Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clinton Nelson (21) has been missing since Sept. 1 2006

Thank you for posting this. There really has not been any developments in Clinton's disappearance. LE says it is foul play but without finding his remains, there is not much else that will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by find-clinton View Post
    Thank you for posting this. There really has not been any developments in Clinton's disappearance. LE says it is foul play but without finding his remains, there is not much else that will happen.
    I'm so sorry, hon. I can't even begin to imagine how hard all of this is on everyone who loves him.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I can't imagine what the last 8 years have been like for you. I don't think I could handle it. You must be a very strong person.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank you. Yes is has been very hard. We are not giving up and will continue to try to find answers.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I'm so sorry, hon. I can't even begin to imagine how hard all of this is on everyone who loves him.

Everyone in this situation struggles. But what other choice is there but to keep trying to find answers. He would want me to make sure his son is taken care of.

Everyone in this situation struggles. But what other choice is there but to keep trying to find answers. He would want me to make sure his son is taken care of.
    Please know that he, and you haven't been forgotten. I hope you get the answers you seek. Soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

It's obvious how much you love him and how you will not give up, seeing as how you've been coming to this one site (I'm sure lots of others, also) for years and years. I admire your strength and determination, and I really hope you find answers and closure soon!

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that your son's story has touched the hearts of all of us.

I watched this story on Disappeared, "Into the bayou"
    Here's a link to watch the episode. http://fullepisode.info/disappeared-...nto-the-bayou/

Clinton's mom is amazing. I teared up.

I have some relatives from around that general area, so I def. understand how everybody knows something- but nobody really knows anything.

My brother worked the oilfields when he was Clinton's age. He was robbed twice when he was on leave. There are tons of people that wait and follow the oilmens off/on days. There are several different scams they come up with to rob you of your money on payday. The women are the worse.

I think Clinton's money is the key.

I'm praying that you get answers. God Bless.

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts. We are not giving up hope for finding answers.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Please know that he, and you haven't been forgotten. I hope you get the answers you seek. Soon.

Thank you Nic B. It is true, I love my son and I will not stop seeking answers and the truth until either he is found or I am dead. My goal has always been to bring my boy home and give him a proper burial. It is not about revenge or justice. Who ever is responsible will have to answer to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    It's obvious how much you love him and how you will not give up, seeing as how you've been coming to this one site (I'm sure lots of others, also) for years and years. I admire your strength and determination, and I really hope you find answers and closure soon!

Thank you Izzy! I have always believed that good would come from this tragedy. If my son's disappearance and story helps someone else, than it is worth it.

Thank you for the compliment. It is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I watched this story on Disappeared, "Into the bayou"
    Here's a link to watch the episode. http://fullepisode.info/disappeared-...nto-the-bayou/

Clinton's mom is amazing. I teared up.

I have some relatives from around that general area, so I def. understand how everybody knows something- but nobody really knows anything.

My brother worked the oilfields when he was Clinton's age. He was robbed twice when he was on leave. There are tons of people that wait and follow the oilmens off/on days. There are several different scams they come up with to rob you of your money on payday. The women are the worse.

I think Clinton's money is the key.

I'm praying that you get answers. God Bless.

Find-Clinton, I am so sorry for what you have had to endure for far too long <3

That being said, I have a lot of extra time on my hands lately. Is there anything you might need help with regarding his case? Phone calls/letters to law enforcment to remind them to stay on the case, or anything else that might need some volunteers behind it. I might be willing to travel if needed.
    If there is ANYTHING I can do to help out, let me know.

Thank you Nic B. It is true, I love my son and I will not stop seeking answers and the truth until either he is found or I am dead. My goal has always been to bring my boy home and give him a proper burial. It is not about revenge or justice. Who ever is responsible will have to answer to God.
    Do you have a Facebook dedicated to finding him? If so, will you send me the link? I would love to join, and help spread the word.

Also, I get updates on a Facebook site that is dedicated to all those who are missing. They share photos & info of people who have been missing and people circulate it and share it with everyone on their page. It is amazing to see the comments of "shared in California" "shared in Florida" "shared in Texas", one person's story/picture hits everywhere! It would be a perfect place for you to put Clinton's picture and info about when/where he went missing. Here is a link to that page:

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases?fref=ts

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

His facebook page is

https://www.facebook.com/findclinton.nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Do you have a Facebook dedicated to finding him? If so, will you send me the link? I would love to join, and help spread the word.

Also, I get updates on a Facebook site that is dedicated to all those who are missing. They share photos & info of people who have been missing and people circulate it and share it with everyone on their page. It is amazing to see the comments of "shared in California" "shared in Florida" "shared in Texas", one person's story/picture hits everywhere! It would be a perfect place for you to put Clinton's picture and info about when/where he went missing. Here is a link to that page:

https://www.facebook.com/missingcases?fref=ts

I sent a friend request, my name is Nicole

Acting on a tip, deputies from two parishes are searching part of Red River Parish for a missing person.

The search is underway in an area southeast of Coushatta, authorities said.

Bossier sheriff's deputies are assisting their Red River Parish counterparts in the search.

That is because it could be one of three people missing from Bossier Parish if the tip is accurate, a Bossier Sheriff's Office spokesman said.

The Bossier Sheriff's Office website lists these three people as missing:

Clinton Devon Nelson, since Sept. 1, 2006,
    Gregory A. Vice Jr., since March 21, 2000, and,
    Arrilla Naomi Webb-Vaul, since March 17, 1979.
    The search will continue into the night then, if need be, resume around daylight Wednesday, Bossier sheriff's Lt. Bill Davis said.

http://www.ksla.com/story/35970414/d...zNL5k.facebook

I really hope she finds her son. You can tell by reading her posts what an awesome mom she is.💞 I'm sure these years have been extremely hard on her & hope she gets to take her boy home soon.

My heart aches for you. I am a mother of an only son & I worry so much about the world he must grow up in. It's a scary thing. I want you to get the justice that you and your son deserve, so badly, & I hope it comes soon.

Thread Information