Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Father hides and abuses daughter for 24 years

Re: Father hides and abuses daughter for 24 years

This is so bizarre.

I just find it so hard to believe that the mother did not know anything about this. She had no suspicions of something being off with her husband always in the cellar? Then the daughter just randomly dropping off her kids?

What a sick man! 

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=13948.msg1217997#msg1217997 date=1237383265]
    I'm sure not, but has anyone ever come across pictures of the woman or their children since the release?
    [/quote]

I bought a magazine the other day that has a picture of Elisabeth in but they had blanked out her face.

Also, I didn't see if this was covered in the thread but apparently the reason for his sudden "change of heart" was because Elisabeth was present in the court room during the trial and he saw her.

[quote author=leapfreak link=topic=13948.msg1219593#msg1219593 date=1237495974]
    I bought a magazine the other day that has a picture of Elisabeth in but they had blanked out her face.

Also, I didn't see if this was covered in the thread but apparently the reason for his sudden "change of heart" was because Elisabeth was present in the court room during the trial and he saw her.
    [/quote]

I read that.  Supposedly she sat in the back of the courtroom while her video testimony was played.

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=13948.msg1219620#msg1219620 date=1237497255]
    I read that.  Supposedly she sat in the back of the courtroom while her video testimony was played.
    [/quote]

Josef Fritzl changes plea to guilty after daughter Elisabeth faces him in court
    Josef Fritzl has apologised for his "sick" crimes against his daughter Elisabeth in a dramatic courtroom confession which took even his own lawyer by surprise.

By Gordon Rayner and Caroline Gammell in St Poelten, Austria
    Last Updated: 8:12AM GMT 19 Mar 2009

Fritzl, 73, stunned the court in St Poelten, Austria, by suddenly changing his plea to guilty on all counts on the third day of his trial for murder, rape and incest and saying: "I'm sorry."

He claimed that watching 11 hours of harrowing videotaped evidence from Elisabeth about her 24 years of torture and abuse in a cellar had made him face up to "my sick behaviour" and realise "for the first time how cruel I was".

Fritzl, who had previously denied charges of murder and slavery, reversed his plea after Elisabeth was secretly smuggled into court to face her tormentor for the first time since she was released from the dungeon last April.

His guilty plea to all the charges, which also include incest, rape, false imprisonment and coercion, means he will now be sentenced on Thursday morning.

Fritzl had until now denied murdering his baby son Michael, who died in 1996 after he failed to get medical help when he developed breathing difficulties hours after his birth.

The eight jurors had come into court expecting to hear more evidence relating to the 24 years in which he relentlessly raped Elisabeth, fathering seven children by her as he kept her prisoner in the dungeon beneath the family home in Amstetten.

But instead Fritzl, sitting at a table in the middle of the court, drew gasps from the packed public gallery as he said: "I recognise that I am guilty of all the charges and I am sorry." He then made a mumbled reference to "my sick behaviour".

The judge, Andrea Humer, clearly taken aback by his about-turn, asked him: "Why are you saying that now? What has changed?"

He replied: "It is because of the videotaped testimony from my daughter."

Ms Humer, who appeared to be struggling to hide her anger, pressed him: "How have you come to that decision? Why did you not do more for the baby? Did you not realise that he was gravely ill?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he said: "I just oversaw what was going on. I thought the baby would survive. I should have realised.

"Yesterday I realised for the first time how cruel I was to Elisabeth. I never intended to kill the baby."

It has only now emerged that Elisabeth, 42, had sat in court on Tuesday to watch her father’s reaction to the testimony she had recorded at a psychiatric clinic where she and her six children are being treated.

No members of the public or media were allowed in court at the time.

Fritzl's lawyer, Rudolf Mayer, said seeing Elisabeth in court had been part of the reason for his client's decision to change his plea.

Mr Mayer said: "That could have been the straw that broke the camel's back and led to his confession."

According to one report, Elisabeth is writing a book about her cellar ordeal, based on diaries she kept, and wanted to observe her father's reactions to her evidence first hand.

Despite Fritzl's claims that Elisabeth's evidence had pricked his conscience, there was speculation that his last-minute U-turn was simply a calculated attempt to influence the court's decision on where he will serve his sentence.

He is expected to be sent to prison for life when he is sentenced on Thursday, but reports in Austrian newspapers have claimed Mr Mayer has tried to negotiate a move to a prison or psychiatric hospital where Fritzl, who lives in fear of being attacked by other inmates, would have his own cell.

After Fritzl's dramatic confession, the court heard evidence from Dr Adelheid Kastner, a psychiatrist who interviewed him at length after his arrest.

She agreed with Fritzl's own claim that his twisted behaviour was rooted in his troubled childhood, when he was beaten by his mother.

She added that Fritzl had himself been forced into a cellar alone as a seven-year-old boy during a wartime air raid.

"He was terrified and didn't know what was going to happen. He didn't know whether he was going to come out and find his mother had died," she said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-court.html

Wow i didn't read about her being there.

She must still really be his "soft spot" in a sick and twisted way. Maybe they know he just can't lie about something so personal as killing their child in front of her. This story has sooo many levels and questions that i doubt will ever be answered.

How long do you think he live in jail? I don't think he'll take it for very long. I bet he is on 24 hour suicide watch.

I can't wait to read her book. 

I can't wait to read her book either. I hope it includes pictures.

Boringgggggggggggggggg.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=13948.msg1219104#msg1219104 date=1237469683]
    its breaking news so i am sure more about trial will be coming out

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7952275.stm

Austrian Fritzl sentenced to life 

Austrian Josef Fritzl, who kept his daughter in a cellar and fathered her seven children, has been convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment.

Fritzl, 73, was found guilty of all charges against him, including rape, incest, murder and enslavement.

Earlier, he told the court that he regretted "from the bottom of my heart what I've done to my family".

A court doctor has recommended that he should be sent to a secure psychiatric facility.

[/quote]

Been so busy today that I didn't catch the outcome until about 5 mins. ago.  It says basically the same thing 'Lozz'  report stated.

I'm always a day late or a dollar short.  Since I took the time to check it out (curious really) as to what happened, I'll  post it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g07cP0Ouoy8

I can't believe this sick, perverted incest animal may make parole in 15 f-in years.  Her life is f-ed until the day they pour dirt on her.  Poor girl.  :-(

The fuck'n system sucks! 

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=13948.msg1217932#msg1217932 date=1237374672]
    I wonder what kind of items the jury is being made to smell. 
    This whole case is full of 

What chance to any of them have of living a normal life?
    [/quote]

what?

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=13948.msg1220231#msg1220231 date=1237533063]
    what?
    [/quote][quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=13948.msg1217437#msg1217437 date=1237316487]
    ugh.  this man makes me so sick.  Those poor children and Elisabeth.

From The Times
    March 17, 2009
    Court enters dark and depraved world of man who allegedly raped his own daughter

“Light off: rape.” To make the point, the Austrian prosecutor Christiane Burkheiser threw the switch in the courtroom. “Light on. Josef Fritzl leaves the cellar.”

The trial of Fritzl – on charges of imprisoning and raping his daughter for almost a quarter of a century and murdering one of the seven children he fathered with her – was never going to be routine. It was indeed billed as Austria’s Trial of the Century.

But no one had reckoned with the concentrated drama that was packed into the first day of hearings – from the moment Fritzl appeared with his head buried in a blue folder to shield him from the cameras, to the prosecution’s attempts to recreate the atmosphere of the dungeon, to the claims by his defence that he was no monster but a caring family man.

Ms Burkheiser’s task was to make the jurors feel like temporary prisoners of Fritzl. First, she had the height of the adapted cellar – he had told the authorities he was building a nuclear bunker – marked on the doorpost of the courtroom in St Pölten: 1.78 metres (6ft). Then, she passed to the jury objects retrieved from the cellar where Elisabeth gave birth to her children. “Smell!” said the prosecutor. And the jurors retched at the sheer pungency of 24-year-old mould.

“They had to crawl on their knees in order to get around the dungeon,” she told the court. “It was damp and mouldy. The dampness crept into their backs and into their bones.”

To drive home her point, the prosecutor threaded the phrase “light on, light off” throughout her speech. Fritzl, she made clear, wanted absolute control over his downstairs family.

Was Ms Burkheiser’s performance enough to transport the eight jurors underground? Or to discomfit Fritzl? The 73-year-old building engineer had entered the courtroom hiding his face behind the folder, his hands quivering, besieged by questions from the waiting media.

“How do you explain yourself? How can you abuse your daughter for 24 years?” asked Austrian television reporters, thrusting their microphones into the dock. He did not answer. Fritzl did eventually speak, after the cameras were excluded from the courtroom. Only then was the face exposed.

The voice, confirming his identity and marital status, was reedy, had none of the deep timbre that had been associated with the man who fathered 13 children, seven of them in an incestuous relationship with his imprisoned daughter. And the face – so tanned when he abandoned his entombed family for a month to take a holiday in Thailand – was parchment yellow, a prison complexion.

He had pleaded guilty or, as he said, partially guilty to rape – the prosecutor calculated that he raped his daughter 3,000 times – to coercion, to forced imprisonment, to incest. Not guilty to murdering one of his daughter’s babies – neglected so badly that he died, blue in the face, two days after birth – and not guilty to enslavement.

The pleas had been widely expected as had the essence of his defence, that he was no monster but rather a frustrated, violent father who cared for his so-called second family. “The exceptional aspect of this case is that my client did not behave like a monster,” said Rupert Mayer, his defence lawyer. “The special point is that he chose his daughter for this role, that he created children together with her and looked after them . . . he bought them schoolbooks, celebrated Christmas and birthdays with them.” He appealed to the jury to be objective. “If you just want to have sex, you don’t have children,” Mr Mayer said. “As a monster, I’d kill all of them downstairs.”

For his part, Fritzl told the three judges and eight jurors that he, too, had suffered abuse as a child. “I had a very difficult childhood,” he said in a trembling voice. “My mother didn’t want me. She was 42 when she had me – she simply didn’t want a child and she treated me correspondingly. I was beaten.” At the age of 12, he said, he had made it clear to his mother that he would not tolerate being beaten any longer and would defend himself. “From that point on, I was Satan personified for her,” he said. She never showed him any affection and his father appeared only “rarely and sporadically”.

The defence team strategy is plain: if they can get their client off the hook on the murder charge (a possible 15-year jail term) and enslavement (up to 20 years), then the maximum time that Fritzl would have to serve would be for the rape charge.

Under Austrian law that is ten years’ imprisonment. With good behaviour and counting the year spent in pretrial arrest, Fritzl could hope to be free by the Christmas of 2016 – a triumph of sorts for Mr Mayer, who ranks as one of the most effective defence lawyers in the country.

The judge could avoid this politically embarrassing outcome – Austrian tabloids are already demanding a lifetime behind bars – if Fritzl were sent to a guarded psychiatric clinic for an indefinite period of observation before starting his jail sentence.

But the prosecutor, Ms Burkheiser, 33, seemed determined yesterday to secure the longest possible jail term. First she had to dismantle the myth of Fritzl as a caring man. There were, she emphasised, no mitigating circumstances. So the narrative underpinning the prosecution case became a horror story, the tale of a vicious man who abused his daughter for years before he threw her into his extraordinary dungeon at the age of 18.

The first part of the video testimony of Elisabeth, now 43, was shown to the jurors and to Fritzl in the darkened courtroom. Little notes – scribbled on the back of shopping bills left behind in the cellar by her father – constituted a kind of secret diary by Elisabeth, a chronicle of abuse.

The genre of the horror story has two conventions, and the prosecutor made use of both. The first is the mythic power of the locked door. The horror story seeks to stir the reader’s imagination about what lies beyond the door. For the imprisoned Fritzl family, the door became a potent symbol. “The accused repeatedly threatened the family with death if they should attempt to escape and he claimed to have an automatic switch which would cause a massive electric shock and a release of gas if the outer doors to the cellar were touched,” Ms Burkheiser said. “The effect would be death within a few minutes. There were no attempts to flee.”

Once he was beyond the door to the cellar, Fritzl let himself loose, behaved in an animalistic way. No details of his sex practices were made public yesterday and a court spokesman explained that they were one of the reasons why proceedings had to be held in camera.

The other horror story convention is the existential fear, the sense that one can wake up in an ordinary way one morning and by the end of that day be plunged into a living hell. That, said the prosecutor, is what happened to Elisabeth Fritzl on August 28, 1984. Drugged with ether and entombed in a soundproofed chamber behind eight locked doors for the next quarter of a century, Elisabeth lived a sub-human existence. There she gave birth – Fritzl provided a pair of rusty scissors to cut the umbilical cord.

It is not on the charge sheet, but Fritzl stole his daughter’s life. She and her downstairs children lived without sunlight, without human contact. On a whim Fritzl would cut off electricity for several days.

At lunchtime the drama ended abruptly – the one carried out in the public’s view, at any rate. Austria’s strict laws on privacy and the protection of victims does not merely restrict reporters in what they can say or write; if the judge so requires, it keeps them out of the courtroom altogether. Even the court spokesman, delegated with briefing the media at 4pm, would barely divulge anything, saying it was all confidential.

None of Fritzl’s alleged victims was present in court for the opening of the trial. They are spending the week in a psychiatric clinic to escape the publicity surrounding the trial. Journalists and the public are expected to remain excluded from the proceedings. They will be readmitted for the verdict, which is expected by Friday.

The horror story has one gentler variant: the tale where the protagonist, after undergoing numerous tortures, wakes up and realises he has merely survived an unpleasant nightmare. This, the prosecutor made plain, was sadly not the case of the Fritzl family. They are out in the sunlight at last, but their nightmare continues.

Chief prosecutor takes her first big case

Christiane Burkheiser, 33, is the star of the trial. She is conducting her first important case since being made chief prosecutor – she was on duty when the Fritzl family were released from the bunker in April. She has brought a new style to the courtroom: to evoke the dank atmosphere of the Fritzl dungeon she gave foetid pieces of material to the jury and ordered them to smell the evidence. Her office is only 20 metres away from Fritzl’s cell

Rupert Mayer, 61, Fritzl’s defence lawyer, is one of the most flamboyant figures in the Austrian legal profession. He has defended neo-Nazis, contract killers and, in one case, the parents of a girl held prisoner in a wooden cage. Mr Mayer makes a point of defending causes for which he has no sympathy: despite having a severe dog hair allergy he tried to enter the Vienna regional parliament as president of the newly established Party of Austrian Dog Friends

Judge Andrea Humer, 48, is an expert in trials from which the press and public are excluded. She has applied some of this experience, arguing that Fritzl’s daughter needs protection. Her most prominent case so far has been a gay sex scandal in the theological seminary in St Pölten. It is unusual for both the prosecutor and the judge to be women, but this case demands sensitive questioning of the main victim, Elisabeth Fritzl

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article5920729.ece?token=null&offset=12&pa ge=2

also - I didn't see it posted anywhere, Krestin awoke from the coma.  I don't know if she is out of the hospital yet though.

[/quote]

Country's denial as Fritzl gets life

Roger Boyes and Sankt Poelten | March 21, 2009

Article from:  The Australian

DESPITE the horror of the crimes, Austrian authorities have no plans to investigate the failings of police and social services in the rape, slavery and incest case of Joseph Fritzl, or for new laws such as a sex offenders list.

The revelation that authorities would not look into how the case was handled came after Fritzl was found guilty of throwing his daughter, Elisabeth, into a homemade dungeon when she was 18 and making her a sex slave for almost a quarter of a century.

The prosecutor calculated he had raped her at least 3000 times.

Fritzl, 73, fathered seven children in the cellar. He murdered one, a baby boy who, struggling for breath, was left to die while the building engineer went upstairs to watch television. That murder ensured a life sentence.

Fritzl used to boast that he was lord over life and death. But on Thursday an Austrian court jailed him for life, ensuring that he would almost certainly end his days in a psychiatric unit for the most dangerous of disturbed criminals.

There will be no appeal. "I accept the sentence," Fritzl said, his shoulders hunched. "I regret from the bottom of my heart what I have done to my family. Unfortunately I cannot make amends for it. I can only attempt to look for possibilities to try to limit the damage that has been done."

If he had hoped to win over the jury to secure a milder sentence, he was disappointed. He could be released after 14 years but that was dismissed by a court spokesman as no more than a theoretical possibility. He will be 87 then, a bankrupt with no family to look after him.

It marked the end of an extraordinary trial, unusual not only for the depravity of the crimes but also for its theatricality.

Courtroom 119 became for four short days a stage with one central drama: the struggle between a vicious, controlling father and his strong-willed daughter.

His daughter made plain in video-taped testimony this week that she hated him and wanted her father to stay behind bars until he died.

"She wants the accused to face up to his responsibility until his death," said Eva Plaz, the lawyer representing Josef Fritzl's victims, speaking on behalf of Elisabeth.

That was the decisive moment in one of Europe's most extraordinary trials -- Elisabeth the martyr had become an avenging angel.

After that statement, the eight jurors and judge Andrea Humer were left in no doubt. There could, from the victims' perspective, be no mitigating circumstances, no hair-splitting about whether the baby Michael had been murdered in the dungeon in 1996, or whether it was manslaughter. Elisabeth had spoken. "The victim is directing the proceedings," said the Kurier newspaper.

And that was the astonishing truth of the matter. At the outset of the trial on Monday, Fritzl, though now a shrunken figure, still had a swagger about him. His pre-trial utterances oozed contempt. "Elisabeth was exaggerating," he said in one police interrogation. "I always made sure they had plenty to eat."

But then, on Tuesday, Elisabeth slipped into the darkened courtroom as the judge, jury and accused watched her recorded testimony on television.

"Josef Fritzl recognised that Elisabeth was in court," his defence lawyer, Rudolf Mayer, said during his final plea. "From this point on, you could see Josef Fritzl going pale and he broke down."

Within 24 hours, Fritzl's tone had changed. He confessed to all the charges without reservation: murder, enslavement, rape, sequestration, grievous assault. "It was a meeting of eyes that changed his mind," Mr Mayer told the jurors.

Austria, it seems, is rid of its monster. He was led away by a platoon of policemen to a cell that he shares with a violent suspect. Unlike the dungeon where he incarcerated his daughter, it has a window.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25216149-2703,00.html

This should never even be thought of as a "theoretical possibility".

Errr...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7968452.stm

Italian 'Fritzl' and son arrested 

Police have not revealed many details about the case
    Police have arrested a man and his son on suspicion of raping their daughters in the northern Italian city of Turin.

The son was allegedly encouraged to imitate his father, who reportedly kept his daughter captive in a dark room for 25 years, sexually abusing her.

Italian media say the first victim, given the pseudonym "Laura", is now 34 and is having psychological treatment.

Laura alerted the police, who now believe that the 63-year-old man's son also raped his own four daughters.

Laura's abuse is believed to have started when she was nine years old.

Prosecutors say she was locked up in a room without electricity, forced to leave school at the age of 13 and never allowed to leave the house without her father's supervision.

According to Italian media reports, the case came to light after Laura accused her brother of rape.

She had reportedly fled her father's house, sought refuge in her brother's house, only to be allegedly locked up and raped by her brother for two weeks.

Laura says her brother also raped his own four young daughters.

'Droit de seigneur'

"It seems that in this family there was a sort of 'droit de seigeneur' of the father over the daughter," prosecutor Pietro Fornon said, alluding to the medieval feudal right which gave the lord the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any of his vassals.

Father and son, both street vendors who collect scrap metal for a living, have been arrested and charged with rape, sexual abuse and carrying out obscene acts in public.

Both men have denied any wrongdoing.

Laura was reportedly already known to police after filing a complaint for sexual abuse 16 years ago.

But as the BBC's David Willey reports from Rome, no action was ever taken because the woman was allegedly forced by her father to pin the blame on an uncle who also denied any wrongdoing.

Unusual case

Investigators say the case is unusual in that most of the other members of the large family of the accused - he has eight sons and two daughters - defend their father and have told police that they worship the ground where he treads.

The younger children have now been taken in charge by the city authorities and are undergoing therapy.

Italian media say the case echoes that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian man jailed for life on 19 March for having kept his daughter as a sex slave in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children, murdering one of them by neglect.

Italian police announced the arrests on Friday.

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=13948.msg1229285#msg1229285 date=1238241065]
    Errr...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7968452.stm

Italian 'Fritzl' and son arrested 

Police have not revealed many details about the case
    Police have arrested a man and his son on suspicion of raping their daughters in the northern Italian city of Turin.

The son was allegedly encouraged to imitate his father, who reportedly kept his daughter captive in a dark room for 25 years, sexually abusing her.

Italian media say the first victim, given the pseudonym "Laura", is now 34 and is having psychological treatment.

Laura alerted the police, who now believe that the 63-year-old man's son also raped his own four daughters.

Laura's abuse is believed to have started when she was nine years old.

Prosecutors say she was locked up in a room without electricity, forced to leave school at the age of 13 and never allowed to leave the house without her father's supervision.

According to Italian media reports, the case came to light after Laura accused her brother of rape.

She had reportedly fled her father's house, sought refuge in her brother's house, only to be allegedly locked up and raped by her brother for two weeks.

Laura says her brother also raped his own four young daughters.

'Droit de seigneur'

"It seems that in this family there was a sort of 'droit de seigeneur' of the father over the daughter," prosecutor Pietro Fornon said, alluding to the medieval feudal right which gave the lord the right to sleep the first night with the bride of any of his vassals.

Father and son, both street vendors who collect scrap metal for a living, have been arrested and charged with rape, sexual abuse and carrying out obscene acts in public.

Both men have denied any wrongdoing.

Laura was reportedly already known to police after filing a complaint for sexual abuse 16 years ago.

But as the BBC's David Willey reports from Rome, no action was ever taken because the woman was allegedly forced by her father to pin the blame on an uncle who also denied any wrongdoing.

Unusual case

Investigators say the case is unusual in that most of the other members of the large family of the accused - he has eight sons and two daughters - defend their father and have told police that they worship the ground where he treads.

The younger children have now been taken in charge by the city authorities and are undergoing therapy.

Italian media say the case echoes that of Josef Fritzl, the Austrian man jailed for life on 19 March for having kept his daughter as a sex slave in a cellar for 24 years and fathered her seven children, murdering one of them by neglect.

Italian police announced the arrests on Friday.

[/quote]

wtf...
    Boringgggggggggggggggg.

Sorry to bump but i saw these articles today.

http://austrianindependent.com/news/General_News/2010-08-30/4380/Kampusch_kidnapper's_pal_not_guilty_of_complicity_ in_suicide
    30. 08. 10. - 16:00
    Kampusch kidnapper's pal not guilty of complicity in suicide
    A former close friend and business partner of Natascha Kampusch’s kidnapper has been found not guilty of complicity in suicide.

Viennese Criminal Court judge Minou Aigner said in today’s (Mon) trial there was no evidence Ernst Holzapfel helped Wolfgang Priklopil to hide from police on the day Kampusch fled from him after more than eight years of imprisonment.

The verdict is not legally binding yet as state prosecutor Hans-Peter Kronawetter did not make an official statement.

Holzapfel – who pleaded not guilty – explained Priklopil told him it was an "emergency" when he asked to meet him outside Vienna’s Donauzentrum mall on 23 August 2006.

"He was in a very bad state. He asked me to switch my mobile phones off after I got into his car so no one can track us," the Viennese businessman – who knew Priklopil for more than 20 years – said in court.

Holzapfel, further, said: "Priklopil declared himself an abductor and rapist. I was shocked and suddenly realised that the girl he once introduced to me as a kid from the neighbourhood but Natascha Kampusch."

Asked why he did not call police, Holzapfel stressed: "I knew everyone getting into Pirklopil’s way put their lives at risk. He was ready to use violence. It was clear to me I was endangered. I was in the same situation as Natascha Kampusch."

Holzapfel revealed he kept Priklopil from killing himself by steering his BMW sports car against a wall by telling him the vehicle "has too little horsepower to accelerate sufficiently for this kind of suicide".

The defendant stressed Priklopil had no plans to flee. "He had no money with him and did not make any arrangements," he said in court.

Holzapfel said Priklopil planned to write a note for his mother before he got out of his car after a five-hour ride, but only managed to scribble the word "Mama" (mum) on a sheet of paper.

Priklopil committed suicide by jumping in front of a train later the same day.

Kampusch’s father Ludwig Koch – who previously accused Holzapfel of having been involved in the kidnapping – said in a first reaction after hearing that Priklopil’s former best mate was found not guilty: "I’m not happy about this, of course, but he managed to get away so many times."

Weekly magazine News revealed recently Kampusch fled from Priklopil’s house in Strasshof an der Nordbahn, Lower Austria, over a "trivial argument" over how best to prepare a zucchini soup.

The magazine reported Holzapfel, 46, made this claim speaking to investigators earlier this year.

"Wolfgang told me that she dashed out of the house after a banal row over how to cook a soup," News quoted Holzapfel.

Secret police interview documents leaked by Greens MP Peter Pilz earlier this month show that Priklopil took Kampusch on at least 13 trips since snatching her from the road on her way to school in Vienna in March 1998.

Kampusch’s lawyer Gerald Ganzger is understood to have held talks with his client over pressing compensation claims against the Republic of Austria. Kampusch – who lives a secluded life in Vienna and rarely gives interviews these days – could be awarded up to half a million Euros, according to experts.

Meanwhile, Kampusch angered fans by announced well ahead of the presentation of her autobiography that she will not provide any autographs.

Michaela Bokon, manager of the Thalia bookstore in Vienna-Landstraße where Kampusch will speak about "3,096 Tage" (3,096 Days) on 9 September, was informed by the 21-year-old that she would neither answer any questions posed by fans nor provide autographs.

Bokon added she decided to hire security personnel as hundreds were expected to turn up.

Kampusch – who bought her kidnapper’s house and BMW – has been living a secluded life in Vienna after her TV chat show "Natascha Kampusch trifft…" flopped on private channel Puls 4.

German Bernd Eichinger announced earlier this year he was cooperating with Kampusch about turning her life into a movie set for a 2012 release.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3118080/Monster-DID-rape-cellar-girl-Natascha.html

THE beast who imprisoned schoolgirl Natascha Kampusch in a cellar for eight years confessed hours before killing himself that he raped her, a court heard yesterday.
    Wolfgang Priklopil told Ernst Holzapfel he was "a kidnapper and rapist".
    It is the first evidence that Priklopil abused Natascha, who has always refused to discuss it.
    It emerged as Holzapfel, 46, was cleared by a court in Vienna, Austria, of helping Priklopil flee police on the day in 2006 when Natasha escaped from the secret dungeon.
    Holzapfel insists he had not known about the kidnapping. He said: "He called me and said it was an emergency and I should collect him.
    "When I heard what he said my world collapsed. I was truly shocked."
    Later that day Priklopil, 44, died under a train. Natascha, 22, was snatched on her way to school aged ten in 1998.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

Hes up for parole

https://metro.co.uk/2024/01/15/josef...ore_text_links

Rapist Josef Fritzl could soon be released from prison after an expert ruled he is no longer a danger to the public.

Fritzl, 88, was jailed for life in 2009 after admitting he had kept his daughter Elisabeth locked in the cellar of the family home as his sex slave for 24 years.

During her ordeal in Amstetten, Austria, Elisabeth had seven children by her disturbed father.

Local media reported that he now seems confused, regularly talks to the television, thinks he is a pop star and speaks of visits from relatives that never happened.
    They deemed him "not a threat" anymore.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 01-15-2024 at 12:46 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hes up for parole

FFS. I'll never understand how other countries think that this kind of thing can be rehabilitated. Yes he's older than dirt, but that never stopped a psychopath. And what about his Daughter? Just, fuck her feelings and safety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Hes up for parole

WTF?

He's enjoying a cuppah out and about in the town. This seems so HORRIFYING to me. What a bold bastard. They're allowing him "Day Parole" leading up to his release in March.

The notorious basement beast Josef Fritzl has apparently been spotted outside the jail where he is serving a life sentence for incest enjoying coffee in several local cafes.
    The evil monster, who fathered several children with his captive daughter after imprisoning her in a basement dungeon for 24 years, has been allowed to temporarily leave the jail as he prepares for release, local media claims.

Fritzl, who was locked up in 2009 for what has been described as one of the most heinous crimes to have emerged in his native Austria, is now enjoying short strolls and coffee breaks near his prison in Krems an der Donau.

“It is true. I've been told by several people I fully trust that they have seen him,” an editor of the respected regional weekly newspaper Bezirksblatt has claimed, according to the Daily Mail.

The, editor who has been covering the Fritzl case for many years, confirmed multiple sightings, adding: “It's not as if just one resident has been convinced they saw Fritzl. I've got this information from several trusted acquaintances independently from each other.”

Fritzl is currently being held in a high-security unit for mentally disturbed offenders in Stein Prison, in the town of Krems in the northeast of the country.
    https://www.sundayworld.com/crime/wo...947730012.html

I thought he was too frail for jail? And hes going out getting coffee?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I thought he was too frail for jail? And hes going out getting coffee?
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. It's bullshit!
    Yep. Just tooling about in the caf?s, enjoying some Espresso while using their WiFi to stalk potential new victims

He's a total psycho narcisist who we'll see again, I'm sure. You can't kill evil so he's got some time to work with.

Thread Information