Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194
Results 4,826 to 4,829 of 4829

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Is anyone else watching 'The Way Home' on Hallmark and wanting to complain about this newest season and how much it sucks?
    I avoid all Hallmark stuff.

I started binging Pretty Little Liars, it's actually pretty good. It's going to take me forever to finish though!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I didn't like the Elvis movie, but he was really, really good in it. Very much easy on the eyes.
    We finally got around to watching it, or should I say attempting to watch it. It.Was.Terrible. We made it 20 minutes into it and turned it off, which was a shame because I think Austin did a really awesome job on his part but the rest of it was like a caricature.

Did you ever watch The Wire or Masters of the Air?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I avoid all Hallmark stuff.

I started binging Pretty Little Liars, it's actually pretty good. It's going to take me forever to finish though!
    Someone in my house loves him some Hallmark. I am not he or he is not me, either way not me. I enjoyed-ish the first season of the show but they mucked it up too much in the second season. We usually watch it on demand on Monday nights but I have started disliking it so much that I keep putting if off until Thursday or Friday.
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    Someone in my house loves him some Hallmark. I am not he or he is not me, either way not me. I enjoyed-ish the first season of the show but they mucked it up too much in the second season. We usually watch it on demand on Monday nights but I have started disliking it so much that I keep putting if off until Thursday or Friday.
    I have never watched anything Hallmark until I spent some serious time in a hospital waiting room back around the holidays and had the pleasure of watching many Hallmark movies. I saw this shortly afterwards and it made me laugh.

Thread Information