Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Transgendered man says he is pregnant

Re: Transgendered man says he is pregnant

hope so.

ta ta.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=13437.msg782778#msg782778 date=1206509646]
    hope so.

ta ta.
    [/quote]

High five!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

three pages later..sheesh...

you guys are mean
    I am "me" and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=13437.msg782783#msg782783 date=1206509915]
    you guys are mean
    [/quote]

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=13437.msg782768#msg782768 date=1206509186]
    That's cool. Good Luck with everything. Have you been documenting with
    pictures throughout the whole process?
    [/quote]
    Thanks you
    I haven't really been.
    Like I said I would, just been really busy.
    I wish there was a pill you  could take and the next day you're transformed.

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=13437.msg782776#msg782776 date=1206509589]
    well then i think her sexual lifestyle title should be a "transgendered woman" because she is half woman and half man.
    i think i'm done on this tread, it's no use, i still can't figure out how thomas can be labeled a "man", when he has no anatomy of a man. i could see on the other hand IF he was "intersexed" or a hermaphrodite, then you could basically call yourself whatever you want.  [size=12pt]DONE ![/size]
    [/quote]
    Okay then. A hairy lesbian with really hairy armpits, is that better?

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=13437.msg782787#msg782787 date=1206509982]
    Thanks you
    I haven't really been.
    Like I said I would, just been really busy.
    I wish there was a pill you  could take and the next day you're transformed.

[/quote]

Boy's have cooties, I would never want to be one.

Well, maybe for a day. And not having periods would be nice.

I just love my boobs too much to part with them.

[quote author=wheresthebeef link=topic=13437.msg782795#msg782795 date=1206510329]
    Boy's have cooties, I would never want to be one.

Well, maybe for a day. And not having periods would be nice.

I just love my boobs too much to part with them.
    [/quote]

I really don't want balls.
    I'm sure it feels weird having to walk with them hanging.
    Like wearing a giant pad all the time :lol: I don't miss having a period at all.

But it is true about the male sex drive. Women you have no idea men need sex.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=13437.msg782799#msg782799 date=1206510696]
    Like wearing a giant pad all the time :lol: I don't miss having a period at all.

[/quote]

:lol: YOu crack me up aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

[/quote]

yeah well I'm in my 30s I might as well be a man.
    [quote author=Olivia link=topic=7606.msg1221694#msg1221694 date=1237710360]<br /> She is in the death queue.<br />[/quote]<br />You got me all wrong.

[/quote]

seeing what my friend is going through i find the whole transformation amazing.&nbsp; though, i don't think i ever believed there were only two sexes, i just don't think we can all fit in pretty little boxes that all look alike.

i wouldn't want balls, either.&nbsp; they are unattractive and look like they'd get in the way.&nbsp; though there are many days i'd love to have my tata's removed--they must be just as annoying as nuts.

I understand about being transgendered, and that this person should be called &quot;he&quot; now.&nbsp; I'm not trying to belittle or insult this man in any way.&nbsp; But....

I just don't understand why this is in the news.&nbsp; It's not like it was a scientific breakthrough or a miracle of any kind.&nbsp; He has the female reproductive system, which makes it possible for him to become pregnant.&nbsp;
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

They just interviewed his neighbors on the news, and they were all saying that they think it's a hoax.&nbsp; That they just saw him walking down the street, and he didn't even look like the picture that's been circulating, which was supposedly taken a month ago.&nbsp; That for some one who is supposedly close to 6 months pregnant, he sure doesn't look it.

[quote author=tattoodee27 link=topic=13437.msg782072#msg782072 date=1206484049]

ya know what, me and my hubby can push our stomach out just like that and niether of us is pregnent (at least i hope he's not)?
    [/quote]

I was going to say the same thing. My boyfriend is a tall, thin guy and he can make himself look more pregnant than I ever looked with our daughter. It doesn't look that strange to me.
    I&#39;d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I am not.

[quote author=kissmedeadly8989 link=topic=13437.msg784064#msg784064 date=1206570736]
    They just interviewed his neighbors on the news, and they were all saying that they think it's a hoax.&nbsp; That they just saw him walking down the street, and he didn't even look like the picture that's been circulating, which was supposedly taken a month ago.&nbsp; That for some one who is supposedly close to 6 months pregnant, he sure doesn't look it.
    [/quote]

I just read an article where he said that no one in his community knows or can tell.
    I'm really not sure, I don't know if its a hoax or not!
    I want to know why he is not telling us HOW he got pregnant.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=brie star link=topic=13437.msg784782#msg784782 date=1206607117]
    I just read an article where he said that no one in his community knows or can tell.
    I'm really not sure, I don't know if its a hoax or not!
    I want to know why he is not telling us HOW he got pregnant.
    [/quote]

[quote author=aquatwins link=topic=13437.msg782710#msg782710 date=1206507316]
    Not mine but I am going to the doctor who performed this guys surgery.
    I've been on testosterone 6 months now .
    I'm shocked the best doctors are in the mid-west and texas area
    [/quote]

as&nbsp; a matter of fact my brother in law drove from colorado down here to texas to get his breasts reduced AND his testosterone shots...the doctor whon worked on him did an amazing job, you would never be able to tell he had breasts the scar is so small you can hardley see it!

[quote author=megjon05 link=topic=13437.msg785161#msg785161 date=1206630267]
    as&nbsp; a matter of fact my brother in law drove from colorado down here to texas to get his breasts reduced AND his testosterone shots...the doctor who
    worked on him did an amazing job, you would never be able to tell he had breasts the scar is so small you can hardly see it!
    [/quote]

I bet its the same doctor.

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=13437.msg784054#msg784054 date=1206570328]
    I understand about being transgendered, and that this person should be called &quot;he&quot; now.&nbsp; I'm not trying to belittle or insult this man in any way.&nbsp; But....

I just don't understand why this is in the news.&nbsp; It's not like it was a scientific breakthrough or a miracle of any kind.&nbsp; He has the female reproductive system, which makes it possible for him to become pregnant.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

yeah that's right!
    and once again, another hoax......
    HAHAHA, I'M BACK AGAIN, and want to thank MissKitty for the comments and dealing with me and also for deeply shaded who backed me up on this story.....SYLO
    I am &quot;me&quot; and if you dont like it....FUCK OFF!!!

FYI

On 4/3 (thursday) he will be giving his first tv interview on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Heres a clip from the Oprah show
    http://www.dlisted.com/node/25014

and here is a picture of him as a woman, crazy... he was beautiful as a woman!!
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Here we go with the whole bathroom debate again.

Franky, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a transgendered man in a women's restroom.

But how would most men feel when a pregnant transgendered man comes in the men's restroom??

Dicey topic, eh?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=Nomad link=topic=13437.msg784054#msg784054 date=1206570328]

[/quote]
    EXACTLY! Why is a chick being pregnant breaking news?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

After watching this all week....I have issues.&nbsp; I am very pro gay rights.&nbsp; I can't grasp any of the logic behind forbidding gay people or transgenders the right to marriage or anything else.&nbsp; However, I am very suspicious that this child is being brought to the world less out of a desire for a baby and more to serve as a political tool.&nbsp; That's not fair to the child, imo.&nbsp; I mean, they keep saying that no doctors wanted to do this because it was a transgender man.&nbsp; I'm curious to actually hear what the doctors have to say.&nbsp; He's keeping up the male appearance, which means he has to be taking testosterone.&nbsp; HOw could that possibly be good for the child?&nbsp; I imagine there are medical reasons connected to people refusing to be a part of it.

I also have to call bullshit on him making a claim in one interview that he only became a man to get legally married.&nbsp; You have to go through extensive psychiatric testing to qualify for medical treatment to be a transgender.&nbsp; I'm pretty sure doctors would tell him that isn't a very compelling reason to go through that kind of body modification.&nbsp; Even saying that is weird and damaging to the credibility of transgenders.

Thread Information