Thread: Layla Adkins/Blizzard - missing since 13 November 2008

Olivia

Layla Adkins/Blizzard - missing since 13 November 2008

http://www.myspace.com/deathfairy8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: November 13, 2008 from Leeds, Shelby County, Alabama
    Classification: Missing
    Date Of Birth: 1976
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Hair Color: Blonde
    Eye Color: Blue
    Race: White
    Distinguishing Characteristics: Tattoo on left chest
    AKA: Layla Dawne Blizzard

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of Disappearance
    Layla was last seen, Highway 41, November 13, 2008. She was reported missing on January 21, 2009

http://www.nampn.org/cases/adkins_layla.html

Re: Layla Adkins/Blizzard - missing since 13 November 2008

According to Layla's profile page on The Charley Project website, a warrant was issued for her arrest in January 2009, the same month that she was reported as a missing person. She pleaded guilty to theft and drug possession in 2008 and was given a conditional suspended sentence, and is wanted for failing to comply with the terms.

Authorities say that is unknown whether her disappearance is related to any crime, so hopefully she has just disappeared on her own accord in an effort to avoid a possible prison sentence, and nothing more sinister. Still, it doesn't bode well with me that she has failed to contact her family, particularly her daughter.

From HFTM:

Kaitlyne Blizzard on November 30th, 2009 6:09 am
    this is my momma.
    she was my BESTfriend. She helped me through everything and made everything so much better. We used to fight a lot, but she’s my mom and nothing in this world could replace her. I would give up every single thing that i have or ever had in this world just to know where she is right now. She was the one thing that kept me going through all my problems. My heart feels like it’s completely shattered into pieces. I miss her late night talks about how our day was, the mornings when she would help me with my hair before school and how she’d stay up late with me when i felt completely terrible and just hug me while i cried. She may not have been a hell of a good mother figure but she was the bestfriend i could ever have. i miss her so much </3

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/missing_database/?p=2724

Thread Information