Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird ebay stuff (Or A Cornflake Shaped Like Illinois)

Re: Weird ebay stuff (Or A Cornflake Shaped Like Illinois)

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=13303.msg770320#msg770320 date=1205775799]
    I think I want one of these.

GEORGE W. BUSH VOODOO KIT

Starting bid: US $9.99

GEORGE W. BUSH VOODOO KIT - STICK IT TO HIM, LIKE HE'S BEEN STICKING IT TO YOU! ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT,  DUBYA HAS BEEN "DOING IT" TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FOR OVER SIX YEARS. AND HIS "WORK" ISN'T DONE YET. COMING DOWN THE HOMESTRETCH OF HIS SUDDENLY GIMPY PRESIDENCY, DUBYA IS NOW FOCUSED ON LEAVING A LEGACY. AND IF HIS ACTIONS TO DATE HAVE JUST BEEN A SET-UP FOR HIS GRAND FINALE, WE COULD ALL BE IN FOR A WORLD OF TROUBLE. THAT'S WHERE THE GEORGE W. BUSH VOODOO KIT COMES IN. ARMED WITH VOODOO SPELLS FROM VETERAN WITCH DOCTOR TURK REGAN, YOU CAN HOLD AWAY BY HELPING DUBYA BUMBLE HIS WAY OUT OF OFFICE WITHOUT DOING ANY MORE DAMAGE. NIB!

[/quote]

oh oh I want one too!

And one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280207808252&f romMakeTrack=true

A stick in the mud.  :roll:
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    kim kardashian - made famous for having a sex tape, should die in a fire
    Quote Originally Posted by McMama View Post
    Have you ever walked into a mall, sat on God's lap, and had your picture taken?

This thread rocks. 
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13303.msg770324#msg770324 date=1205775970]
    oh oh I want one too!

And one of these.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280207808252&f romMakeTrack=true

A stick in the mud.  :roll:
    [/quote]

Ahahaha! That is ummmm...not clever? Wow, people are weird. It did make me laugh though!

http://cgi.ebay.com/BECOME-INVISIBLE-walk-UNSEEN-among-people-or-CROWDS_W0QQitemZ140214536100QQihZ004QQcategoryZ146 9QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Info on how to become invisible. I might buy this for my daughter. When she was little Nickelodeon used to have fake ads for stuff. One was for invisible paint and she asked if we could get some. It hurt my heart to have to tell her it was fake. Now I find she really could have become invisible had I only known the secret.

[quote author=Tarren link=topic=13303.msg770327#msg770327 date=1205776164]
    This thread rocks. 
    [/quote]

I can't remember the last time I laughed so much. At least not when I was doing something legal.

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=13303.msg770329#msg770329 date=1205776248]
    Ahahaha! That is ummmm...not clever? Wow, people are weird. It did make me laugh though!
    [/quote]

But there are 17 bids. I mean really, what ARE people thinking?

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13303.msg770330#msg770330 date=1205776287]
    http://cgi.ebay.com/BECOME-INVISIBLE-walk-UNSEEN-among-people-or-CROWDS_W0QQitemZ140214536100QQihZ004QQcategoryZ146 9QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Info on how to become invisible. I might buy this for my daughter. When she was little Nickelodeon used to have fake ads for stuff. One was for invisible paint and she asked if we could get some. It hurt my heart to have to tell her it was fake. Now I find she really could have become invisible had I only known the secret.
    [/quote]

Awwww. That is too sweet! Kids are so innocent. God I wish I could go back to those days!

I saw a really cute auction with some scribbles a little boy did and now I can't find it! I wanted to bid! They were literally scribbles. It said something like he might be the next Picasso. It was so cute!

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=13303.msg770335#msg770335 date=1205776479]
    Awwww. That is too sweet! Kids are so innocent. God I wish I could go back to those days!

I saw a really cute auction with some scribbles a little boy did and now I can't find it! I wanted to bid! They were literally scribbles. It said something like he might be the next Picasso. It was so cute!
    [/quote]

If you hurry you can still bid on Travis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/pre-school-boys-work-of-art_W0QQitemZ290213494314QQihZ019QQcategoryZ1467QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You'll be bidding against Tara, though!

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13303.msg770340#msg770340 date=1205776793]
    If you hurry you can still bid on Travis.

http://cgi.ebay.com/pre-school-boys-work-of-art_W0QQitemZ290213494314QQihZ019QQcategoryZ1467QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You'll be bidding against Tara, though!
    [/quote]:lol: You got like 3 minutes. That artwork is mine!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=13303.msg770350#msg770350 date=1205777362]
    :lol: You got like 3 minutes. That artwork is mine!
    [/quote]

Still 5 minutes left! Are you going to frame it?

:lol:

[size=10pt]Howard Stern Grilled Cheese Sandwich -Unaltered Picture[/size]

Starting bid: US $1.99

My wife is a witch and she hates when I listen to Howard Stern. She said if she caught me listening one more time, she would destroy my radio. What a witch, she just doesn't get it.

So the next morning I had just sat down w a grilled cheese sandwich and some orange juice I had made for breakfast . I put on the radio and started to listen to Howard.

In she came with (or on?) her broom, screaming and ranting. She swung the broom at me, but it hit the radio instead, which proceeded to fall on my sandwich and juice. The juice caused the radio to short out. It started to fizzle when all of a sudden a spark flew from it and hit the sandwich, and lo and behold, the Howard Stern Grilled Cheese Sandwich was born.

You can see the results in the picture. Since this has happened, i find myself being followed by miscreants, lesbians and midgets.

Owning this picture may bring you the same luck

http://cgi.ebay.com/Howard-Stern-Grilled-Cheese-Sandwich-Unaltered-Picture_W0QQitemZ160217425496QQihZ006QQcategoryZ19 270QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13303.msg770303#msg770303 date=1205774764]

My beloved cat Murray was hit & killed by a car last night. He was the most awesome cat in the world! As a tribute to Murray's wonderful life, I'm selling the rest of his toys. They are new & will bring joy to another cat's life (as I'm sure Murray would want)
    75% to the ASPCA

[/quote]

I'm all over those 

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=13303.msg770368#msg770368 date=1205777959]
    I'm all over those 
    [/quote]

Well okay, but you know toys are no substitute for a good, hard, well you know.

This has been fun. Now I'm off to the shelter to have my foundling scanned for a chip. I'd like to find his owner so I can slap the crap outta him/her.

Then I have to pick up my grandson from school cause it's raining and I don't want the little bugger to melt.

Then I have to get to work building a cornflake bridge for that stupid two piece state. *sigh* So much to do, so little time.

[quote author=deeply shaded link=topic=13303.msg770376#msg770376 date=1205778181]
    Well okay, but you know toys are no substitute for a good, hard, well you know.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Here's a way for all you MILF's out there to make some money. Who knows, it could catch on!!

MILF BOOB ART <3 1 OF 5

Starting bid: US $1.55

And here are the lovely boobies that made the art....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILF-BOOB-ART-3-1-OF-5_W0QQitemZ220211347004QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1469QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't think mine would turn out that well 
    They're talented but not that big.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar

Shocking but I won my auction!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

[quote author=tara12sk link=topic=13303.msg770549#msg770549 date=1205784615]
    Shocking but I won my auction!
    [/quote]

Yay 

i'm off to go spray paint the virgin mary on something.  i could use the cash. 

Who wants to test this one out? :lol:

SEDUCE The GIRL NEXT DOOR w/ Mind Control Brainwash
    INSTANT DOWNLOAD Polygamy Persuasion & Cult Control

Buy it now: US $19.95

Just in time… A NEW, CONFIDENT you that will be pleasing your needs as well as SEDUCING the Needs of ANY GIRL. Released one more time, This course offers you things that NO OTHER COURSE CAN, shop around, see for yourself but come back soon because this auction WILL SELL OUT as it will be ONLY SET FOR (3) days!!!

IT IS BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND for this auction ONLY!!
    Why do some guys have all the luck with hot girls?
    It's NOT MONEY. It's NOT LOOKS. It's NOT THE CAR THEY DRIVE.
    IT'S WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THE FIRST 2 PAGES OF THIS BOOK!!!

Instant Download, No waiting, Private auction!

*** JUST ADDED FOR THIS AUCTION ONLY (FREE WHEN YOU BUY IT NOW) "THE SEDUCTION STINGER SERIES" techniques that work instantly in situation where you have less than 30 seconds to make your move. This works great in clubs, in every day situations at work/ school when you have only a small amount of time to get someone to do what ever you want INSTANTLY and it can only be obtained through this action and can NOT be purchased anywhere else!!!

This product will work on ANYONE ANYTIME and the results are simply endless on how you will use them to gain instant pleasure with the art of seduction.
    INSTANT DOWNLOAD so you get your product today and can use it tonight!!!

She will do ANYTHING YOU COMMAND without resistance, I wont tell and SHE WONT REMEMBER!!! How you use this powerful information is up to you and not to be judged by anyone! How will she serve you?

IMPORTANT FACT… Women really do not want to wait around to get Seduced, in most cases you have less than 30 Seconds to get their interest and keep them interested. If you are trying to cram them with a bunch of information to fast, you will sound like a salesman and get shot down before you even get a chance to apply your seduction. Is that worth the time and money you would waste on “other” courses?  NO, your time is too valuable and your reputation as a (smooth player) is at stake. This course is priced with your budget in mind and designed to get you what you want fast and effectively without the hassle of learning a bunch of stuff you will never use!

DOSE IT REALLY WORK? Find out what others are saying:

Paullina Harper Age: 19, Occupation: Student

“Usually I am not into older men but, anyone that can touch me and make me feel that good. Let me say I will be calling him back for more”!

Thank you one touch.

Paullina.

Jason Mathews Age:  40, Occupation: Truck Driver

“ I have been using what I learned with the OTC and have had so much luck with it that I am currently dating 3 girls at the same time. Two of them play well together if you know what I mean! I have not had this much success since High School and if I knew then what I know now, I would have been an adult film producer, not a truck driver.

Thanks dr trance I look forward to your next book.”

Jason M.

Adam Carson Age: 35, Occupation: Warehouse

“This product has increased my sex life 100% and made me the talk of the strip club I go to. The dancers can’t wait to meet the guy that has all the strippers buzzing with pleasure. I went from watching them dance, to making them squirm using the One Touch technique.”

Adam

Big Al Age: 41, Occupation: Vending Repairman

“I work for a vending company that fixes soda pop fountains so I work in many dance clubs when they have a problem, I use to watch the hot young dancers with envy. I got this product and tried some of the seduction information on the girls, it got caught their interest fast. After that I tried the OTC on one girl as a demonstration, the next thing I know they call me and say there soda fountain needs work, just to see me.”

Great work dude!

BIG AL

Anna and Matt Age: 23-32 Occupation: Exotic Dancer, Postman

“The OTC made us meet and has kept our relationship new and exciting, it works wonders for her and brings confidence to me knowing I can bring her pleasure like never before.”

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!! Guys it is very important that you read this FACT before you purchase any other course on seduction! Other course offered on the Internet might teach how to get a woman's attention and interest BUT once you have that, then what do you do? A Woman needs certain things to keep her interest or she will move on. MY COURSE will not only offer you everything the other courses offer PLUS it will teach you HOW TO KEEP HER and what to do after you have her attention to keep her coming back for more!

HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL LEARN TODAY:

Mind control SECRETS

Sexual Hypnosis Commands

How to make any woman HOT with 1 TOUCH Secret spot on a Woman that when touched will make her explode with pleasure!

Seduction Secrets: Get her to do anything you command, without resistance! Easy and realistic principals (THAT WORK)!

How to become an instant babe magnet: Instant confidence techniques (have confidence all the time within minutes)!

NO PILLS!

NO LONGER DOSE SIZE MATTER!

*** HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU PURCHASE THIS AMAZING TECHNIQUE***

A complete detailed HOW TO manual. All the Secrets of Seduction step by step guides on how to apply it fast and effective!

Pictures of where and how to locate the Pleasure pressure point that will make any Woman Explode with pleasure, without any sexual contact! ONE TOUCH.

A list of subconscious conversations and pick up lines to approach subjects and break the ice! These are lines that work well in dance clubs and situations where you can approach Women.

A Hypnotic statement designed to arouse women subconsciously and make them more interested and ready! Use key words that are proven to get Woman worked up and stimulated, making your work much easier when seducing them.

**PLUS** THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL and POWERFUL TECHNIQUE IN SEDUCTION! THE OTC is a technique that was recently introduced to SEDUCTION that will give you the edge over all other courses it is a copyrighted secrete that works and NO OTHER COURSE CAN LEGALLY OFFER IT! It will become one of the most powerful tools in your arsenal of Seduction techniques and alone is more powerful than most complete Seduction course. These techniques can be applied to any seduction information BUT can also be used alone to seduce a Woman!

GET OTHERS TO DO ANYTHING YOU WANT GUIDE using Hypnotic commands and subconscious suggestions that are very effective in the art of seduction, FREE! You will get ALL this for one low investment. Never again will your weekends consist of sitting at home alone watching videos or looking at magazines wishing you had a social life. NOW for the price of a good magazine you will become a seduction stud!

THIS JUST ADDED FOR THIS AUCTION ONLY** INSTANT CONFIDENCE GUIDE! This guide was just added to this course to assist you and gain INSTANT CONFIDENCE that will make you instantly more confident in ANY situation. This Guide alone is worth the small investment price of this course and you will get it as a bonus!

Also it has been noticed that most happy customers also get:

AMAZING CONFIDENCE!

ATTENTION FROM WOMEN!

A GREAT EGO BOOST!

MANY PHONE NUMBERS!

***PLUS***

***SECRET PHRASE (BONUS)***

************************************************** **************************

PROVEN Words and Phrases that you get others to do ANYTHING you SECRETLY COMMAMND THEM TO DO. You will learn these powerful phrases that mind control cults, con artists, and high power attorney, judges and military groups use to get others to do as they secretly command. You will understand that people use them all the time, has someone used them on you or someone you know without you knowing it, YES now learn how you can use them and protect yourself from them being used on you!

ACT NOW and as you BUY IT NOW, I will send you the (SECRET PHRASE) that will get anyone to do ANYTHING you command, without resistance. This SECRET PHRASE will get you anything you want FAST. It is so powerful and useful it is used by Military, People of high power in Government and Politics, Mind Control groups and Con-Artists with fast effective results and you too will now have this power to get ANYTHING YOU WANT, Imagine what you will use it to get!???

WARNING: What you are about to learn is a very powerful tool and should be used responsibly to your own discretion. DR TRANCE will not be held responsible for large groups of Women falling for you and following you everywhere begging you to TOUCH THEM ONE MORE TIME!

DO NOT USE THESE TECHNIQUES IF YOU: fear attention, do not like Women, can't handle a complement, do not want Women begging you to touch them, or do not want amazing confidence!

***Notice to all buyers*** One Touch Climax is an information E-book published onto a file that will be sent to your provided email address. All JPEG pictures are formatted into the file along with everything you will need to know PLUS the bonuses offered during this introduction rate! (FILES WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF CONFIRMED PAYMENT. IN MOST CASES THE FILE WILL BE SENT IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING PAYMENT) For those that prefer a CD files version of this course can request it in this format instead of a Email Download file. (A $7 shipping and handling charge will be added to your payment if you choose to have us send you a copied CD version of the course). All winning bids are subject to pay within 3 days of winning auction to assure prompt service. ALL BIDS are final and will be held to all legal terms of Ebay. One Touch Climax is a 2003 copyrighted course published for your enjoyment and education. Thank you, ORDER NOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEDUCE-The-GIRL-NEXT-DOOR-w-Mind-Control-Brainwash_W0QQitemZ330220143960QQihZ014QQcategoryZ 1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=pitluvr4ever link=topic=13303.msg770404#msg770404 date=1205778938]
    Here's a way for all you MILF's out there to make some money. Who knows, it could catch on!!

MILF BOOB ART <3 1 OF 5

Starting bid: US $1.55

And here are the lovely boobies that made the art....

http://cgi.ebay.com/MILF-BOOB-ART-3-1-OF-5_W0QQitemZ220211347004QQihZ012QQcategoryZ1469QQss PageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[/quote]

I want to make boobie art now.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=13303.msg770650#msg770650 date=1205790960]
    I want to make boobie art now.
    [/quote]

me too!  lets start a boob art thread! 

[quote author=emmieslost link=topic=13303.msg770686#msg770686 date=1205793256]
    me too!  lets start a boob art thread! 
    [/quote]

Yeah! Now I have to find paint and hope no one walks in on me.....
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=13303.msg770687#msg770687 date=1205793333]
    Yeah! Now I have to find paint and hope no one walks in on me.....
    [/quote]

Why?  Do you live with a group of nuns or something?

[quote author=Peavey link=topic=13303.msg770719#msg770719 date=1205794932]
    Why?  Do you live with a group of nuns or something?
    [/quote]

Nope, my boyfriend's mom, sister, and g-ma.

Thread Information