Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Christy Wallis (22) passed away from unknown causes

Re: Christy Wallis (22) passed away from unknown causes

[quote author=XOjamielee link=topic=13618.msg1615439#msg1615439 date=1273000222]
    TO ALL THAT HAVE READ THIS HATEFUL STORY THAT WAS POSTED ON THIS FUCKED UP WESITE HAS READ A LIE !!!
    this is my cousin and this isnt how she passed away i dont know how someone could post something like this knowing that what they were saying were wrong after this had happend we found out which friends were real and which were fake i dont know how anybody could say some of the most hateful things to someone so amazing, and they posted stuff about how her brother died this had nothing to do with that how could you take this so far out of proprotion :/ i really hope who ever wrote this has a very bad life and i wish that you would burn in hell !

Christy had an amazing personality got along with everyone she was beautiful she always gave great advice, she was my rolemodel and i wish that i could bring her back in the family, cris i think of you everyday i stay up late at night crying and wishing this was all a dream i would do anything to bring you back <3 i hope to see you again someday i love youuu forever and you will never be forgotten . 

&& ALL OF YOU FUCKED UP PEOPLE SAYING MEAN THINGS OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO HEART YOU ALL ARE SICK INDIVIDUALS !!
    [/quote]
    SO SO SORRY for your loss.  No one here truly means harm or hurt with their comments.  Those that do disrespect are banned or ousted by the regular users.  Please feel free to express yourself, even in anger here.

These people are truly not malicious.  MDS is never intentionally disrespectful of those that have passed, and I've read many threads here.

Welcome to MDS and vent if you need to.  Don't let any one comment get you down! 

RIP Christy...

I hope you are not put off by anything posted.  My heart goes out to you.
    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.  - Yogi Berra

[quote author=Sweet Melissa link=topic=13618.msg1615441#msg1615441 date=1273000524]
    SO SO SORRY for your loss.  No one here truly means harm or hurt with their comments.  Those that do disrespect are banned or ousted by the regular users.  Please feel free to express yourself, even in anger here.

These people are truly not malicious. MDS is never intentionally disrespectful of those that have passed, and I've read many threads here.

Welcome to MDS and vent if you need to.  Don't let any one comment get you down! 

RIP Christy...

I hope you are not put off by anything posted.  My heart goes out to you.

[/quote]
    :lol: You're new around here, huh?

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=13618.msg1615442#msg1615442 date=1273000687]
     :lol: You're new around here, huh?
    [/quote]
    Not really, but I feel like this is not a forum for hating the deceased.  Threads take a snarky, silly, sarcastic tone... yes... but when someone comes on who has lost a loved one, that seems to be a catalyst for the supportive type of posts which I see as pretty awesome.

You actually are one who I feel is less hatey and more likey ... just from my lame lurkeyness.  Some avid MDSers are pretty awesome to me, others (like maybe 3) are kinda not so much.  I do feel, though, that if I lost someone as I did my dad, that I'd not get anything but support.

Optimist or Ridiculist?  (yes I made up that word)... maybe I'm both.  :2wave:
    Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours.  - Yogi Berra

[quote author=Sweet Melissa link=topic=13618.msg1615447#msg1615447 date=1273001331]
    Not really, but I feel like this is not a forum for hating the deceased.  Threads take a snarky, silly, sarcastic tone... yes... but when someone comes on who has lost a loved one, that seems to be a catalyst for the supportive type of posts which I see as pretty awesome.

You actually are one who I feel is less hatey and more likey ... just from my lame lurkeyness.  Some avid MDSers are pretty awesome to me, others (like maybe 3) are kinda not so much.  I do feel, though, that if I lost someone as I did my dad, that I'd not get anything but support.

Optimist or Ridiculist?  (yes I made up that word)... maybe I'm both.  :2wave:

[/quote]
    The older threads get pretty ugly. There's been a lot more niceness since the publicity because secretly most of the posters on here are good people who don't want to offend people who are suffering.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=13618.msg1615453#msg1615453 date=1273001664]
    secretly most of the posters on here are good people who don't want to offend people who are suffering.
    [/quote]
    Agreed, and well said!  THIS! 

Seeing this thread bumped makes me want to  . Jamielee it was the wonderful family 'friends' who fucked this thread up. 
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13618.msg1615554#msg1615554 date=1273009480]
    Seeing this thread bumped makes me want to  . Jamielee it was the wonderful family 'friends' who fucked this thread up. 
    [/quote]

My anxiety level goes up when it pops up 
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

after all that we never found out how she died

:x
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

RIP Christy

[quote author=dsalve link=topic=13618.msg1659740#msg1659740 date=1278024702]
    RIP Christy
    [/quote]

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !

Bumping because I wonder how she died....was it ever released?

This thread is pretty great. That angie chick was nuts but I laughed at her posts.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Bumping because I wonder how she died....was it ever released?

This thread is pretty great. That angie chick was nuts but I laughed at her posts.
    This is from the first post article.
    Christy Wallis went out with some friends on St. Patrick''s Day 2008. When she got home, she passed out in her bed, vomited in her sleep, and suffocated on her vomit. Her mother found her the next morning.
    She choked on her puke.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    This is from the first post article.

She choked on her puke.
    That's what I figured. Reading through the thread, her family was adamant that's not how she died and Mike changed the thread title until the autopsy was released. I am guessing it was never released publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Sadly this isn't uncommon, to die in this manner, and it happens to young people more often than the older.

In fact, one of my old coworkers lost her son in this manner. He was buried on his birthday, never even making it to 18.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Well I just read this entire thing instead of doing my work so thanks y'all

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Thread Information