talk to you, but I haven't seen most of the things you are talking about. Sorry.
    Its ok

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  25. #4375
    Cranjis McBasketball Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    8,857
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I love talking to myself in this thread....

    Does anyone watch Below Deck? Omg Rachel....

    I cant find a video of it but she loses her shit. Ive never seen someone have a nervous breakdown in real time.
    OMG yes!!!! She obviously wanted to leave to see her bf, she used that preference sheet as an excuse. I hope they replace her with Ben!

    The cast members are dropping like flies.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •