Thread: All the hatemail really borthers me!!

All the hatemail really borthers me!!

As I recall..

"MyDeathSpace.com is an archival site, containing news articles, online obituaries, and other publicly available information.

We have given you the opportunity to pay your respects and tributes to the recently deceased MySpace.com members via our comment system.
    Please be respectful."

Soo..when people say it's a site just to make fun of the dead and disrespect them, apparently they never read the front page.
    Fucking morons.
    Not every single member of MDS makes fun of the dead, but when someone dies because of their own stupidity or whatnot and we comment on that we are "low" or "shallow".

Some people are just..dumb.

PS  Didn't know where to post this, because the hatemail section seems to just look at the letters.
    Shoes..omg shoes!<br />These shoes rule...<br />These shoes suck!

Re: All the hatemail really borthers me!!

I completely understand. The people who send it are usually so uneducated about the site it is frightening. You need to do research in the things you don't understand in order to present a valid arguement against the site. All they see is a friend's friend's freind on this site and they decide to be a party pooper. I don't think they understand that when they decide to try and ruin our fun they only fuel the fire.

[quote author=pinkspikes link=topic=2115.msg75275#msg75275 date=1160920209]
    I completely understand. The people who send it are usually so uneducated about the site it is frightening. You need to do research in the things you don't understand in order to present a valid arguement against the site. All they see is a friend's friend's freind on this site and they decide to be a party pooper. I don't think they understand that when they decide to try and ruin our fun they only fuel the fire.
    [/quote]
    Exactly.
    It's not like this is 4chan.
    :-P

[quote author=P IsForPorcelain link=topic=2115.msg74759#msg74759 date=1160842433]
    As I recall..

&quot;MyDeathSpace.com is an archival site, containing news articles, online obituaries, and other publicly available information.

We have given you the opportunity to pay your respects and tributes to the recently deceased MySpace.com members via our comment system.
    Please be respectful.&quot;

Soo..when people say it's a site just to make fun of the dead and disrespect them, apparently they never read the front page.
    Fucking morons.
    Not every single member of MDS makes fun of the dead, but when someone dies because of their own stupidity or whatnot and we comment on that we are &quot;low&quot; or &quot;shallow&quot;.

Some people are just..dumb.

PSĀ* Didn't know where to post this, because the hatemail section seems to just look at the letters.
    [/quote]

the hatemail is funny&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; I love it when they say they are going to get a lawyer to shut it down.&nbsp; :lol:

[quote author=FemmeFatality link=topic=2115.msg75703#msg75703 date=1160947618]
    the hatemail is funny&nbsp; :lol:&nbsp; I love it when they say they are going to get a lawyer to shut it down.&nbsp; :lol:
    [/quote]
    Lmao, yeah.&nbsp; That makes me laugh the hardest.
    It's called freedom of expression betches..
    Look it up.

Thread Information