Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Results 351 to 362 of 362

Thread: Maura Murray - UMass Amherst Student - Missing Since Feb. 9, 2004

  1. #351
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    8819658
    I heard on the FB page that a note was found that said I'm cold, I'm scared, I tried to build a fire. They are going to try and match it to Maura's handwriting.

  2. #352
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    5004170
    Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    I heard on the FB page that a note was found that said I'm cold, I'm scared, I tried to build a fire. They are going to try and match it to Maura's handwriting.
    was this coming from James Renner ?

  3. #353
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    8819658
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    was this coming from James Renner ?
    No, from the FB page run by Maura's sister Julie.

  4. #354
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,820
    Rep Power
    21474866
    Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    No, from the FB page run by Maura's sister Julie.
    Can you link to the post or screen shot it? I'm not seeing it, but would like to read it. Thanks!

  5. #355
    Romulus Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12,940
    Rep Power
    21474857
    I doubt a note would withstand the elements for that long.

  6. #356
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,820
    Rep Power
    21474866
    So the bone fragments are apparently a skull and it's about 25 miles from her wreck site. I think it's unlikely that it's her. I'm still not seeing anything about the note.

    https://www.newsweek.com/family-miss...pshire-1629938

    "A little over a week ago during construction on the mountain, a team there digging some electrical wires came across what they believe to be human remains," Julie Murray, the missing sister's woman told WATD. "They called in the appropriate authorities and it was in fact a human skull."

    The University of Massachusetts nursing student's car was found in 2004 about 25 miles away from where the bone fragments were discovered. Many leads into Maura's disappearance have been investigated over the years, but none have seemed as promising as the remains found near Loon Mountain.

    "It feels different because it is so close to where her car was found. It's 25 miles away from where her car was found which is pretty damn close," Murray told Newsweek. "It's also in the direction she would have had to travel if she were going to the Bartlett area and she called that area earlier that day, she called a condo complex. We don't know where she was heading but we do know she called Bartlett and from where her car was found in North Haverhill to Bartlett you have to pass through Lincoln which is where Loon is."

  7. #357
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,955
    Rep Power
    21474864
    I'm still on the theory that she was pregnant with the coach's baby and didn't realize she was (or in denial) until it was too late for the local PP to do it. There's a clinic in Bartlett that does abortions after the 12 week mark and it would explain the turmoil she was going through. She had been drinking, she had already wrecked her Dad's new car while drunk (but the officer let her go) and now she had wrecked again and took off to avoid getting a DUI.

    I'm still convinced that she succumbed to the elements hiding out for the night not realizing that she could die from hypothermia. Especially while drinking. That area is so secluded and vast that it's not out of the question that she wouldn't have been found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  8. #358
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    8819658
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Can you link to the post or screen shot it? I'm not seeing it, but would like to read it. Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/112345878791938

    Its a post made by Tammy Reed on 10/17 Having trouble getting screen shots to post. It talks about a note found

    Chloe Williams
    Sarah Theriault what note is this?
    1

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Sarah Theriault
    Chloe Williams look at the other group post made today. Some secrete note that we all supposedly knew about.
    1

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Jan Kelley
    Chloe Williams what note? Which other group

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Louis Angels
    - Chloe Williams , in short, some years ago someone posted about finding a note at his parents' cabin. Allegedly the note's anonymous author wrote about being "tired", "cold" and "scared".

    I was scrolling comments when I first saw it, next time will link as I post.

  9. #359
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,955
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/112345878791938

    Its a post made by Tammy Reed on 10/17 Having trouble getting screen shots to post. It talks about a note found

    Chloe Williams
    Sarah Theriault what note is this?
    1

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Sarah Theriault
    Chloe Williams look at the other group post made today. Some secrete note that we all supposedly knew about.
    1

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Jan Kelley
    Chloe Williams what note? Which other group

    ? Reply
    ? 2d

    Louis Angels
    - Chloe Williams , in short, some years ago someone posted about finding a note at his parents' cabin. Allegedly the note's anonymous author wrote about being "tired", "cold" and "scared".

    I was scrolling comments when I first saw it, next time will link as I post.
    Tammy Reed.
    Figures.

    She's a shit stirrer. Just ignore what she says. We blocked her from our podcast group when we still had it and I don't understand why Julie hasn't blocked her from the main one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  10. #360
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    8819658
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Tammy Reed.
    Figures.

    She's a shit stirrer. Just ignore what she says. We blocked her from our podcast group when we still had it and I don't understand why Julie hasn't blocked her from the main one.
    Oh! I had no idea she was such a shit stirrer, Julie should block her!

  11. #361
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    21,820
    Rep Power
    21474866
    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...-maura-murray/

    Bone Fragments Found In New Hampshire Not Those Of Missing Woman Maura Murray

    New Hampshire State Police said Wednesday the bones were from long ago, based on radiocarbon dating, with a 95.4 percent probability of the person dying anywhere from 1774 to 1942. There was a 68.2 percent probability they were from anywhere from 1718 to 1893.

  12. #362
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    19,955
    Rep Power
    21474864
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...-maura-murray/

    Bone Fragments Found In New Hampshire Not Those Of Missing Woman Maura Murray
    I figured as much. It had to have been trucked in from a quarry of something for the construction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •