Thread: Demakia Phinizee - Missing since October 27th 2007

Demakia Phinizee - Missing since October 27th 2007

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=185816140

# Missing Since: October 12, 2007 from Tupelo, Mississippi
          # Classification: Endangered Missing
          # Age: 26 years old
          # Height and Weight: 5'1, 122 - 156 pounds
          # Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.
          # Clothing/Jewelry Description: Blue denim capri pants with pockets in the sides, a tan shirt with red around the sleeves and neck, and red flip-flop sandals.

Bar
    Just two months after the disappearance of her daughter Demakia Phinizee, 26, Charlene Dillard and her family are still hoping for answers, answers they're afraid will never come.

“Is she lying at the side of the road somewhere?” Charlene said. “It's just horrible really, it's a horrible feeling I have.”

Demakia was getting her degree in criminal justice; she was a mother of three and spent five years in the army, so when she suddenly disappeared her family was shocked.

“She's a very challenging person, anything that comes up against her she will challenge it,” Charlene said. “And as far as her leaving her children, Makia doesn't go anywhere without her children.”

For now all Charlene and her daughter Demetria have are memories of Demakia.

“She's my best friend, a part of me has died and I don't know how to be anymore,” Demetria said.

The family's still holding out hope that Demakia will come home.

“Still looking and hoping and praying that she will turn up safe, if not, just turn up so we can have closure or begin to get closure,” Charlene said.

Closure, Charlene said, not only for her and Demetria but also for Demakia's children.

The Verona police said they still don’t have any leads in the case and it is still under investigation.

I hope they find this women, though with the time its taking its not looking good. :(

More info:

Phinizee was last seen dropping someone else at the Filmore Center, a Tupelo, Mississippi alternative school where she worked as a security guard, at noon on October 12, 2007. She has never been heard from again. Her red two-door 2005 Pontiac Grand Am, which she was driving when she was last seen, was recovered that evening at Warfield Apartments in the 2600 block of Jackson Street in Tupelo. A photograph of is posted below this case summary. Witnesses saw the vehicle enter the apartment complex at a high rate of speed. An African-American male wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans was driving. He exited the car and ran behind the apartments.

Phinizee spent five years in the United State Army and was earning a degree in criminal justice at the time of her disappearance. Her loved ones stated it is uncharacteristic of her to abandon her three children. Police have no suspects in her disappearance; it remains unsolved.

Re: Demakia Phinizee - Missing since October 27th 2007

[quote author=AngelofYou link=topic=13826.msg815984#msg815984 date=1208474850]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=185816140

# Missing Since: October 12, 2007 from Tupelo, Mississippi
          # Classification: Endangered Missing
          # Age: 26 years old
          # Height and Weight: 5'1, 122 - 156 pounds
          # Distinguishing Characteristics: African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes.
          # Clothing/Jewelry Description: Blue denim capri pants with pockets in the sides, a tan shirt with red around the sleeves and neck, and red flip-flop sandals.

I hope they find this women, though with the time its taking its not looking good. :(

More info:

[/quote]

I hate hearing cases like this. Her adult family members are of course worried, but her poor babies probably don't know what to think  :-(
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=21574.msg1377077#msg1377077 date=1251870961]<br />You are every kind of fail<br />[/quote]

Re: Demakia Phinizee - Missing since October 27th 2007

Yeah, I wish they'd find that guy who had her car, even if its not the best news, at least we might find out more about what happened to her.

Her and her kids. :(

drunk women find me very attractive.

Thread Information