Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nicholas Francisco - ran away and abandoned pregnant wife/kids

Re: Nicholas Francisco - ran away and abandoned pregnant wife/kids

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=13514.msg1619409#msg1619409 date=1273427792]
    6 or 10 piece cuntnugget?  And what kind of sauce would you like with that????[/quote]

Hotsauce.  :lol:

Anyway, they're better off.  Any prick who's gonna run off and abandon his family doesn't need to be in their lives.  There are always guys out there who would be willing to treat those kids like his own, and she'll find a guy like that.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

[quote author=irishkat link=topic=13514.msg1619409#msg1619409 date=1273427792]
    6 or 10 piece cuntnugget?  And what kind of sauce would you like with that????
    [/quote][quote author=Nomad link=topic=13514.msg1621634#msg1621634 date=1273673450]
    Hotsauce.  :lol:

Anyway, they're better off.  Any prick who's gonna run off and abandon his family doesn't need to be in their lives.  There are always guys out there who would be willing to treat those kids like his own, and she'll find a guy like that.
    [/quote]

:lol:

i'm sure sauce will appreciate that.  haha.

anyway, yeah.  they're much better off without this douche.  he's obviously got issues.  :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Olivia

Interesting show about Nicholas

http://abc.go.com/watch/primetime-family-secrets/SH5575052/VD5576395/primetime-family-secrets-713

That motherfucker YAWNED when asked about abandoning his wife and children.  :2angry:
    Also, how fucked up is it that she's forced to pay on his student loans?  Supreme douche. 

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=13514.msg1677315#msg1677315 date=1279769365]
    That motherfucker YAWNED when asked about abandoning his wife and children.  :2angry:
    Also, how fucked up is it that she's forced to pay on his student loans?  Supreme douche. 
    [/quote]

Wow. He is like a person with split personalities and just dumped the one personality and denies it ever existed. I swear it comes off as something very insignificant to him, like nothing in his past actually involves him. He is very removed from that life. Still a douche!

Olivia

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=13514.msg1677315#msg1677315 date=1279769365]
    [/quote]

I think he also yawned in that KIRO spot that was posted in the thread earlier.  I think that what his friend said is true.  It is his way of being able to cope - to appear disconnected.  Doesn't make him less of a douche. 

Olivia

Also, the yawn appeared fake to me.  Like something a kid would do when acting.

This one popped into my head today so I did some looking around. His wife has remarried and now has another kid. She has a blog where she writes about him abandoning them

https://rightbraintheology.com/2018/...dow-of-regret/

He petitioned to change his name and was successful it seems. New name is Alex S Martin. Records have him living in San Fran currently. What a pig.

Glad you bumped this, I was reading it the other week & did some searches for more info because I missed it completely at the time.

What a rollercoaster of a story

Thread Information