Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Maura Murray - UMass Amherst Student - Missing Since Feb. 9, 2004

I heard on the FB page that a note was found that said I'm cold, I'm scared, I tried to build a fire. They are going to try and match it to Maura's handwriting.

Quote Originally Posted by SalVal View Post
    I heard on the FB page that a note was found that said I'm cold, I'm scared, I tried to build a fire. They are going to try and match it to Maura's handwriting.
    was this coming from James Renner ?

Quote Originally Posted by AmIAnnoying View Post
    was this coming from James Renner ?
    No, from the FB page run by Maura's sister Julie.

No, from the FB page run by Maura's sister Julie.
    Can you link to the post or screen shot it? I'm not seeing it, but would like to read it. Thanks!

I doubt a note would withstand the elements for that long.

So the bone fragments are apparently a skull and it's about 25 miles from her wreck site. I think it's unlikely that it's her. I'm still not seeing anything about the note.

https://www.newsweek.com/family-miss...pshire-1629938

"A little over a week ago during construction on the mountain, a team there digging some electrical wires came across what they believe to be human remains," Julie Murray, the missing sister's woman told WATD. "They called in the appropriate authorities and it was in fact a human skull."

The University of Massachusetts nursing student's car was found in 2004 about 25 miles away from where the bone fragments were discovered. Many leads into Maura's disappearance have been investigated over the years, but none have seemed as promising as the remains found near Loon Mountain.

"It feels different because it is so close to where her car was found. It's 25 miles away from where her car was found which is pretty damn close," Murray told Newsweek. "It's also in the direction she would have had to travel if she were going to the Bartlett area and she called that area earlier that day, she called a condo complex. We don't know where she was heading but we do know she called Bartlett and from where her car was found in North Haverhill to Bartlett you have to pass through Lincoln which is where Loon is."

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I'm still on the theory that she was pregnant with the coach's baby and didn't realize she was (or in denial) until it was too late for the local PP to do it. There's a clinic in Bartlett that does abortions after the 12 week mark and it would explain the turmoil she was going through. She had been drinking, she had already wrecked her Dad's new car while drunk (but the officer let her go) and now she had wrecked again and took off to avoid getting a DUI.

I'm still convinced that she succumbed to the elements hiding out for the night not realizing that she could die from hypothermia. Especially while drinking. That area is so secluded and vast that it's not out of the question that she wouldn't have been found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Can you link to the post or screen shot it? I'm not seeing it, but would like to read it. Thanks!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/112345878791938

Its a post made by Tammy Reed on 10/17 Having trouble getting screen shots to post. It talks about a note found

Chloe Williams
    Sarah Theriault what note is this?

? Reply
    ? 2d

Sarah Theriault
    Chloe Williams look at the other group post made today. Some secrete note that we all supposedly knew about.

? Reply
    ? 2d

Jan Kelley
    Chloe Williams what note? Which other group

? Reply
    ? 2d

Louis Angels
    - Chloe Williams , in short, some years ago someone posted about finding a note at his parents' cabin. Allegedly the note's anonymous author wrote about being "tired", "cold" and "scared".

I was scrolling comments when I first saw it, next time will link as I post.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/112345878791938

Its a post made by Tammy Reed on 10/17 Having trouble getting screen shots to post. It talks about a note found

Chloe Williams
    Sarah Theriault what note is this?

? Reply
    ? 2d

Sarah Theriault
    Chloe Williams look at the other group post made today. Some secrete note that we all supposedly knew about.

? Reply
    ? 2d

Jan Kelley
    Chloe Williams what note? Which other group

? Reply
    ? 2d

Louis Angels
    - Chloe Williams , in short, some years ago someone posted about finding a note at his parents' cabin. Allegedly the note's anonymous author wrote about being "tired", "cold" and "scared".

I was scrolling comments when I first saw it, next time will link as I post.
    Tammy Reed.
    Figures.

She's a shit stirrer. Just ignore what she says. We blocked her from our podcast group when we still had it and I don't understand why Julie hasn't blocked her from the main one.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Tammy Reed.
    Figures.

She's a shit stirrer. Just ignore what she says. We blocked her from our podcast group when we still had it and I don't understand why Julie hasn't blocked her from the main one.
    Oh! I had no idea she was such a shit stirrer, Julie should block her!

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...-maura-murray/

Bone Fragments Found In New Hampshire Not Those Of Missing Woman Maura Murray

New Hampshire State Police said Wednesday the bones were from long ago, based on radiocarbon dating, with a 95.4 percent probability of the person dying anywhere from 1774 to 1942. There was a 68.2 percent probability they were from anywhere from 1718 to 1893.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    https://boston.cbslocal.com/2021/11/...-maura-murray/

Bone Fragments Found In New Hampshire Not Those Of Missing Woman Maura Murray
    I figured as much. It had to have been trucked in from a quarry of something for the construction.
    Oh well, back to gum.

Thread Information