Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Buying People Application

Re: Buying People Application

ok maybe I am just slow but how does this work? I downloaded the app and when I go to it, I just get a blank page. Are you supposed to see your friends there?

[quote author=stephak link=topic=14013.msg838031#msg838031 date=1209746869]
    ok maybe I am just slow but how does this work? I downloaded the app and when I go to it, I just get a blank page. Are you supposed to see your friends there?
    [/quote]

Let me go buy you steph and let's see what happens!!

When I bought you it said you didn't have the program downloaded so I sent you a comment.  See if you got the comment!!

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=14013.msg838059#msg838059 date=1209748937]
    Let me go buy you steph and let's see what happens!!

When I bought you it said you didn't have the program downloaded so I sent you a comment.  See if you got the comment!!
    [/quote]

hhmm..lol
    ok I got your comment and I clicked on the link that was in it. Now when I click the link it tells me that I already have the app. Hmmm
    I wonder if I have to change the layout of my profile to work right? I think I saw that somewhere. Please don't mind my stupidness. lol
    I wonder how long it's going to take to get back to my job working on computers after this! bahaha I may be on disability for a while! :(

[quote author=stephak link=topic=14013.msg838067#msg838067 date=1209749280]
    hhmm..lol
    ok I got your comment and I clicked on the link that was in it. Now when I click the link it tells me that I already have the app. Hmmm
    I wonder if I have to change the layout of my profile to work right? I think I saw that somewhere. Please don't mind my stupidness. lol
    I wonder how long it's going to take to get back to my job working on computers after this! bahaha I may be on disability for a while! :(
    [/quote]

Let me go see If I can see it on your profile page.
    It's on your profile page.
    Can you see it on your myspace page where you edit your profile and all that good stuff?

Someone help her!!  I am not good at this stuff!!

I can't d/l the app from my phone. :(

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=14013.msg838072#msg838072 date=1209749447]
    Let me go see If I can see it on your profile page.
    It's on your profile page.
    Can you see it on your myspace page where you edit your profile and all that good stuff?

Someone help her!!  I am not good at this stuff!!
    [/quote]

lol, yup I can see it! Thats why I have no idea why its not working for me!

I just bought you. 

I'm too expensive for y'all now. 
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=14013.msg838169#msg838169 date=1209754487]
    I just bought you. 

I'm too expensive for y'all now. 
    [/quote]

lol. I saw that you bought me but I fail at this! I cant figure it out. Everything is still blank for me :(

I can't stop fucking with it now. Thanks, guys.

Also, I sent like 21654564 bulletins because I thought we got $2000 for EACH bulletin. No, we don't.  :oops:
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=14013.msg838188#msg838188 date=1209755444]

Also, I sent like 21654564 bulletins because I thought we got $2000 for EACH bulletin. No, we don't.  :oops:
    [/quote]

I saw you sending all the bulletins and I was going to do the same but then I read, thank goodness.  I will send another tomorrow!!

By the way...........Give me my peoples back!! 

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=14013.msg838188#msg838188 date=1209755444]

[/quote]yeah, i think you do. I think it just takes a minute for them to register.

PIGLET DONT MAKE ME CUT YOU.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=14013.msg838197#msg838197 date=1209755744]
    I saw you sending all the bulletins and I was going to do the same but then I read, thank goodness.  I will send another tomorrow!!

By the way...........Give me my peoples back!! 
    [/quote]

You can buy them at a fair price. 

Haha piglet stole me from you Amy. :-P

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=14013.msg838203#msg838203 date=1209755862]
    yeah, i think you do. I think it just takes a minute for them to register.

PIGLET DONT MAKE ME CUT YOU.
    [/quote]

No, it says "earn UP to $2,000 a day", so I look like a moron for nothing.  :x

I just bought you back, Em....and owned you for 7 SECONDS before Piglet bought you back :lol:

Amy's taste > Tara's

these aren't my words, but take from it what you will. bullshit or true, you decide.

Just letting you know about this PET GAME.. I got an invite to join from a friend yesterday and I fell for it..

Asked a friend who's on top of this crap and this is what she said...

IS A NEW HACK !!

I POSTED A BULLETIN ABOUT IT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW !!!

!!! Warning !!!

If you see anything, from anybody that says that they bought you as a pet, and then tells you to "Click Here" to find out what you are worth....... Don't click it!! It is a serious hack into your Myspace and will mess up your page really bad. Remember that this may come in the form of a message, a comment, a bulletin, or even a blog..

This is really BAD!!!!!! This was originally found on FaceBook.. At the very least that you will have to do if you get this bug on your page, is to delete everything on your "Edit profile" page, and then change your password. Now that is at the least and if you catch before it hacks your account entirely, which it is meant to do. If that happens, you will have to make an new Myspace page from scratch including a new email address..

This was the comment that is sent...

Hey (your display name) I just bought you as my PET! Click here to find out how much I think you're $$WORTH$$!

I JUST JOINED THIS TODAY & IM JUST FIGURING IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT...AND JOIN YOUR FRIENDS, IT LOOKS LIKE FUN! ;)

Did you click onto it and/or add it? If you did you have to go back onto the game and app off hit the yellow bottom and to get out of it. Then change your password right away..

If you got friends involved then tell them too about what to do. Yesterday I got this from 2 friends and tryed it and seen alot of my friends have it already even Tom's site along with some big names and artist and I thought it was safe and legit. NOT...you'd think I'd know better!

This is what Ive done...
    Go back to the original comment that was sent to you to join...
    you have to click onto it to delete it from your site..

Hit the YELLOW button to app out of it !
    Then change your password, deleted any bulletin you sent to get others to join and tell all your friends that you sent a join comment to!
    Unless Tom sends us a msg about it and with all the upgrades and changes in MS you can be easily fooled. I was....
    HA wtf did I get into....
    DUH I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!

So Im sending this msg to alot of my friends just to make sure...to keep everyone safe!
    <br /><br /><br />Nessun maggior dolore che ricordarsi del tempo felice ne la miseria

How do people earn so much money then? Jamie has over 20K!

Amy's taste > Tara's

I think I am hooked on this buying stuff!!

I skeered guys.&nbsp; What should we do.&nbsp; Leave it on or take it off.&nbsp; See helio's post above.

[quote author=heliophobic link=topic=14013.msg838217#msg838217 date=1209756299]
    these aren't my words, but take from it what you will. bullshit or true, you decide.

Just letting you know about this PET GAME.. I got an invite to join from a friend yesterday and I fell for it..

Asked a friend who's on top of this crap and this is what she said...

IS A NEW HACK !!

I POSTED A BULLETIN ABOUT IT CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD NOW !!!

!!! Warning !!!

If you see anything, from anybody that says that they bought you as a pet, and then tells you to &quot;Click Here&quot; to find out what you are worth....... Don't click it!! It is a serious hack into your Myspace and will mess up your page really bad. Remember that this may come in the form of a message, a comment, a bulletin, or even a blog..

This is really BAD!!!!!! This was originally found on FaceBook.. At the very least that you will have to do if you get this bug on your page, is to delete everything on your &quot;Edit profile&quot; page, and then change your password. Now that is at the least and if you catch before it hacks your account entirely, which it is meant to do. If that happens, you will have to make an new Myspace page from scratch including a new email address..

This was the comment that is sent...

Hey (your display name) I just bought you as my PET! Click here to find out how much I think you're $$WORTH$$!

I JUST JOINED THIS TODAY &amp; IM JUST FIGURING IT OUT! CHECK IT OUT...AND JOIN YOUR FRIENDS, IT LOOKS LIKE FUN! ;)

Did you click onto it and/or add it? If you did you have to go back onto the game and app off hit the yellow bottom and to get out of it. Then change your password right away..

If you got friends involved then tell them too about what to do. Yesterday I got this from 2 friends and tryed it and seen alot of my friends have it already even Tom's site along with some big names and artist and I thought it was safe and legit. NOT...you'd think I'd know better!

This is what Ive done...
    Go back to the original comment that was sent to you to join...
    you have to click onto it to delete it from your site..

Hit the YELLOW button to app out of it !
    Then change your password, deleted any bulletin you sent to get others to join and tell all your friends that you sent a join comment to!
    Unless Tom sends us a msg about it and with all the upgrades and changes in MS you can be easily fooled. I was....
    HA wtf did I get into....
    DUH I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!!!

So Im sending this msg to alot of my friends just to make sure...to keep everyone safe!
    [/quote]

hahah it isn't a hack. it's PART of myspace. Not like those Macy card sites or whatever.

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Karalicious link=topic=14013.msg838224#msg838224 date=1209756920]
    hahah it isn't a hack. it's PART of myspace. Not like those Macy card sites or whatever.
    [/quote]

okay.
    <br /><br /><br />Nessun maggior dolore che ricordarsi del tempo felice ne la miseria

[quote author=heliophobic link=topic=14013.msg838225#msg838225 date=1209756974]
    okay.
    [/quote] guarantee someone made that bulletin cause they were annoyed by the app. It IS pretty annoying lol

Amy's taste > Tara's

[quote author=Onthedarkside link=topic=14013.msg838219#msg838219 date=1209756327]
    I think I am hooked on this buying stuff!!

I skeered guys.&nbsp; What should we do.&nbsp; Leave it on or take it off.&nbsp; See helio's post above.
    [/quote]

you keep steeling my prizes...thats ok i still wuve you...but this is war!! buahahahhaha

[quote author=megjon05 link=topic=14013.msg838231#msg838231 date=1209757393]
    you keep steeling my prizes...thats ok i still wuve you...but this is war!! buahahahhaha
    [/quote]

Just when I think I got some good stuff going on, here you come!!

I got it fixed and now I am addicted....wtf
    lmao

[quote author=stephak link=topic=14013.msg838233#msg838233 date=1209757511]
    I got it fixed and now I am addicted....wtf
    lmao
    [/quote]

Be careful steph, there are some sneaky a** people out there!!

Thread Information