Page 165 of 194 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Is anybody watching/or has watched Westworld?
    Was wondering if it was worth a watch?
    I watched the first season. IMO it's not great, and by the end you're like oh god did i just get Lost-ed? But the acting is really great and it's overall very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    I watched the first season. IMO it's not great, and by the end you're like oh god did i just get Lost-ed? But the acting is really great and it's overall very entertaining.
    Thanks. IDK if I want to get invested in anything like LOST again.

That new show on Fox called "star" is not that great.
    We only started watching it because a local boy that went to high school with my daughter is on it.
    I thought it would be like Empire. No.

Is anybody watching The Young Pope?
    Last edited by puke; 01-26-2017 at 04:16 PM.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Thanks. IDK if I want to get invested in anything like LOST again.

That new show on Fox called "star" is not that great.
    We only started watching it because a local boy that went to high school with my daughter is on it.
    I thought it would be like Empire. No.
    I'm still kicking my own ass for 6 wasted seasons I invested in. I was left feeling like a donkey chasing an imaginary carrot on a stick.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Mom is hilarious.
    Baskets has some good takeaways.

Shameless is of course a great show but IMO this last season was pretty final. Of course the storyline is "the song that never ends" and can go on forever, but it's getting watered down and I know (Fiona) was demanding more money. I'll always welcome another season though.

waiting for the next season of Better Call Saul to start..
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I thought this was cool. The creator of Doug lives in my area. Growing up, I never thought that one day, I'd meet the man behind the show.

I have just started Shameless. Almost done with first season. It is hilarious.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Anyone else watching taboo?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    mu husband loves this show. It's the first one he watches when he comes in from out of town.

Stranger Things 2- Halloween

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Yes I will watch any show forever where tom Hardy doesn't wear pants.

Also Black Sails and Humans. Going to start Santa Clarita Diet soon.

Hold the fuck up

On HTGAWM- was Will really her son?

I can't believe laurel's dad was the one. Shocker. I totally thought Bonnie did it.

I'm watching last night's Grey's Anatomy... Is it just me, or is the new chick, Dr. Minnick, a brunette version of Dr. Arizona Robbins? It's freaking me out a little when there are scenes with them talking.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 02-24-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Hold the fuck up

I can't believe laurel's dad was the one. Shocker. I totally thought Bonnie did it.
    Now I want to watch that show!

Anyone watching Girls (HBO)? I need to talk to someone about the latest episode, American B***** and the penile. This wasn't gratuitous penile, it was purposeful. Let's discuss, please. Call me - (kidding). But if anyone wants to discuss let's chat.

Loving the new season of Impractical Jokers! Anyone else watching it?

I know I am obsessed with this show, watch it every day!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Loving the new season of Impractical Jokers! Anyone else watching it?

I know I am obsessed with this show, watch it every day!
    Yes! I like it, too. My BFF and I watch together across the miles. TruTV has many great shows that I've watched and want to see more of - Adam ruins and everything and LifeHacks (forgetting the title) are noth fun.

Quote Originally Posted by wondery View Post
    Yes! I like it, too. My BFF and I watch together across the miles. TruTV has many great shows that I've watched and want to see more of - Adam ruins and everything and LifeHacks (forgetting the title) are noth fun.
    I love the part in the season premiere where Joe sat on the medicine ball at his desk, fell backward off it, knocking the trash can over in the process and managing to get the sandwich out of the trash and eat it while on the floor. I was dying! Sal and Murr were laughing so hard they both fell on the ground...lol.

The ringtone on my phone is the same one they made Sal's for his punishment at the book read event "who's phone is ringing, mine, it's mine!" I have a weird crush on Sal....haha.

I have never watched Adam Ruins Everything or Hack my Life. I see previews and it just doesn't interest me. I should probably give them a shot but when I do watch TV it is usually Impractical Jokers and if it's not on I have a bunch of episodes recorded (and have season 1-4 on dvd. See, I am obsessed haha).

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I love the part in the season premiere where Joe sat on the medicine ball at his desk, fell backward off it, knocking the trash can over in the process and managing to get the sandwich out of the trash and eat it while on the floor. I was dying! Sal and Murr were laughing so hard they both fell on the ground...lol.

The ringtone on my phone is the same one they made Sal's for his punishment at the book read event "who's phone is ringing, mine, it's mine!" I have a weird crush on Sal....haha.

I have never watched Adam Ruins Everything or Hack my Life. I see previews and it just doesn't interest me. I should probably give them a shot but when I do watch TV it is usually Impractical Jokers and if it's not on I have a bunch of episodes recorded (and have season 1-4 on dvd. See, I am obsessed haha).
    I <3 your crush on Sal, Nic. Weird coincidence - my bff who I watch the show with is a Nichole B... is that you, Nicki?!?

Alright - Put some merch on your wish list, Lady. I think you might need the phone case (?) https://www.trutvshop.com/

____

Anyone else sucked into Big Little Lies on HBO? I thought we'd find out who was murdered in ep 1. Nope. I'd stop watching but Adam Scott.

Hold the fuck up

I am so freaking confused. I always thought he was, but then it was the thing with his mom...then that. so I'm not sure.

I was so sure it was Nate...I don't know why, though...I also thought he was the one under the sheet, too. I think I just don't like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Wondery - how funny. My name is spelled Nicole, though, no "h".

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I am so freaking confused. I always thought he was, but then it was the thing with his mom...then that. so I'm not sure.

I was so sure it was Nate...I don't know why, though...I also thought he was the one under the sheet, too. I think I just don't like him.
    It was confusing. I rewatched that part like 5 times and I still don't get it. IDK if she was saying he was her son because he was or if she just thought of him like a son.
    I don't like Nate at all. I think Asher and Oliver are my favorties

I watched Rivals- Joan Crawford and Betty Davis last night. I don't know if it's exactly good, but I'll give it another watch. My daughter said it was boring.

Casting Susan Sarandon as Davis and Jessica Lange as Crawford, the eight-episode series takes viewers on a ride full of jealousy, manipulation, contempt, and unapologetic hatred.

"They were larger-than-life people," says creator Ryan Murphy. "Their fury was a result of how they were treated by men.

Okay, who has watched Trial and Error? I saw it on Hulu and couldn't believe it's a new NBC show.

It's a comedy in the style of The Office or Parks & Rec about murder with Lithgow and other super quirky characters.
    Is it actually funny? Could this last? Is he guilty? I NEED to talk about this with someone.
    So irreverent and so much to discuss - it could possibly fill it's own thread.

First two episodes here and starts with a 911 call:

http://www.nbc.com/trial-and-error/video/pilot/3482394

Last edited by wondery; 03-16-2017 at 01:48 PM. Reason: i yelled in all caps. on purpose.

Thanks for posting, I hadn't even heard of this yet but gonna check it out cause I really like John Lithgow. Harry and the Hendersons was his best movie, agree?
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Thanks for posting, I hadn't even heard of this yet but gonna check it out cause I really like John Lithgow. Harry and the Hendersons was his best movie, agree?
    Love John Lithgow. Yes! Harry and the Hendersons. In Trial and Error, his character is Larry Henderson.
    3rd Rock was really amazing, too. No one else could have played his character who successfully said, "I don't want to be a part of any group that hates the lower-case letter T."

Ok - so have you watched the show? I really want to talk about it!!!

Honestly, I'm kinda disappointed in Feud. The only redeeming quality is watching Sarandon and Lange. They are awesome and nailing their parts. I just find the material not as exciting as expected.

Iron fist has been good.

Thread Information