Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Maura Murray - UMass Amherst Student - Missing Since Feb. 9, 2004

So now Renner is trying to tie this in to the Abigail Hernandez case.

If Bigfoot is found anywhere near NH, I look for that to be the subject of Renner's next post on what he thinks happened to Maura.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    No it's a different but equally strange dude.

Soooooo ... Mr. Renner has recently made some crazy posts claiming Maura participated in "orgies," including an incident where three dudes from the track team "passed her around" in the UMass pool (barf), which is renewing speculation that she was pregnant and didn't know who the father was.

Just thought I'd let y'all know
    Oh geez, thanks Honey. Btw, pass the TMI Bleach.

Renner is one of my fb friends (coughBScough). He must be off his meds; someone toss him a lifebouy, cause he be going....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I wanted to post a comment on his blog about how ridiculous it is to find some poor woman on FB and start harassing her, and then to accuse her of having something to hide when she stops responding or removes her FB. But then I realized they would probably turn on me and accuse me of being Maura. I mean, I HAVE BROWN HAIR TOO. And I run once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I wanted to post a comment on his blog about how ridiculous it is to find some poor woman on FB and start harassing her, and then to accuse her of having something to hide when she stops responding or removes her FB. But then I realized they would probably turn on me and accuse me of being Maura. I mean, I HAVE BROWN HAIR TOO. And I run once in a while.
    Hamdinger, go for it. It's almost comical to see him wig out, but at least he cannot touch you....

Stalking, that's not good either. Never mind. lol

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Yeah, me too. This was the point I turned against that whole blog. It was the way he was kicking off about how the girl wouldn't respond to his calls, messages and e-mails. If I got a crazy message off the internet off some guy who claimed I was living a double life, I'd probably ignore it and add him to my spam list pretty prompt. The fact he was making a scene about how much of a disgrace it was that she wouldn't reply for me was the point this all got a little cuckoo. I don't think he's apologised for the hassle he gave her either (at least not publicly). Now the orgy and pregnancy stuff, he's just making shit up now. She's dead in the mountains after heading in there in a slightly drunken panic in the cold and unprepared, I'm now convinced.

So Renner has a found a witness who says maura was with two girls on the night she disappeared

I spent HOURS on this blog awhile back. Literally an entire afternoon.

He is absolutely sure he knows who she was with and seems relentless in getting that info out there. This new witness seems to make him believe it all the more.

I don't know. I assume there is a good heart behind all of this, but I think he needs to step back and take a rest. I can only imagine spending hours and hours trying to link people and details together would likely lend to links that shouldn't even exist because you're just mentally fried.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 12-12-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I spent HOURS on this blog awhile back. Literally an entire afternoon.

He is absolutely sure he knows who she was with and seems relentless in getting that info out there. This new witness seems to make him believe it all the more.

I don't know. I assume there is a good hear behind all of this, but I think he needs to step back and take a rest. I can only imagine spending hours and hours trying to link people and details together would likely lend to links that shouldn't even exist because you're just mentally fried.
    The blog really is a good read about a fascinating case. And he has found some good info. I think, though, towards the end, he started running out of things to post and started grasping at straws and trying to make connections that aren't really there.

I think the downfall of the blog was when Renner let the lawyer take over blogging last year. Even after they had it out, and Renner took back over, things never were sane on the blog again. I think Renner felt the need to prove something immediately in the case after that and just started throwing a lot of random things out there on the blog. He has done some really good work in the case, but I think he feels the pressure of not having a definitive answer after all this time.

(My son was kind enough to allow me to use my computer so I could post here today, so I'd like to publicly thank the little prince for his generosity.)

I agree that the pressure of promising to release a book yet having no answers has gotten to Renner; however, that's no excuse to behave like a throbbing hemorrhoid.

What Hamdinger and SLP said above sums it up well:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetleftpeg View Post
    Yeah, me too. This was the point I turned against that whole blog. It was the way he was kicking off about how the girl wouldn't respond to his calls, messages and e-mails. If I got a crazy message off the internet off some guy who claimed I was living a double life, I'd probably ignore it and add him to my spam list pretty prompt. The fact he was making a scene about how much of a disgrace it was that she wouldn't reply for me was the point this all got a little cuckoo. I don't think he's apologised for the hassle he gave her either (at least not publicly). Now the orgy and pregnancy stuff, he's just making shit up now. She's dead in the mountains after heading in there in a slightly drunken panic in the cold and unprepared, I'm now convinced.

I have never and will never comment on Renner's blog ... or Baker's McStay blog, for that matter ... because they're both vengeful little turds. (Hell, Baker has announced an upcoming, revised McStay book, which will include all the personal info of people who have "trolled" his blog! lol)

And what Ham and SLP were talking about ... Renner didn't only do that to only one person. There were others, including that David kid who's in a photo with Maura that was taken not long before she disappeared. One of Renner's minions even showed up at David's mama's house and started interrogating her when David wouldn't respond to Renner's inquiries.

If this "new info" turns out to be accurate, I'm not sure it really answers the question about what ultimately became of Maura.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I agree that the pressure of promising to release a book yet having no answers has gotten to Renner; however, that's no excuse to behave like a throbbing hemorrhoid.

What Hamdinger and SLP said above sums it up well:

I have never and will never comment on Renner's blog ... or Baker's McStay blog, for that matter ... because they're both vengeful little turds. (Hell, Baker has announced an upcoming, revised McStay book, which will include all the personal info of people who have "trolled" his blog! lol)

And what Ham and SLP were talking about ... Renner didn't only do that to only one person. There were others, including that David kid who's in a photo with Maura that was taken not long before she disappeared. One of Renner's minions even showed up at David's mama's house and started interrogating her when David wouldn't respond to Renner's inquiries.

If this "new info" turns out to be accurate, I'm not sure it really answers the question about what ultimately became of Maura.
    Oh, I'm right there with you on how Renner has behaved. It doesn't matter what happened to cause him to be like that (pressure, threats, whatever), he has turned into a total twat with some of the things he has posted and comments he has made to the people posting.

I think, for the most part, he truly was trying to get to the bottom of things in the beginning, but it hasn't turned out the way he wanted it to and that has made him act like an asshat.

The "new evidence" might have been useful at one point if it had been followed up appropriately in a timely manner, but now it's just another whispered rumor that can't be proven in this soap opera.

Tupelo, quick question.

Is the Little Prince single?

I've two girls I'm trying to unload.

Significant dowry, including one clean towel and, at least, 32 Taco Bell hot sauce packs.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post

I think, for the most part, he truly was trying to get to the bottom of things in the beginning, but it hasn't turned out the way he wanted it to and that has made him act like an asshat.

The "new evidence" might have been useful at one point if it had been followed up appropriately in a timely manner, but now it's just another whispered rumor that can't be proven in this soap opera.
    Exactly. I also think that, even if true, most of it really has nothing to do with her disappearance.

Tupelo, quick question.

Significant dowry, including one clean towel and, at least, 32 Taco Bell hot sauce packs.

Tupelo, quick question.

Mild, Hot or Fire?
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Mild, Hot or Fire?
    All three if it nets me an extra bedroom.

So, since there really isn't anything new in this case (unless you believe Renner's claims about Maura traveling with two other girls, which I don't), what do you all think happened to Maura? I'm curious, as this is one of those cases where there are several scenarios that are actually probable.

So, since there really isn't anything new in this case (unless you believe Renner's claims about Maura traveling with two other girls, which I don't), what do you all think happened to Maura? I'm curious, as this is one of those cases where there are several scenarios that are actually probable.

I've always thought the most likely scenario was that she ran into the woods and succumbed to the elements.

Have you guys read Renner's blog in the last week or so? He is saying that the family knew about the sighting and the person who runs Maura's missing FB page confirms it and says that Sara Alfeiri "told the real story to Fred". Interesting.

I haven't read all the comments, but if this is true it could totally mean that this whole search has been under false terms. I need to read more though...

Tupelo, quick question.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, Peace. I have a single 28 yo son. He's quite handsome and I don't want any baby bumps any time soon....
    I could use a clean towel.

I've always thought the most likely scenario was that she ran into the woods and succumbed to the elements.
    My theory: Maura was traveling in tandem with her friends. I think she was going up to the mountains to dump the car because she was involved in the hit and run earlier. They were going to come back in the friend's car. I think she had the wreck and they picked her up, but she was hurt worse than they thought (head injury from the windshield) and she died. The girls panicked (because they were trying to cover up the hit and run and because they were all drinking) and ditched her body. I think Fred knows this and they all decided that enough lives had been ruined and since Maura was dead that they would just cover it up. I also wonder if there was some kind of sexual or physical abuse by Fred, so he was kind of relieved that she couldn't rat him out. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Have you guys read Renner's blog in the last week or so? He is saying that the family knew about the sighting and the person who runs Maura's missing FB page confirms it and says that Sara Alfeiri "told the real story to Fred". Interesting.

I haven't read all the comments, but if this is true it could totally mean that this whole search has been under false terms. I need to read more though...
    Sara Alfeiri? That's not the crazy Iranian blogger from the Morgan Ingram madness, is it?

Never mind... I see Sara Alfeiri is one of Maura's college buds.

I caught up on the blog posts (not the comments). If all that is true, then wow. Maybe the "traveling in tandem" theories aren't so far-fetched.

Sara Alfeiri? That's not the crazy Iranian blogger from the Morgan Ingram madness, is it?
    Never mind... I see Sara Alfeiri is one of Maura's college buds.

I caught up on the blog posts (not the comments). If all that is true, then wow. Maybe the "traveling in tandem" theories aren't so far-fetched.

Yeah, you almost need a spreadsheet to keep this cast of characters straight! I have long thought she was traveling in tandem with someone. I have thought at times it was another man, her friends, or even her dad...but with all that is going on I am leaning towards it being her friends. I definitely think her close circle knows what happened to her, and that is why they have been so closed down with info and not promoted the case much. I mean, who cares about her reputation if it means finding her?!

Renner is after another woman for having brown hair and disliking strangers taking her pic like total creeps. Ugh.

It's surprising to me that no one has tried to get their 15 minutes of internet fame by pretending to be her and fucking with him. I'm not saying it's a good idea, it would be terrible to do to her family, just to be clear!

He must have already removed the post, because all it says now is "law enforcement has confirmed it is not her."

I'll bet LE is getting really sick of this guy.

Thread Information