Thread: The Secret Service: Keeping the world safe from 14-year-old girls with MySpaces

The Secret Service: Keeping the world safe from 14-year-old girls with MySpaces

Teen Questioned Over Bush Threats on MySpace
    Secret Service Agents Remove 14-Year-Old Girl From Class
    By DON THOMPSON, AP

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Oct. 14) - Upset by the war in Iraq, Julia Wilson vented her frustrations with President Bush last spring on her Web page on MySpace.com.

She posted a picture of the president, scrawled "Kill Bush" across the top and drew a dagger stabbing his outstretched hand. She later replaced her page on the social-networking site after learning in her eighth-grade history class that such threats are a federal offense.

It was too late.

Federal authorities had found the page and placed Wilson on their checklist. They finally reached her this week in her molecular biology class.

The 14-year-old freshman was taken out of class Wednesday and questioned for about 15 minutes by two Secret Service agents. The incident has upset her parents, who said the agents should have included them when they questioned their daughter.

On Friday, the teenager said the agents' questioning led her to tears.

"I wasn't dangerous. I mean, look at what's (stenciled) on my backpack - it's a heart. I'm a very peace-loving person," said Wilson, an honor student who describes herself as politically passionate. "I'm against the war in Iraq. I'm not going to kill the president."

Full article here:
    http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/teen-questioned-over-bush-threats-on/20061014060009990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001
    I'm leaning on this broken fence between past and present tense.

Re: The Secret Service: Keeping the world safe from 14-year-old girls with MySpaces

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are going to have to arrest a fuckload of MySpacers with Bush pictures 

Actually, I'm fucking pissed I paid for their man hour to "track down" this terrorist!!!!  Money should have been sent flying some kids in uniform home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Secret Service: Keeping the world safe from 14-year-old girls with MySpaces

Well they are the most dangerous kind..........

67% of readers thought it was ok????????  Just goes to show who AOL users are!

I would like to kill bush that asshole... come and get me secret service you bastards!!!!

Imagine how much time and money goes into this whole stupid war on terrorism... america, freedom?  america.

Here is the terrorist in question:
    "When doing business with a religous sonofabitch, get it in writing. His word isnt worth shit. Not with the good Lord telling him how to fuck you on the deal." -William S. Burroughs

KILL BUSH BUT IM A PEACE LOVING PERSON!Â* :lol:

that's funny.

Rumor has it that crude cartoons featuring the two agents have been widely circulated around McClatchy High School, and the words scrawled above their heads would make Osama bin Laden blush. 
    I'm leaning on this broken fence between past and present tense.

Hmm... Well, though it may seem completely ridiculous to question a little 14 year old girl about plotting to kill the president - they have to do what they have to do.  Just because someone's profile says they're a 14 year old girl, doesn't mean they really are.  Obviously, they'd rather be safe than sorry - though, I do agree that upon realizing that the suspect in question was a minor, the parents should have been called to sit in or something...

I read this and thought it was one of the funniest things I had ever seen.  Who knows Bush is so deeply hated I wouldn't put it past a peace loving 14 year old to kill him!  :lol:

Oh oh gotta go FBI's here 
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

[quote author=reachingupforair link=topic=2122.msg75063#msg75063 date=1160878488]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are going to have to arrest a fuckload of MySpacers with Bush picturesÂ*

Actually, I'm fucking pissed I paid for their man hour to "track down" this terrorist!!!!Â* Â*Money should have been sent flying some kids in uniform home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

Yeah definately a better use of tax payers money. I Support my troops, but I don't support the war in Iraq at all. My husband was Army 12 years and got out to take a higher paying civilian job, but went in the National Guard (He says I'm a soldier it's what I do) and as awful as it sounds..When he came home a few weeks ago and said he's getting deployed to Afghanistan I was relieved that it wasn't Iraq.
    You remember me as Sheilamadrie......Add me as a friend on myspace so you can talk shit about me on my page when I die..

I'm fairly sure that in Australia, it is illegal for law-enforcement officers and the like to question a minor without their parent, guardian or lawyer present.

Once again, another reason I want to move to Australia!  Anyway, I was thinking the same thing when I read about this and as it turns out, it is not a law here in the states.  They actually pulled her out of class to question her!  I guess BUsh's life is more important then the education of the future of America...
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Re: The Secret Service: Keeping the world safe from 14-year-old girls with MySpa

FUCK THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

14 years old are VERY impressionable.........  A good scare can keep her out of a terrorist hands. I mean did we not learn anything from Manson. 

Thread Information