Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: MDS member cars and trucks, what do you drive? Post your pics HERE!!!

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

Re: MDS member cars and trucks, what do you drive? Post your pics HERE!!!

[quote author=SarcasticallySuicidal link=topic=13749.msg806995#msg806995 date=1207953753]
    I can get you dealer cost if you really do live in AZ.

I can help you find the bulb too if you need.
    [/quote]

I really do. I just want to completely replace them. I really hate the projectors. They look dirty all the time because they're oxidized
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

my winter beater

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=13749.msg807008#msg807008 date=1207954269]
    I really do. I just want to completely replace them. I really hate the projectors. They look dirty all the time because they're oxidized
    [/quote]

I don't know how serious you are, but if you are just looking to buy the part I can get it at dealer cost and no tax.

Not like a big deal or a big favor I just have to call and give them my tax ID # and stuff and tell them I sold you the car and you will be coming to pick up the part.

<br />[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=13390.msg849588#msg849588 date=1210536806]<br />I happen to like BD and SS very much. I think they would make a good couple :lol:<br />[/quote]

mydeathspace

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=13749.msg807015#msg807015 date=1207954545]
    my winter beater
    [/quote]

lies!

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13749.msg807030#msg807030 date=1207955046]
    lies!
    [/quote]

Haha, even if I wanted to spend that much money on a car, that would not be it!&nbsp; If I was rich I wouldn't go nuts with a car...but I might hook up some of my family with nice rides.&nbsp; I am not a car guy at all, I have driven crap my whole life and will continue to do so.

I worked at a dealership and we had one of these.

I had to get 14 sales people and lot guys to push it out of the delivery truck then push it into a mechanics bay.

The guy that ended up buying it let his 17 year old daughter drive home his year old one.
    <br />[quote author=alexinmn link=topic=13390.msg849588#msg849588 date=1210536806]<br />I happen to like BD and SS very much. I think they would make a good couple :lol:<br />[/quote]

mydeathspace

Here are my rides!

I will have to find a picture of my first vehicle. My parents &quot;surprised&quot; my with a black '98 VW Cabrio when I first got my license. My friends all laughed at me. It was leased for 2 years and I didn't have any major problems. It just wasn't very cool.

I then got a '99 Ford Expedition. I lifted it 4 inches, put 35&quot; tires on it, as well as AR rims. I had loud exhaust and it was great at the time. Gas wasn't as expensive back then. I'm glad my sister rolled it. Before and after photos:

After my sister rolled the Expedition, I bought a '96 BMW 328i. The transmission went out at 140K miles and it cost $4K to fix. I sold the car shortly thereafter.

My next purchase and my current vehicle is a '04 Infiniti G35. The first picture was the day I picked it up and had it detailed. That is not my license plate. The 2nd and third photos are when a pinecone fell off a tree at my former place of employment and shattered my window.

I purchased a '81 Vespa P200E last year, but it has since been sold. (Too much of a hog for me)

I then bought a '78 Puch Maxi Sport which is still not running. I'm too lazy to put the chain on it and I'll probably just sell it on CraigsList in the next few weeks. This picture was taken before I bought it when it was missing a rear tire. I have since purchased a rear tire, rear rim, and chrome swing arm.

Future purchases include a 2008/2009 Vespa S and old school Mini Cooper.

Are you sure it wasn't a pineapple?&nbsp; Or maybe a pine tree?

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13749.msg807069#msg807069 date=1207956574]
    The 2nd and third photos are when a pinecone fell off a tree at my former place of employment and shattered my window.

[/quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13749.msg807069#msg807069 date=1207956574]

My next purchase and my current vehicle is a '04 Infiniti G35. The first picture was the day I picked it up and had it detailed. That is not my license plate. The 2nd and third photos are when a pinecone fell off a tree at my former place of employment and shattered my window.

[/quote]

mydeathspace

[quote author=puzzld link=topic=13749.msg807098#msg807098 date=1207957584]
    Are you sure it wasn't a pineapple?&nbsp; Or maybe a pine tree?

[/quote]

The pinecone was still green and weighed about 3 pounds. It was pointed at the end like a missile. My former office manager who is a total &quot;enter not nice word here&quot; tried to tell me that the building insurance wouldn't cover it. I said that it was their parking lot and if that pinecone would have hit me in the head and killed me, my parents would own the building. I went over her head and contacted the building management who ended up paying for my new rear window, plus the tinting of my 2 side windows. &nbsp;

[quote author=Chompin link=topic=13749.msg807037#msg807037 date=1207955363]
    Haha, even if I wanted to spend that much money on a car, that would not be it!&nbsp; If I was rich I wouldn't go nuts with a car...but I might hook up some of my family with nice rides.&nbsp; I am not a car guy at all, I have driven crap my whole life and will continue to do so.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol:

I drive a 2006 Chevy HHR. She is a perfectly dorky little car, to match a perfectly dork little me. One of these days I will join the ultra nerdy HHR club, and buy all the funky little accessories. This isn't my car, but you get the idea.
    With all this talk of thinking outside the box, I am beginning to wonder what&#039;s left inside the box. -Me

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

This is the closest to a picture of my car that I have -- my friend, Karen, with my front license place, which got knocked off when she rear-ended another car in LA. Yes, you may stalk me.

The inside of my beetle is decked out in Nightmare Before Christmas. :oops:

It's nerdy but it starts great conversation.

I know my car is super messy.

Senior Member skindeep_curiosity's Avatar

[quote author=[Pandora] link=topic=13749.msg808073#msg808073 date=1208028234]

The inside of my beetle is decked out in Nightmare Before Christmas. :oops:

It's nerdy but it starts great conversation.

[/quote]

Not nerdy! I think that's the most awesome Beetle I have ever seen!

[quote author=skindeep_curiosity link=topic=13749.msg808076#msg808076 date=1208028380]
    Not nerdy! I think that's the most awesome Beetle I have ever seen!
    [/quote]

:oops: Thankssss.

I love that color blue on beetles otherwise I would've gone black. Black cars are my absolute FAVORITE.

[quote author=JustGretch link=topic=13749.msg807608#msg807608 date=1207979591]
    I drive a 2006 Chevy HHR. She is a perfectly dorky little car, to match a perfectly dork little me. One of these days I will join the ultra nerdy HHR club, and buy all the funky little accessories. This isn't my car, but you get the idea.

[/quote]

Those are pretty cool. This old guy I know has one and he took off the two back doors and replaced them with panels. He also chromed it all out and swapped to hush puppy dualies and dropped a 350 in it. Funny to hear that tiny car driving by sounding like a muscle car. :lol:
    Try to realize it&#39;s all within yourself. No one else can make you change. And to see you&#39;re really only very small. And life flows on within you and without you.<br /><br />--George Harrison--

deliberate_misuse

This is my husband's 1995 Honda del Sol.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=13749.msg807114#msg807114 date=1207958073]
    The pinecone was still green and weighed about 3 pounds. It was pointed at the end like a missile. My former office manager who is a total &quot;enter not nice word here&quot; tried to tell me that the building insurance wouldn't cover it. I said that it was their parking lot and if that pinecone would have hit me in the head and killed me, my parents would own the building. I went over her head and contacted the building management who ended up paying for my new rear window, plus the tinting of my 2 side windows. &nbsp;
    [/quote]

Nice! I have had my windows busted out six times. Driver 3, passenger 2, and back 1. Thank God for full glass coverage.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=deliberate_misuse link=topic=13749.msg808181#msg808181 date=1208031784]
    This is my husband's 1995 Honda del Sol.

[/quote]

Nice setup.&nbsp; Like that color!

Yeah, so I have this really nice pair of Skechers.&nbsp;

:lol:

Pandora your car is lush!! I can't afford a new bug, i have always had old rust buckets!

This be mine-

I have never had one so beefed up but after my old one died, this one coame up for sale in my area for real cheap as the sellers girlfriend was having twins and he had to sell, he actually cried like a baby when i drove off. Hence why i don't have kids, i like to be selfish! :lol:

This is what I was driving when my license got suspended.
    (sorry for this shitty quality)

And this is what I have now:

My vehicular transporter.

Sold this after my last baby was born, and I STILL miss that truck, that truck was a badass no trailer queen here&nbsp;

Thread Information