Thread: One of my friends died.. figured I would share..

One of my friends died.. figured I would share..

NOt that great but hey props for me

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =43459254

http://news.mywebpal.com/index.cfm?pnpid=680

Two Cartersville men died Monday afternoon from injuries received in a one-vehicle wreck on the Rome Bypass near U.S. 411, officials said.

According to Chief Deputy Coroner Tony Cooper, Pfc. Chris DeHart of the Rome Police Department and Rome fire officials:

Matthew Logan Clark, 19, of 19 Berkshire Drive N.W., was pronounced dead at the scene. Martin Fisher, 21, of 42 Kelley Trail, died later in the emergency room at Floyd Medical Center.

The wreck occurred at about 1:20 p.m. when the white Ford Ranger in which the men were riding apparently ran off the left edge of roadway while traveling southbound in the left-hand lane on the bypass.

Both men were thrown from the truck as it flipped five times, traveling 475 feet before coming to rest facing north. Water coolers, work supplies and debris from the crash were strewn about the inside lane and median of the bypass.

Neither of the men was wearing a seatbelt, police said. Because both men were ejected from the vehicle, examinations will be performed at Georgia Bureau of Investigation’s lab in Atlanta to help determine who was driving.

Witnesses said the truck, which belonged to Green Acres Pool Place of Cartersville, did not appear to be speeding.

Police rerouted traffic on the southbound lanes until about 2:30 p.m. because of the incident.

Meanwhile, a Rome woman was also taken to a local hospital later Monday afternoon after flipping her car along one of the routes onto which traffic from the bypass had been routed.

According to Officer Kim Williams with the Floyd County police:

Dela C. Williams of Piedmont Avenue wrecked about 2:20 p.m. as she was driving north on Turner Chapel Road.

Dela Williams lost control of her green Ford Taurus while going around a curve near Victory Baptist Church, spinning the car around and flipping several times before coming to rest on an embankment.

Williams was taken to FMC, where she was treated in the emergency room and released.

Re: One of my friends died.. figured I would share..

I'm very sorry to hear that. 
    My condolences to you and his other friends and family

If I may make a suggestion:  submit the death to Mike, along with his myspace page to get it posted.  Also, this may be moved to the "non MDS deaths" section for the time being since it's not an "official MDS death" yet, so don't freak if you don't see this topic in a few days.

I'm very sorry about your friend. PM me if you fancy a chat or anything. Best wishes.

Im sorry to hear about that, May God be with them and their families.
    I touched the hand of God.... but girls seemed to hold my attention better.

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope you're ok 
    MY PALM IS HITTING MY FACE<br />AT A CONSTANT AND POWERFUL PACE<br />I CANNOT DENY<br />THIS POST MADE ME CRY<br />YOUR FAILURE IS QUITE A DISGRACE

I wonder what examination they can do to figure out who was driving...

WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS, KIDS!nn

May they rest in eternal peace.

Cadaver Synod

http://www.myspace.com/cadaver_synod
    &quot;Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.&quot; Animal House

I'm sorry you lost your friend.
    :(

Thread Information