Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176
Results 4,376 to 4,382 of 4382

Thread: just tv talk...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Never seen Supernatural. I thought that show ended a long time ago...maybe I am thinking of another one?

I have been watching the 90 day fianc? shows, Southern Charm, I Love a Mama's Boy, Love After Lockup.....to name a few. I have way too many shows and have to record some because they overlap. Oh, and I never thought I would, but I finally watched some of the Real Housewives (the OC one) thanks to my hairdresser who insisted I try it. I am now hooked....only watched season 14 and what has aired of season 15. I didn't bother starting from the beginning, don't think I would be able to watch that many seasons. Gina is my fav!
    Just about the only TV I watch is RHOAnywhere - it's my not-so-guilty pleasure. But I just can't handle Gina. Between her nasal whining and fake tears she makes me yell at the TV, mostly just "Oh STFU, Gina!" The entire cast of OC is a bunch of whackjobs: Kelly, Shannon, Braunwyn. So glad they got rid of Tamara.
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    OMG yes!!!! She obviously wanted to leave to see her bf, she used that preference sheet as an excuse. I hope they replace her with Ben!

The cast members are dropping like flies.
    That was the first thing I said "call Ben!" I love him!

It wasn't just her quitting it was how she quit..."eat my cooter" and "go fuck yourself" and captain Lee was still going to keep her on the first charter after that.

Bitch be cray.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    That was the first thing I said "call Ben!" I love him!

It wasn't just her quitting it was how she quit..."eat my cooter" and "go fuck yourself" and captain Lee was still going to keep her on the first charter after that.

Bitch be cray.
    Yeah, she was weird. But I think Captain Lee was so desperate because charter was about to start...plus, it seemed like everyone loved her food so she seems really talented. But not very professional.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    Just about the only TV I watch is RHOAnywhere - it's my not-so-guilty pleasure. But I just can't handle Gina. Between her nasal whining and fake tears she makes me yell at the TV, mostly just "Oh STFU, Gina!" The entire cast of OC is a bunch of whackjobs: Kelly, Shannon, Braunwyn. So glad they got rid of Tamara.
    OMG I just started watched RHO of OC!!! And Gina is my favorite (she seems like the least fake person on the show). I only watched last season and what has shown of this season so far.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I really do think the old RHOOC is much more entertaining than the current series. I'm actually thinking of abandoning it after the reunion this year (can't jump ship mid-season). I haven't started RHOSLC. Anybody watch that one?
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

Quote Originally Posted by KimTisha View Post
    I really do think the old RHOOC is much more entertaining than the current series. I'm actually thinking of abandoning it after the reunion this year (can't jump ship mid-season). I haven't started RHOSLC. Anybody watch that one?
    I think I like the newer cast because that's where I started off so I got invested in them.

I won't watch any of the other RHO series, because I have WAY too many shows already, it's hard to find the time to watch them all. I just can't get invested in any more.

Has anyone seen The Righteous Gemstones? I have HBOmax now and I need to find a new show.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thread Information