Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Acacia Cleri (13) was struck and killed

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Re: Acacia Cleri (13) was struck and killed

[quote author=clover link=topic=2164.msg83072#msg83072 date=1161379198]

Certainly this was a tragic death. The girl was 13.

I also have to agree, though, that [glow=red,2,300]her myspace is so skanky I want to go wash up after seeing it[/glow]. Sad that she thought that trashy stuff was cool and that no one who loved her was there to tell her otherwise.

Ew. Ew. Ew.

[/quote]
    That was great.  :lol:
    I like this noob already. Good shit!  8-)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

yeah her page was pretty raunchy, even for an adult... for a 13 year old, that's pretty frightening

She was raised by her mother only, doubtful she had any positive father figure in her life to steer her in the right direction. Apparently Mom  didn't have many successful relationships herself, so it's also doubtful she could have made any positive impact on her daughter having a healthy attitude toward relationships or sex either.

Still sad, though. Her friend feels horrible, I'm sure. Acacia kept telling her not to cross the street because it was dark and there was a red light, but she kept driving..

o/t, but I kind of like her name. It's def. unique .. its pronounced  a-KASH (rhymes with josh)-uh, my cousin told me. When I was reading it I was saying like "a-KAY-shee-uh..(?) what the hell?"
    [size=11pt]In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.[/size]  [size=9pt]-Aristotle[/size]

[quote author=Trace link=topic=2164.msg83097#msg83097 date=1161381283]
    yeah her page was pretty raunchy, even for an adult... for a 13 year old, that's pretty frightening

She was raised by her mother only, doubtful she had any positive father figure in her life to steer her in the right direction. Apparently MomĀ* didn't have many successful relationships herself, so it's also doubtful she could have made any positive impact on her daughter having a healthy attitude toward relationships or sex either.

Still sad, though. Her friend feels horrible, I'm sure. Acacia kept telling her not to cross the street because it was dark and there was a red light, but she kept driving..

o/t, but I kind of like her name. It's def. unique .. its pronouncedĀ* a-KASH (rhymes with josh)-uh, my cousin told me. When I was reading it I was saying like "a-KAY-shee-uh..(?) what the hell?"
    [/quote]
    Anyway to get in touch with mom? She sounds like my kinda lady. Premiscious and vunerable.
    And she could use some consoling right about now.....    8-)

hah
    [size=11pt]In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.[/size]  [size=9pt]-Aristotle[/size]

Ron, is your pickup line "Your daughter isn't the only one who is stiff right now!"

[quote author=MBPearls link=topic=2164.msg83359#msg83359 date=1161395546]
    Ron, is your pickup line "Your daughter isn't the only one who is stiff right now!"
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: LMAO!

[quote author=MBPearls link=topic=2164.msg83359#msg83359 date=1161395546]
    [/quote]
    Can I use that, or is there a copyright involved?
    I'd be more than willing to pay royalties! 

I think this death is so sad. It is terrible that such young children try and/or are put in situations where they grow up far too quickly. She through whatever means (internet, family, friends, whatever) was subjected to stuff she was obviously far too young for. At age 13 though, I am sure all the sexual stuff is new and funny and so confusing. I remember when I was 13 and just discovering boys and such and myself and all my friends found that sort of stuff comical. Now as an adult, I am always shocked when I see pages like that out of a 13 year old or when i hear of a 12 year old having a baby. I do not however think that makes her trash or her death any less tragic. Its actually more sad, not only do you need to mourn this girls life, but also mourn the childhood she was missing out on...

RIP Acacia

SOAD

[quote author=Trace link=topic=2164.msg83097#msg83097 date=1161381283]

[/quote]

judging by her myspace she was used to red lights......

[quote author=SOAD link=topic=2164.msg83762#msg83762 date=1161455389]
    judging by her myspace she was used to red lights......
    [/quote]

Red light, not Red Light Special.. 
    i want to scream &#39;i love you&#39; from the top of my lungs<br />but i&#39;m afraid that someone else will hear me

I hate people like this...thinking they are ghetto..

i grew up in the ghetto..lived there for 10 years.. watched my brother join a gang.. watching people get beat up outside..watching kids&nbsp; sell drugs..

and&nbsp; she says she ghetto..shes 13!! she doesnt even know what ghetto really mean..

people like this bother me.. A LOT..

stop acting like something ur not.
    XoXo Angie

Are you all insinuating that she deserved to die?

Most kids do act like something they're not - whether to get friends in school or whatever.

Her page is scary, yes, but I was one of those people that didn't date at all in high school because I thought it was dumb - all my friends would date a guy and suddenly not have any time for anything else, and then when they broke up they would expect you to solve all their problems even though they had blown you off for a few months.&nbsp; I preferred to be able to hang out with whomever I wanted than to waste time in a relationship that everyone knew wouldn't last beyond the school year (or college).&nbsp;

Maybe she was trying to fit in with her friends, maybe she was trying to grow up too fast.&nbsp; None of that makes her death any less tragic.

[quote author=Angie10558 link=topic=2164.msg84934#msg84934 date=1161621804]
    I hate people like this...thinking they are ghetto..

i grew up in the ghetto..lived there for 10 years.. watched my brother join a gang.. watching people get beat up outside..watching kids sell drugs..

and she says she ghetto..shes 13!! she doesnt even know what ghetto really mean..

people like this bother me.. A LOT..

stop acting like something ur not.
    [/quote]

Oh god, shut up Ms. Ghetto-fabulous.

Who exactly are you preaching to, a dead 13 year old? I don't think she was claiming to be straight outta' C-C-Compton or anything. She was simply a product of this glamourized bling bling, fake ghetto bullshit that a large percentage of teenagers are constantly exposed to -- it's all over the place.

So if it fucking bothers you so much, why don't you go around preaching in middle and high schools all over the country telling kids not to act like 50 cent and Eminem if they didn't grow up in housing projects and join gangs. What's the point of making a post on MDS about how much you hate 13 year olds (especially dead ones) that have some stupid shit on their myspace? Pretty pointless... because if you look at about 90% of myspace pages, its stupid bullshit. Go send people messages telling them &quot;not to act like something ur not&quot;

Oh, and while we're making requests here, learn how to spell YOU'RE. It's not ur. Did they not have basic grammar in your schools in &quot;da ghetto&quot;?

[size=11pt]In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.[/size]&nbsp; [size=9pt]-Aristotle[/size]

Im not preaching to a dead 13 years old, dumb ass..I was just stating my opinion as im allowed to do on a forum.. so shut the fuck up..

I NEVER said i was ghetto..i said I GREW up in the ghetto..

yes a lot of people do pretend to be someone they are not..JUST like YOU.. tryin to be a hard ass on the computer.. just because someone had an opinion.. grow the fuck up.. if it really bothers u, then say it to my face..

as for my spelling.. i can spell however the hell i want too.. because i CAN,&nbsp; i DID and im GOING to..

I will keep doin it just 2 piss u off!! hahahahaha HA
    XoXo Angie

Oooh.. I'm so pissed now. Look at me fuming because of some twat who can't spell right.

Hey, you weren't educated? - Not my problem. Type however you want. I was just trying to help you out by not making &quot;ur&quot;self look like an ignorant bitch. :lol:

Side note:

People who are past the 3rd grade and can't figure out the difference between

YOUR and&nbsp; YOU'RE

or

TOO, TWO, and TO

or

THEY'RE, THERE, and THEIR....

.....should be shot.. hahahahah
    [size=11pt]In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.[/size]&nbsp; [size=9pt]-Aristotle[/size]

So can i sweetie..

but i have a job i am currently at..

SOOO.. i DO NOT sit here N read my post over N over again to make sure everything is spelled right..

I'll type however i want 2.. Regardless of how i spelled words, U understood my post right? SO STFU already..

its not a fuckin big deal.. go do something productive besides sitting online tryin to correct some1..get a life..

YES i purposly spelled wrong to piss u off even more!!!!!

Im not in class, and i am not applying for a job..so at the moment i dont give a flying fuck about my spelling..

Im out.. i have things to do..

C-Ya L8er hahahahaHA
    XoXo Angie

....moron&nbsp; :lol:

you know what pisses me off
    just because all of you are older and kno more things then us 13 year olds
    ur judging acacia cause of her myspace
    and half of yu think shes not a virgin and she is
    none of yu kno her
    she was my best friend
    the bestest and nicest and sweetest girl i have ever met in my entire life
    and none of you care just because of the pictures on her myspace i know there not that nice
    but styll she wasnt like that at all
    i loved that gurl i wud of given up my life for her .. she didnt deserve it at all
    if you guys met her i bet you wud of loved her
    like i did
    i miss her and just reading these horrible things ppl write on here hurts so bad =[
    --Carly &lt;3

[quote author=carly ilyy link=topic=2164.msg102404#msg102404 date=1163044001]
    you know what pisses me off
    just because all of you are older and kno more things then us 13 year olds
    ur judging acacia cause of her myspace
    and half of yu think shes not a virgin and she is
    none of yu kno her
    she was my best friend
    the bestest and nicest and sweetest girl i have ever met in my entire life
    and none of you care just because of the pictures on her myspace i know there not that nice
    but styll she wasnt like that at all
    i loved that gurl i wud of given up my life for her .. she didnt deserve it at all
    if you guys met her i bet you wud of loved her
    like i did
    i miss her and just reading these horrible things ppl write on here hurts so bad =[
    --Carly &lt;3
    [/quote]

Sorry for your loss.&nbsp;
    maybe you should take your lectures elsewhere. like to a convention of people who enjoy lectures.

[quote author=carly ilyy link=topic=2164.msg102404#msg102404 date=1163044001]i miss her and just reading these horrible things ppl write on here hurts so bad =[
    --Carly &lt;3
    [/quote]

...Then go away.
    Sorry for your loss, must be hard to deal with, but this isn't the place to try.

..Then go away.
    Sorry for your loss, must be hard to deal with, but this isn't the place to try.

um no !

I hate what kids are like nowadays thanks to the whole rap/hiphop/rnb/whatever crap.&nbsp; It seriously makes me want to vomit.&nbsp; People can like it and that's fine but dont go being a gangsta or pimpette or stupid shit, they just look dumb.&nbsp; Bad bad acting

Thread Information