Page 174 of 174 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174
Results 4,326 to 4,338 of 4338

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    I watched it just to see how they were gonna kill her off. Holy shit John Goodman lost a lot of weight, he looks kinda sickly.
    He does look rough.

I thought they added insult to injury by having her OD.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Yeah, they kinda rubbed her nose in shit. John Goodman didn't look healthy at all. I can imagine if you take the shitload of stage makeup off probably rougher looking. I don't look for him lasting all that much longer.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

The original Roseanne was one of a kind. When people ask me what job I'm searching for after grad school, I say I'd like to watch Roseanne every day and note the descreprencies to create a version of trivial pursuit. What episode is the only episode where the door to the laundry room is closed? Why does Roseanne tell Jackie that they made a promise in high school to never give Arnie the chance to procreate when she just met him for the first time at Dan's poker game? How many times is corn mentioned in each episode of season one? Is the lady who buys the washer and massages the dead guy on the kitchen table the same lady named Karen who owns a book store and later befriends Darlene?

When people ask me what kind of mom I'd like to emulate I say a cross between Roseanne and Beatrix Kiddo.

My avatar here was Rambo Roseanne until a couple months ago. My favorite episode is season 2, episode 2-the little sister. It's perfect.

I'm just saying I'm crazy about that show.

The remake was pretty much what I expected- recycled jokes from seasons past, classic one-lines from the characters, the characters becoming caricatures, etc. (tbh, I never watched it passed the first 2 episodes). I wasn't a fan. The reboot and the Conners just seem like a desperate attempt at ratings and dollar dollar bills, y'all.

Just my two cents. I'd still dump a guy if they didn't like the orig. (I'm engaged but he knows the drill)

I loved the original series too. Both reboots were meh. I don't like it when comedy sitcoms try to be serious/depressing. I would watch an ID show about murder if I wanted to watch serious shit.

The way you feel about Roseanne is how I feel about The Office. I watched it when it aired and could watch reruns all.day.long. Hence the avatar. Also people tell me I have a rbf like the Angela on there too.

I also secretly watch ridiculousness.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I loved the original series too. Both reboots were meh. I don't like it when comedy sitcoms try to be serious/depressing. I would watch an ID show about murder if I wanted to watch serious shit.

The way you feel about Roseanne is how I feel about The Office. I watched it when it aired and could watch reruns all.day.long. Hence the avatar. Also people tell me I have a rbf like the Angela on there too.

OMG I love Ridiculousness! I just recently started watching again (I stopped a while back because Chanel's laugh, ugh) but the clips are just too funny. It's rare when I laugh out loud while watching something, but I do at that show.

And Impractical Jokers (which, by the way, I just got my tickets for to see them! Yay for them coming to Sac!)

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I DO watch the office everyday! That show is perfection also. My favorite joke lately is when people mess up their words, I say "Why say lot word when few word do trick?" I could quote it all day and laugh like it's the first time.
    But I do not know what rbf is?
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

OITNB is ending after the 7th season, that sucks. Natasha Lyonne is hot but sometimes her hair reminds me of Dave Mustaine.

Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    I DO watch the office everyday! That show is perfection also. My favorite joke lately is when people mess up their words, I say "Why say lot word when few word do trick?" I could quote it all day and laugh like it's the first time.
    But I do not know what rbf is?
    Rbf= resting bitch face, my normal face looks bitchy.

Kevin

I can't pick out just one line or episode that I like the most. Jim and Dwight shenanigans are pretty good though.

Wait was season 7 of OITNB the last one they just aired, or have they not aired it yet.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/22/judge-...-tv-next-fall/

A proposed show for Jerry Springer is in the works.

Jerry Springer is taking you to court.

Springer, 74, will host a new syndicated daytime courtroom show called “Judge Jerry,” The Post has learned. The series, produced by NBCUniversal, will handle small-claims cases, sources say.

It’s targeted to premiere next fall, following the 28th and final season of Springer’s over-the-top daytime program, “The Jerry Springer Show,” notorious for its outlandish segments — “I’m Happy I Cut off My Legs!”, “You Slept with My Stripper Sister!” — and fistfights between lowbrow guests. It even inspired a musical, “Jerry Springer: The Opera.”

“Judge Jerry” will feature Springer — a former attorney, news anchor and politician — wearing a judge’s robe and seated behind a desk.

It’s expected to incorporate some elements of his notoriously rowdy current program, including a raucous, fist-pumping studio audience breaking into chants of “Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!” and Springer ending the show with his signature line, “Take care of yourself, and each other.”

Like other daytime court shows, including Judy *Sheindlin’s top-rated “Judge Judy,” “Judge Jerry” will feature a bailiff and will be taped in a courtroom setting, with two litigants squaring off against each other and Springer presiding over the cases and rendering a verdict.

The show will be taped in Stamford, Conn., which has been the longtime studio home of “Jerry Springer” and NBCUniversal’s other daytime shows, “Steve Wilkos” and “Maury.”

“Judge Jerry” is expected to air in the same time slots as “Jerry Springer,” which currently airs at 3 p.m. weekdays on WPIX/Channel 11 in New York City.

It will join a crowded docket of TV court shows, including “The People’s Court” (which also tapes in Stamford), “Judge Hatchett,” “Judge Mathis,” “Hot Bench” (created and produced by Sheindlin), “Divorce Court,” “Caught in Providence,” “Lauren Lake’s Paternity Court” and “Justice with Judge Mablean.”

“Judge Jerry” marks the next TV chapter for Springer, who graduated from Forest Hills HS, earned a law degree from Northwestern University and, in 1968, was a campaign adviser to Robert F. Kennedy. In 1971, he was elected to Cincinnati’s City Council and then served as the city’s mayor for one year.

In 1982, he was hired as a political reporter/commentator by Cincinnati’s *WLWT-TV, becoming its top-rated news anchor. In 1997, at the height of “The Jerry Springer Show,” he joined WMAQ-TV in Chicago as a news commentator. He’s a frequent political commentator, mostly on MSNBC.

Rbf= resting bitch face, my normal face looks bitchy.

Kevin

I can't pick out just one line or episode that I like the most. Jim and Dwight shenanigans are pretty good though.

Wait was season 7 of OITNB the last one they just aired, or have they not aired it yet.
    No the one that just came out is season 6, 7 doesn't come out till sometime next year.

Mickey Mouse turns 90 Years old.

https://www.cleveland.com/tv/2018/11...ty-on-abc.html

And in the latest Mickey Mouse Episode a Parody of Extreme Makeover Home Edition was included.

The last episode of room 104 was messed up. Watch at your own risk.

I just watched the last and final episode of orange is the new black. I’m sad it was the last one forever ��

Thread Information