Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: While we're at it.....put circumcision discussion in the title or something

Re: While we're at it.....put circumcision discussion in the title or something

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=13910.msg827274#msg827274 date=1209084292]
    Kind of a different thing than male circumcision.

I just don't think a penis needs it's own carrying case.  [size=1pt]I stole that from SatC, but they're right.[/size]
    [/quote]

:lol:  I agree.

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=13910.msg827276#msg827276 date=1209084371]
    :lol:  I agre.
    [/quote]

whats agre?

[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=13910.msg827279#msg827279 date=1209084607]
    whats agre?
    [/quote]

I fixed it smartass.

Now featuring creatures. Creature Feature's Avatar

Circumcision = awesome. Im glad i dont have to peel my penis like a banana. Medically unnecessary or not, it sounds easier to deal with chopped. No rippage later in life (which can happen often and is quite painful id imagine) and stink pocket to gather peni cheese and sweat.

I had this dirty little pill fiend friend that was uncut and pulled his junk out often. He peeled his flesh turtleneck back in a car once and the smell was made enough it made the girl sitting next to him vomit. It was a smell that still sticks to my nostrils.

[quote author=Creature Feature link=topic=13910.msg827367#msg827367 date=1209087057]
    Circumcision = awesome. Im glad i dont have to peel my penis like a banana. Medically unnecessary or not, it sounds easier to deal with chopped. No rippage later in life (which can happen often and is quite painful id imagine) and stink pocket to gather peni cheese and sweat.

I had this dirty little pill fiend friend that was uncut and pulled his junk out often. He peeled his flesh turtleneck back in a car once and the smell was made enough it made the girl sitting next to him vomit. It was a smell that still sticks to my nostrils.
    [/quote]

I think you summed it up best. 
    Hotsauce McGilacuty - You can't kill ghosts. They're already dead.

[quote author=Creature Feature link=topic=13910.msg827367#msg827367 date=1209087057]

[/quote]

Your friend was probably dirty.... even if he was circed I bet his shit would stink. I was married to an uncirced guy for 5 yrs and the only time his junk stunk was after a workout where he was sweating and anyone would stink.

I can't believe these harsh opinions here. It is amazing to me that mutilating a baby is perfectly acceptable to so many. Very interesting.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=13910.msg827379#msg827379 date=1209087236]
    Your friend was probably dirty.... even if he was circed I bet his shit would stink. I was married to an uncirced guy for 5 yrs and the only time his junk stunk was after a workout where he was sweating and anyone would stink.

I can't believe these harsh opinions here. It is amazing to me that mutilating a baby is perfectly acceptable to so many. Very interesting.
    [/quote]

It's not mutilation.  It's a snip of some skin.  I am surprised that you compared it to female circumcision.  But maybe that's just me.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=13910.msg827379#msg827379 date=1209087236]

[/quote]
    Mutilation. Well that's a first. :lol:
    I would be insulted if it didn't seem so silly to me. Usually women have that reaction to uncut cocks.
    I get nothing but smiles, and cheers of glee...not screams like I've been mutilated. :oops:
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=13910.msg827403#msg827403 date=1209087760]
    Mutilation. Well that's a first. :lol:
    I would be insulted if it didn't seem so silly to me. Usually women have that reaction to uncut cocks.
    I get nothing but smiles, and cheers of glee...not screams like I've been mutilated. :oops:

[/quote]

Thanks for getting mutilated Ron  :oops:
    +1.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=13910.msg827408#msg827408 date=1209087818]
    Thanks for getting mutilated Ron  :oops:
    +1.
    [/quote]
    Damn it. I just changed my sig!

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=13910.msg827386#msg827386 date=1209087383]
    It's not mutilation.  It's a snip of some skin.  I am surprised that you compared it to female circumcision.  But maybe that's just me.
    [/quote]

mu·ti·late    Audio Help  /ˈmyutlˌeɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoot-l-eyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing.
    1. to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts: Vandals mutilated the painting.
    2. to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=13910.msg827424#msg827424 date=1209088093]
    mu·ti·late    Audio Help  /ˈmyutlˌeɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoot-l-eyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –verb (used with object), -lat·ed, -lat·ing.
    1. to injure, disfigure, or make imperfect by removing or irreparably damaging parts: Vandals mutilated the painting.
    2. to deprive (a person or animal) of a limb or other essential part.
    [/quote]
    Well ok, you have your opinion and that's fine.  But for that article, there is another saying that circumcision is healthy and beneficial to men.  But you should have bolded the second description instead if that's the stance you're taking.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=13910.msg827420#msg827420 date=1209088054]
    Damn it. I just changed my sig!
    [/quote]
    Oh Turtle's is better.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=13910.msg827430#msg827430 date=1209088219]
    Well ok, you have your opinion and that's fine.  But for that article, there is another saying that circumcision is healthy and beneficial to men.  But you should have bolded the second description instead if that's the stance you're taking.
    Oh Turtle's is better.
    [/quote]

That one works too, you are removing a part of the penis that contains loads of nerve endings and really deprives the male of the full sexual experience.

Off topic, how do you multi quote?

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=13910.msg827443#msg827443 date=1209088605]
    Off topic, how do you multi quote?
    [/quote]

When it goes to the reply page, just scroll down to see the other posts and in the right hand top corner is the quote button.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=13910.msg827430#msg827430 date=1209088219]
    [/quote]
    Exactly. I don't feel mutilated. If anything, I'd be more upset if my parents didn't have it done.
    That's kinda rough. Mutilated? Really? It's like getting rid of a hang nail. Who wants that?
    I would feel icky with one.

deliberate_misuse

My husband's weenie wasn't whacked, nor were those of our two boys.  Circumcision is routinely performed only in the US; the rest of the world leaves the weenie alone (except for the Jews and Muslims).  I think circumcised weenies look weird.  I've seen plenty of botched ones.  Once the weenie is erect, you cannot tell the difference.  As for stink, if you shower and wash the weenie every day, it doesn't smell, I swear.

totally agree deliberate.
    the penis is just fine in it's natural state.
    leave it to humans to "fix" something that absolutely does not need fixing. 

I have to admit that I was grossed out when I saw an uncircumsized penis, but it was only because it was small and slimy and blaaahhgurrhhhgggh. But I don't think guys who are uncut are gross. I seriously would think about not getting my child circumsized.

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=13910.msg827455#msg827455 date=1209088784]
    My husband's weenie wasn't whacked, nor were those of our two boys.  Circumcision is routinely performed only in the US; the rest of the world leaves the weenie alone (except for the Jews and Muslims).  I think circumcised weenies look weird.  I've seen plenty of botched ones.  Once the weenie is erect, you cannot tell the difference.  As for stink, if you shower and wash the weenie every day, it doesn't smell, I swear.
    [/quote]

+ 100!!!! If I could.....

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=13910.msg827467#msg827467 date=1209089148]
    totally agree deliberate.
    the penis is just fine in it's natural state.
    leave it to humans to "fix" something that absolutely does not need fixing. 
    [/quote]

Thank YOU!!!!!! Babies are born whole, why cut part of that off?

Both of my boys were circ'd. I left that decision up to my husband since he has those parts.  All of the men in both of our families were circ'd except for my father. 
    I don't see anything wrong with circ or uncirc.  I think its just a personal decision that has to be made. The penis still functions the same either way.

Now, I have a question for mommies who decided not to circ their babies.  Since the foreskin remains attached to the glans until later in years when it detaches, how do you properly clean it?  I know you aren't suppose to force it back over the glans.

2 out of the 3 of my boys were circed. Insurance doesn't pay for it because it's cosmetic. It cost 125 when my first son was born, and jumped up to 350 when #2 came. He remains uncut. But if he wishes to do it later in life, I will pay for it. I just feel horrible dragging him in at 7 years old to have it done. It can be his decision later.

Ashton had it done and it was the worst experience ever. Apparantly they no longer give locals, they give them sugar water. They didn't botch it, but it wasn't pleasant.

blah blah blah. You could present evidence and reasons for both sides. For example. Here's something a little more scientific.

How about this shit.

Penile cancer rates much higher in uncircumcised men.

"In 5 major series in the USA, starting in 1932 [642], not one man with invasive penile cancer had been circumcised neonatally [344], i.e., this disease is almost completely confined to uncircumcised men. In fact penile cancer is so rare in a man who had been circumcised"

http://www.circinfo.net/cancer_of_the_penis.html

These conditions/diseases are more than twice as frequent in uncircumcised boys. ( Phimosis, Paraphimosis, Zipper injury,Frenular chordee) Problems with the elderly since they obvious have a hard time cleaning properly.

http://www.circinfo.net/physical_problems.html

Circumcision - Inflammatory Dermatoses  (Balanitis and posthitis)

http://www.circinfo.net/inflammatory_dermatatoses.html

Circumcision - Benefits Outweigh the Risks

"Problems involving the penis are encountered relatively frequently in pediatric practice [324]. A retrospective study of boys aged 4 months to 12 years found uncircumcised boys exhibited significantly greater frequency of penile problems (14% vs 6%; P < 0.001) and medical visits for penile problems (10% vs 5%; P < 0.05) compared with those who were circumcised."

http://www.circinfo.net/benefits_outweigh_the_risks.html

Circumcision - Prostate Cancer

"In the USA 1 in 6 men get prostate cancer during their lifetime [19]. Annual cases in 2006 were 0.25 million [327]. Average age of diagnosis is 70 years [261] and circumcision rate for these men (born in 1933–1947) is approx. 60% [327]. Across the range of a 1.6-2.0 fold increase in risk, calculations show that for these 40% of uncircumcised US men at the average age of prostate cancer diagnosis, there are 24–40% (45–67,000) more prostate cancer cases due to lack of circumcision [376]."

http://www.circinfo.net/prostate_cancer.html

http://www.circinfo.net/index.html
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Eh, as a penis connoisseur, I personally will not touch(or screw for that matter) a peen that has not been cut. I find them repulsive. I left the decision up to my husband though when it came to our sons boy parts. In the end, he is cut, so he wanted them cut as well....so they would look like daddy and not feel out of place in the locker room. I'm glad he did.

[quote author=Tattooedmama link=topic=13910.msg827879#msg827879 date=1209108077]
    Eh, as a penis connoisseur, I personally will not touch(or screw for that matter) a peen that has not been cut. I find them repulsive. I left the decision up to my husband though when it came to our sons boy parts. In the end, he is cut, so he wanted them cut as well....so they would look like daddy and not feel out of place in the locker room. I'm glad he did.
    [/quote]

My husband thinks that it's okay to do, but I dunno. I'd feel bad I think. But also, I can't teach my son how to clean it if I haven't even seen more than one in my life.

[quote author=aprilcarter29 link=topic=13910.msg826562#msg826562 date=1209064258]
    The placenta is not part of their body though.... what do u think about female circumcision?
    [/quote] :lol: I'm not an idiot, i know that the placenta isn't part of the body. And quite honestly, we've had this convo before..and i've been very open about the fact that I don't give a shit about female circumcision. I can't care about the whole world. I got other shit to do.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Thread Information