Page 177 of 194 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I know...

Do you watch Love After Lockup?? If not, puhlease do! I need someone to talk to about it.....it's insane!
    I think it's on Hulu right? I will check it out. We have the same taste in tv.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think it's on Hulu right? I will check it out. We have the same taste in tv.
    I don't have Hulu so I have no idea. It airs on the WE channel, that's how I watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Miss this show from my childhood.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Going to check out that Perfect Strangers thing later, thanks!

Recently watched "Promising Young Woman" and my mind was blown. What a plot. Highly recommend. I hate that it didn't get a real release though. It's a solid movid, but it made like $72 at the box office for obvious reasons.

Ron was the best part, hands down.

I LOVED Perfect Strangers as a kid!

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

When I was a kid I never knew Family Matters was a spinoff of Perfect Strangers. I knew the shows had the same owners WB and Miller-Boyett but never directly related in that form though.

The guy who sang the theme song for Family Matters is the same guy who sang the theme song for Full House

The guy who sang the theme song for Family Matters is the same guy who sang the theme song for Full House
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesse_Frederick

Jesse Frederick did songs for the Miller Boyett owned shows on the 1980's-1990's.

Here is a cool parody of a Miller-Boyett sitcom open by Jimmy Fallon.

I've been binge watching the Bosch series on Amazon Prime over the last couple of weeks. I'm about to start the final reason. I highly recommend it. If you liked The Wire, you will like this. There's also a lot of crossover of actors from The Wire to this series.

Has anyone watched "Kevin can f**k himself"? I'm intrigued because it's such a different show than anything I have seen...

Has anyone watched "Kevin can f**k himself"? I'm intrigued because it's such a different show than anything I have seen...
    What channel is it on?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What channel is it on?
    AMC.

It's like the "other side to a sitcom wife" where they have parts of what looks like a sitcom with the audience and everything, then it switches to her out on her own, dealing with dark shit. Like she hates her husband and wants to kill him. But it's also funny.

Like I said, different, and interesting.
    Last edited by Nic B; 07-12-2021 at 09:52 AM.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I haven't started watching it yet, but I love Annie Murphy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I haven't started watching it yet, but I love Annie Murphy.
    I'm guessing she is the main character? I don't know any of their real names...but yeah, I love her on the show. She is like adorable/awkward and it's endearing.

AMC.

It's like the "other side to a sitcom wife" where they have parts of what looks like a sitcom with the audience and everything, then it switches to her out on her own, dealing with dark shit. Like she hates her husband and wants to kill him. But it's also funny.

Like I said, different, and interesting.
    So I went to AMC on demand and they only had the option of watching episode number 5. Im watching it now and Im a little lost.

I do recognize the chick from Schitts Creek though.

So I went to AMC on demand and they only had the option of watching episode number 5. Im watching it now and Im a little lost.

That is really odd, I just went to my regular On Demand (I have Xfinity), and all episodes are available to watch. I don't have AMC+ or whatever.

Yeah, you definitely want to start from the beginning. I haven't even watched episode 5 yet (I had to record it since TLC's You, me and My Ex is on at the same time lol) and I feel like a lot has happened. Do you have an option to search for other times and record them?

That is really odd, I just went to my regular On Demand (I have Xfinity), and all episodes are available to watch. I don't have AMC+ or whatever.

Yeah, you definitely want to start from the beginning. I haven't even watched episode 5 yet (I had to record it since TLC's You, me and My Ex is on at the same time lol) and I feel like a lot has happened. Do you have an option to search for other times and record them?
    What day/time is it usually on? I have to select it manually to record the series.

What day/time is it usually on? I have to select it manually to record the series.
    Sunday nights at 10pm.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

We have one Roku tv and can find it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    We have one Roku tv and can find it there.
    Let me know if you decide to watch it! I have so many shows and I rarely get to discuss the ones I watch.

Ang, have you been watching Below Deck Med? I think I remember you saying you watched it. I am kind of bored with the crew.

Let me know if you decide to watch it! I have so many shows and I rarely get to discuss the ones I watch.

Ang, have you been watching Below Deck Med? I think I remember you saying you watched it. I am kind of bored with the crew.
    No I only watch the original Below Deck, because I always know at least some of the crew.

No I only watch the original Below Deck, because I always know at least some of the crew.
    Oh okay. I've been watching Below Deck Med since the beginning, I really like Captain Sandy. The crew in the past have always been entertaining (maybe even more than the regular Below Deck, to me!) but this season so far is boring me. I will keep watching because it's only like, the 3rd episode lol. I also think it's awesome that there is a female captain AND a female bosun.

Oh okay. I've been watching Below Deck Med since the beginning, I really like Captain Sandy. The crew in the past have always been entertaining (maybe even more than the regular Below Deck, to me!) but this season so far is boring me. I will keep watching because it's only like, the 3rd episode lol. I also think it's awesome that there is a female captain AND a female bosun.
    Ive watched it before, I may watch it again. I think there was a male captain though? Is there more than one spin-off? Is any of the staff the same?

Ive watched it before, I may watch it again. I think there was a male captain though? Is there more than one spin-off? Is any of the staff the same?
    The very first season was a male captain, and then season 2 and on it's Sandy. There is one more spin off, Below Deck Sailing Yacht which has Glenn as the captain.

Thread Information