Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I have found so many neat shows that I love. I just wish I would have paced myself. All are caught up and I am constantly checking on new season updates. Sex education, Big mouth and The Boys are all hilarious. Another series I love is What We Do in the Shadows. Season 2 is much better than season 1 but the concept of ancient vampires living in modern day New York is a scream. Nandor the Relentless trying to open his emails and trying to get out of his coffin OMG. If you haven't seen it and are in to ridiculous comedy, you must watch.
    Have you seen What we do in the Shadows the movie? It's great.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Several times. It's one of those movies I love to share.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I'm rewatching Burn Notice. My name is Michael Westin, I used to be a spy... yes, I can quote the intro verbatim. Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm rewatching Burn Notice. My name is Michael Westin, I used to be a spy... yes, I can quote the intro verbatim. Lol!
    I remember being obsessed with that show! But Fiona always got on my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Space Force on Netflix is really funny.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

So the season ended, but did anyone watch "Below Deck: Sailing Yacht"? There was a girl on there, Madison, who mentioned her younger sister was murdered....I didn't think much of it until I was watching the ID channel yesterday and they had a story about a young girl who was murdered and I remember seeing a thread about it:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...iends-in-a-car

Then on the show they briefly mentioned Paige's older sister, Madison, and then I made the connection. I remember reading this thread a while back but didn't make the connect when watching Below Deck because she never mentioned her sister's name or back story or anything. Craziness!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

So I have been watching this documentary on Showtime called "Outcry" has anyone seen it? It's insane! I never heard about the case involving Greg Kelley before....has anyone?

I still have the conclusion to watch after work today so no spoilers, please....but holy shit. I am leaning toward he is innocent. I can't believe he was going to be sentenced to 25 years minimum with no parole based off what a 4 year old said.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    So I have been watching this documentary on Showtime called "Outcry" has anyone seen it? It's insane! I never heard about the case involving Greg Kelley before....has anyone?

I still have the conclusion to watch after work today so no spoilers, please....but holy shit. I am leaning toward he is innocent. I can't believe he was going to be sentenced to 25 years minimum with no parole based off what a 4 year old said.
    Never heard of it. I googled, but I won't post spoilers. Interesting case. I am surprised we don't have a thread on it here.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Never heard of it. I googled, but I won't post spoilers. Interesting case. I am surprised we don't have a thread on it here.
    Same! Excited to see the conclusion but scared, I hope it turns out good for him

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Same! Excited to see the conclusion but scared, I hope it turns out good for him
    I would start a thread, but I don't want you to see it and it spoil your show. Maybe you can start a thread after you see the end. Where does the show stop, timewise? I see stories on the case from this year in the news.

I would start a thread, but I don't want you to see it and it spoil your show. Maybe you can start a thread after you see the end. Where does the show stop, timewise? I see stories on the case from this year in the news.
    I think I have one more episode. If I remember correctly, the info in my next episode said his fate was determined, so I assume it's the last one.

Edited to add: the episodes were airing this month so not sure when filming ended. Once I finish I will google and see if there is anything new from after the documentary finished filming.

I know it's old af but I'm obsessed with "Outsiders". It has an amazing cast.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Any watch Superstore?

I have a psychic prediction Amy and Jonah break up and she leaves the show and he stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Any watch Superstore?

I have a psychic prediction Amy and Jonah break up and she leaves the show and he stays.
    Why would you wish that?!

I love that show! I first started watching it either on my way to or from Europe. It was part of the in-flight entertainment and because I saw that show during a happy time, it definitely is a top favorite. But seriously. It's a great show. I love all the actors including Cheyenne's annoying baby daddy. Lol!

Does anyone watch Supernatural? Can we discuss the series finale, because I have all the feels. I can't believe it's over. I have a few questions about the way they ended things.

I love that show! I first started watching it either on my way to or from Europe. It was part of the in-flight entertainment and because I saw that show during a happy time, it definitely is a top favorite. But seriously. It's a great show. I love all the actors including Cheyenne's annoying baby daddy. Lol!

Does anyone watch Supernatural? Can we discuss the series finale, because I have all the feels. I can't believe it's over. I have a few questions about the way they ended things.
    Never seen Supernatural. I thought that show ended a long time ago...maybe I am thinking of another one?

I have been watching the 90 day fianc? shows, Southern Charm, I Love a Mama's Boy, Love After Lockup.....to name a few. I have way too many shows and have to record some because they overlap. Oh, and I never thought I would, but I finally watched some of the Real Housewives (the OC one) thanks to my hairdresser who insisted I try it. I am now hooked....only watched season 14 and what has aired of season 15. I didn't bother starting from the beginning, don't think I would be able to watch that many seasons. Gina is my fav!

I dont wish that to happen, thats just what I forsee happening. I am sad they broke up.

I fucking love Bo too!

I stopped watching Supernatural awhile ago, but read about the ending.

Anybody seen Monsterland? I'm a Stan over Jon Tucker so Im checking it out.

Since you all have crushed my little heart. I guess I'm going to talk to myself about it.
    Nic, Supernatural was running for 15 years till they killed Sam and Dean off.

Since you all have crushed my little heart. I guess I'm going to talk to myself about it.
    Nic, Supernatural was running for 15 years till they killed Sam and Dean off.
    Didn't Dean get killed off young, and Sam got a family, grew up and died of old age?

Didn't Dean get killed off young, and Sam got a family, grew up and died of old age?
    Yes, but seriously, how many times did the writers kill Sam and Dean and this time it stuck? Weren't all the monsters killed off? So how is there a vamp nest?
    They also did a bad job of aging Sam.

Yes, but seriously, how many times did the writers kill Sam and Dean and this time it stuck? Weren't all the monsters killed off? So how is there a vamp nest?
    They also did a bad job of aging Sam.
    I agree with you. I only watched the first couple of seasons and they were killed/revived plenty.

I am starting to watch it again from the beginning. Holy 15 seasons batman.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-25-2020 at 12:32 PM.

I love talking to myself in this thread....

Does anyone watch Below Deck? Omg Rachel....

I cant find a video of it but she loses her shit. Ive never seen someone have a nervous breakdown in real time.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-15-2020 at 05:30 PM.

I would talk to you, but I haven't seen most of the things you are talking about. Sorry.

I would talk to you, but I haven't seen most of the things you are talking about. Sorry.
    Its ok

I cant find a video of it but she loses her shit. Ive never seen someone have a nervous breakdown in real time.
    OMG yes!!!! She obviously wanted to leave to see her bf, she used that preference sheet as an excuse. I hope they replace her with Ben!

The cast members are dropping like flies.

Thread Information