Thread: Man arrested over 'lamppost sex act'

Man arrested over 'lamppost sex act'

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/westburynews/display.var.2097171.0.man_arrested_over_lamppost_s ex_act.php
    Man arrested over 'lamppost sex act'
    By James Williams
    A 32-YEAR-OLD man has been arrested for allegedly simulating a sex act with a lamppost.

Police initially received a report of a man being indecent in the Queens Road area of Westbury at about 4.45pm on February 16.

Police arrested a man on February 27 on suspicion of outraging public decency, and later released him on bail.

advertisement
    Following an extensive police investigation gathering evidence and witness statements, some of which were from children, the man answered bail yesterday for further questioning.

He was re-released on bail pending further inquiries.

8:54am today

:lol:

Re: Man arrested over 'lamppost sex act'

haha good find.  Even though it's disgusting, it's disgusting in a light-hearted sort of way.  Children seeing it is gross, but at least no one got hurt.
    born to be down

Lampposts are hawt.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

If I was arrested every time I simulated sex with an inanimate object, I would have a very long police record.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

[quote author=TheFavoriteDaughter link=topic=13115.msg757112#msg757112 date=1204849713]
    If I was arrested every time I simulated sex with an inanimate object, I would have a very long police record.
    [/quote]

:lol:  Me too!! I've done some weird things while drunk....and sober.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar

[quote author=MissKitty11 link=topic=13115.msg757122#msg757122 date=1204849979]
    :lol:  Me too!! I've done some weird things while drunk....and sober.
    [/quote]

I think the last thing I humped was the bar at the gay bar. The bartender was yummy.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Thread Information