Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Maura Murray - UMass Amherst Student - Missing Since Feb. 9, 2004

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    What kind of cunt would you have to be to refuse a missing person's family permission to search your land. I'd get it if it was a small suburban block & they expected to traipse through your home & yard intrusively & repeatedly, but denying a never before performed search like this one is really fucked up.
    I can't even begin to tell you the threats I've received when I have mentioned in forums or facebook pages that I wanted to walk the area. The property owners and townspeople told me they would shoot anyone on their land. It's wild. Good Facebook reads. I hope you can't ID me on there because i was definitely an asshole in the forum, especially after that.. The property owners refused to let Fred and Curt on the property. Maura's father and brother.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    What kind of cunt would you have to be to refuse a missing person's family permission to search your land. I'd get it if it was a small suburban block & they expected to traipse through your home & yard intrusively & repeatedly, but denying a never before performed search like this one is really fucked up.
    Right?

Also if there was even a slight possibility that there was a body on my property, I'd want to know. Like seriously, do not want.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Posted by Renner so...you know. But apparently a therapist made a post on reddit claiming to have seen Maura a few times but deleted it/their account.
    Sorry it's huge

(there's a second image that just says they wont go to the police about it because she left on her own)
    https://twitter.com/JamesRenner/stat...70118060621825

Here's the post on reddit, but you can only see the comments: https://www.reddit.com/r/mauramurray...a_was_briefly/
    They replied to a few comments but nothing good.

Some comments from Renner: "Why are you downvoting this post? I'd like to hear more before we rule this out." then a day later "I'm with you guys that this was probably not true, but on the off chance it was, you shamed this person into going silent again, so, I guess... go Reddit?"

Best comment: "Did Brian Williams from MSNBC write this post? ;-)" and someone replied that Renner did...which is kinda my thought.

More than likely not true...but an updateish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

The psychotherapist won't disclose her reasons for seeking treatment because it's private but will freely admit that her patient was Maura, a patient who confided she was in hiding?

Baloney. The only question is who was posing as the therapist? Renner? The father? MAURA HERSELF?!
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Horse feathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post
    The psychotherapist won't disclose her reasons for seeking treatment because it's private but will freely admit that her patient was Maura, a patient who confided she was in hiding?

Baloney. The only question is who was posing as the therapist? Renner? The father? MAURA HERSELF?!
    Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    Horse feathers.
    Exactly! This case is like a bad high school play at this point.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Well, if she is alive and that's true, then I'm sure she'll be like "WELL, FUCK. Can't even trust a goddamn therapist."

And seriously, dude, you waited all this fucking time?

I hope, if she is alive, that she remains as hidden and anonymous as she wants to be.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Non_Saepe View Post

The reason for her doing it was because of her boyfriend...it screams Renner. Every couple years when things die down he magically pulls something out of his ass to get people talking again.

I mean...I guess it worked lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    The reason for her doing it was because of her boyfriend...it screams Renner. Every couple years when things die down he magically pulls something out of his ass to get people talking again.

I mean...I guess it worked lol
    God he's an idiot. On the reddit thread he's all, "hey now lets give this person a chance" and of course, he's the only one. I haven't followed his theories in awhile, is he still blaming the boyfriend or the father?

No one in the history of reddit has ever made up a story to post. How dare any of you doubt the authenticity of this total bullshit!

the guy in the video had nothing to do with her missing hes just s??ķ playing a cold hoax but this is what I wonder maby when she said she had to leave because of a death in the family she ment hers maby when she called her bf crying she just wanted to hear him one last time thats why she mabey didn't say anything shedid take alcohol with her when she crashed the car and the guy thought he saw her walking mabey she comited suicide and didn't want to be found theres lots of places to go in the bush maby a cave or something if you didn't want to be found

There are some interesting things going on with Maura's old boyfriend, Bill Rausch. I know many don't like Renner, he's not my favorite person either, but he has complied the links to the recent court cases and such concerning Bill. It's just easier to link his site, and then you can go from there to see the court documents and other stuff.

http://mauramurray.blogspot.com/

Thread Information