Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Three arrested for raping and burning Oregon teen

Three arrested for raping and burning Oregon teen

WALDPORT -- Three men have been charged with beating, raping and nearly burning to death a 17-year-old boy on the Oregon coast.

Lincoln County sheriff's deputies were called about the badly burned and unconscious victim. Witnesses said the teenager was attacked after a party got out of hand in the town of Waldport.

Deputies arrested 18-year-old Christopher William Sparks, 19-year-old Cody Christopher Rector, and 20-year-old Robert Abenecu Bernal.

All three are charged with assault, sodomy, unlawful sexual penetration, recklessly endangering and harassment.

The victim is expected to be released Tuesday from Samaritan Pacific Community Hospital in Newport.

This struck me as wierd and bizarre because all 3 accused claim to be straight, but they  gang rape a dude? Kinda odd.

The accused's myspace's. Interesting comments on there.

Chris Sparks
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =157600891

Robert Bernal
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =48467462

Cody Rector
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =46451866

Re: Three arrested for raping and burning Oregon teen

after a party got out of hand

Gosh, ya think?

Freaks.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

Poor kid. I love their mom's comments on their pages. I personally would disown my child for doing something that heinous.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

At least Chris' mom is acknowledging that he'll pay for what he did.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

That poor kid. As tough as it is for female victims of rape, it may be even tougher for males.

[quote author=electricalst0rm link=topic=13305.msg770457#msg770457 date=1205780991]
    That poor kid. As tough as it is for female victims of rape, it may be even tougher for males.

[/quote]

I agree. Rape is so shameful for the victim, I would think to be a man, it would be shameful on different levels.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=13305.msg770550#msg770550 date=1205784626]
    I agree. Rape is so shameful for the victim, I would think to be a man, it would be shameful on different levels.
    [/quote]

Yeah, men have the stigma of "why couldn't you fight them off ". That he wasn't man enough to handle himself.

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=13305.msg770603#msg770603 date=1205788552]
    Yeah, men have the stigma of "why couldn't you fight them off ". That he wasn't man enough to handle himself.
    [/quote]

It seems that woman are raised to know that it could happen to them and to always be weary. Men seemed to be raised that it could happen to a sister, mom, friend, etc. and aren't really taught how to protect themselves.

These fellas are going to be beloved in prison...everyone that wants it will have a ride...

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=13305.msg770603#msg770603 date=1205788552]
    [/quote]

You don't really need to "fight them off" just knee them in the nuts. Problem solved.

Poor Cody doesn't have his mom on myspace defending him and trying to downplay what he did. There's actually not that many mean comments on their pages, I was expecting more.

i cant believe the mother on roberts page is saying defending him to such an exent. she seems to think that because he has never done anything like this before that its not as bad!!

[quote author=Lexa link=topic=13305.msg772685#msg772685 date=1205935529]
    i cant believe the mother on roberts page is saying defending him to such an exent. she seems to think that because he has never done anything like this before that its not as bad!!
    [/quote]

I don't get that either. Our judicial system even takes that into consideration and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me. When your first crime is one of this magnitude that pretty much seals your fate as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

its hardly even a party gone wrong. a fight is a part gone wrong. even if they beat this kid up it would have made more sense. but why would 3 straight men rape a kid? i suppose its the power thing.

i wonder what happened wih the burning? did they throw him in a fire after they gang raped him or did they poor petrol over hm?

A quote from Robert's page from his mother:

"How many people were at that party and just exactly how many of you saw what was going on and did NOTHING??????? Don't you think that makes you morally messed up??? I think that you all should have some consequence for this one way or the other. "

She's trying to blame the people at the party for doing nothing about her son doing this??? And I don't know too many people who are into watching a boy get gang raped by a group of guys, so I don't know if I believe that there were a bunch of people who actually witnessed this event.

[quote author=***JiLL*** link=topic=13305.msg772772#msg772772 date=1205939505]
    A quote from Robert's page from his mother:

"How many people were at that party and just exactly how many of you saw what was going on and did NOTHING??????? Don't you think that makes you morally messed up??? I think that you all should have some consequence for this one way or the other. "

She's trying to blame the people at the party for doing nothing about her son doing this??? And I don't know too many people who are into watching a boy get gang raped by a group of guys, so I don't know if I believe that there were a bunch of people who actually witnessed this event.
    [/quote]

exactly, she should stfu.
    If someone had jumped in and accidentally killed her son trying to protect that kid she'd be even more pissed.

[quote author=rmbd0903 link=topic=13305.msg770310#msg770310 date=1205775146]

This struck me as wierd and bizarre because all 3 accused claim to be straight, but they  gang rape a dude? Kinda odd

[/quote]

Really??  You find that weird??  :-o  Happens in prison all the time. Power not sex.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=13305.msg772837#msg772837 date=1205942040]
    Really??   You find that weird??  :-o  Happens in prison all the time. Power not sex.
    [/quote]

I don't understand how a straight dude putting his p33n in a guys bum = power.

powerful is the last thing I'd feel after doing something like that.

I'd feel more powerful beating someone to a bloody pulp than I would sodomizing them.

not arguing with you though. god knows this topic has been debated to death. 

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=13305.msg772852#msg772852 date=1205942512]
    I don't understand how a straight dude putting his p33n in a guys bum = power.

powerful is the last thing I'd feel after doing something like that.

I'd feel more powerful beating someone to a bloody pulp than I would sodomizing them.

not arguing with you though. god knows this topic has been debated to death.   
    [/quote]

I get ya...  I don't get how anyone can stick it in a child. Some sick thing in their heads as opposed to a sexual orientation.

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=13305.msg772856#msg772856 date=1205942718]
    I get ya...  I don't get how anyone can stick it in a child. Some sick thing in their heads as opposed to a sexual orientation.
    [/quote]

I could maybe see a straight guy shoving something up a guys ass ie: umbrella, lawn chair, pool cue, to humiliate the other guy thus giving him a powerful feeling.

but by actually pulling down your pants and entering them, that's a little suspicious to me. I wouldn't exactly label them straight no matter how powerful they were trying to feel.  :|

lunch time!  :)

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=13305.msg772868#msg772868 date=1205943234]
    I could maybe see a straight guy shoving something up a guys ass ie: umbrella, lawn chair, pool cue, to humiliate the other guy thus giving him a powerful feeling.

but by actually pulling down your pants and entering them, that's a little suspicious to me. I wouldn't exactly label them straight no matter how powerful they were trying to feel.  :|

[/quote]

That is because you are normal.  Except you came up with lawn chair............

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=13305.msg772877#msg772877 date=1205943542]
    That is because you are normal.  Except you came up with lawn chair............
    [/quote]

:lol: I was trying to come up with objects that might be available at a party.

um, pool noodles, corkscrew, birthday cake, etc...

[quote author=Broken Epiphany link=topic=13305.msg770367#msg770367 date=1205777935]
    Poor kid. I love their mom's comments on their pages. I personally would disown my child for doing something that heinous.
    [/quote]

Well then you should never have children. Regardless of what happens in life you as a parent must always love your child. I don't really ever get into the deaths and whatnot on the site but I read this one. What these kids did was absolutely horrid and they need to pay for their crimes to the full extent of the law. But a Mother trying to be a loving Mother through all of this isn't something that should be ridiculed, and you couldn't possibly know what you'd do unless you were in the exact situation could you?

[quote author=s0ggysh0es link=topic=13305.msg772837#msg772837 date=1205942040]
    Really??   You find that weird??  :-o  Happens in prison all the time. Power not sex.
    [/quote]

exactly, rape isn't about sex.

this is a horrible story. 

[quote author=delta9 link=topic=13305.msg772868#msg772868 date=1205943234]

[/quote]

Did you hear about the hispanic kid who was sodomized at party with an patio umbrella? He ended up killing himself by jumping off a cruise ship. It was a hate crime.

I'm not sticking anything up any guy's ass. If I have a problem with them I'll just beat their ass.

Thread Information