Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable what this soldier has done.

Re: Unbelievable what this soldier has done.

[quote author=:o) link=topic=13073.msg753226#msg753226 date=1204633651]
    Should of read the warning   

I hope he gets rabies in his doodle.  :2angry:
    [/quote]

i'm pretty sure the dog is dead. it's not moving at allllllll while he's holding it. not one bit. it doesn't start "yelping" until after it's already been airborne for awhile, so it seems like the sounds were added afterward.

that being said, these are still obviously disgusting people if they would even want to fake something this horrifyingly deplorable, and they still have a dead puppy on their hands.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=13073.msg753357#msg753357 date=1204643747]
    i'm pretty sure the dog is dead. it's not moving at allllllll while he's holding it. not one bit. it doesn't start &quot;yelping&quot; until after it's already been airborne for awhile, so it seems like the sounds were added afterward.

that being said, these are still obviously disgusting people if they would even want to fake something this horrifyingly deplorable, and they still have a dead puppy on their hands.
    [/quote]

Most dogs and cats dont move when there being held by the scruff of the neck...so i dont think we can call it alive or dead on the fact that it didnt move. But still so sad...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/15481356/detail.html

HONOLULU -- The Marines on Monday responded to a video clip on YouTube.com showing what appears to be a Kaneohe-based Marine throwing a puppy while in Iraq.

The video shows two Marines talking as one holds a puppy by the back of the neck before throwing the dog over what appears to be a cliff. There is the sound of a dog yelping as the puppy is seen flying in the air.&nbsp;

The clip has been viewed by thousands of people on the Internet, with several e-mailing Honolulu TV news media.

The leadership at Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kaneohe said they are investigating the case and that they do not tolerate such behavior.

&quot;This is a shocking and deplorable video that contrary to the high standards we set for every Marine. We will investigate this and take appropriate action,&quot; Maj. Christopher Perrine said.

Officials said they believe the Marine in the video is a lance corporal who returned to Hawaii in October from Iraq.

Thousands of people viewed the clip that lasted about 17 seconds. Many left messages on YouTube.com saying they were outraged by what they saw.

&quot;The act itself is atrocious and just to see the disregard for life is just troubling,&quot; Hawaii Humane Society spokeswoman Kawehi Yim said.

Others said they believed the clip was staged and not real.

The Marines said while they will look into what happened. They want to determine whether the video clip is authentic.

&quot;We need to find out who is this person, is this a legitimate video? Was it edited?&quot; Perrine said.

YouTube.com pulled the clips uploaded onto its site involving the Marine and the puppy by the late afternoon.

Officials at the Hawaii Humane Society said they were horrified by what was on the video.

&quot;People have been e-mailing and calling outraged that one, that the act occurred and secondly that there appears to be little remorse,&quot; Yim said.

If the video is authentic, the Marines involved could face judicial charges, a reduction in rank and pay and a court-martial. They could also be discharged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=525769&amp;in_page_id =1811

The U.S. military are investigating a shocking video of a smiling Marine throwing a puppy off the top of a steep hillside in Iraq into a gully below.

The video gained widespread attention and condemnation after appearing on the web site YouTube, where it has been viewed over 8,000 times.

The footage shows two Marines, in combat gear and smiling, as one holds a white-and-black puppy by the scruff of its neck.

Scroll down for more...

Sickening: The grinning soldier holds the puppy aloft and then throws it off a hillside

Read more...

America's shame 2: U.S. Airmen caught on video taking drugs, drinking, and waving Samurai swords
    Sent home in shame, the British commandos who stripped naked for crass stunt in a foreign bar

The small dog seems to be about eight weeks old and is motionless as it is held.

&quot;Cute little puppy, huh?&quot; says one Marine as he smiles broadly.

&quot;Oh so cute, so cute, little puppy,&quot; says another in a child-like voice.

The Marine holding the puppy then turns and hurls the animal overhand into a desert-like gully below.

The puppy can be heard yelping in terror until it thuds to the ground at the bottom of the gully.

&quot;That's mean,&quot; one Marine says after, in a sickening understatement.

&quot;The video is shocking and deplorable and is contrary to the high standards we expect of every Marine,&quot; a spokesperson revealed.

Marine spokesman Major Chris Perrine believed the culprit is based in Hawaii.

&quot;We do not tolerate this type of behaviour and will take appropriate action,&quot; he said.

The 2nd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment of about 1,000 Hawaii Marines recently replaced a sister unit in Iraq, the 3rd Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment.

Marine Corps Base Hawaii said the vast majority of Marines &quot;conduct their duties in an honourable manner that brings great credit upon the Marine Corps and the United States.&quot;

&quot;There have been numerous stories of Marines adopting pets and bringing them home from Iraq or helping to arrange life-saving medical care for Iraqi children,&quot; said Major Chris Perrine.

&quot;Those are the stories that exemplify what we stand for and how most Marines behave.&quot;

piece of shit.

[quote author=titoswifey link=topic=13073.msg753359#msg753359 date=1204643962]
    Most dogs and cats dont move when there being held by the scruff of the neck...so i dont think we can call it alive or dead on the fact that it didnt move. But still so sad...
    [/quote]

maybe i'm just trying to convince myself because i can't possibly accept this terrible thing could be real.
    [quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=4526.msg172502#msg172502 date=1170561506]<br />How can you have any lack of love for SG!?!?<br /><br />I tink shes more kewler then most!<br />[/quote]

There is no way in hell I can watch that video.

Just based on whats written about this I want to pick that guy up by the scruff of the neck and throw him off a cliff.

Sick bastard.

I can't watch the video.&nbsp;
    Even reading about it has made me sick to my stomach and I feel very sad and angry.&nbsp; &nbsp; :x

I just had to go downstairs and hug my pooch.
    She was asleep and must have wondered what the fuck I was doing.&nbsp; :|
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

I was doing the same thing last night with my dogs Tarren.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=electricalst0rm link=topic=13073.msg753398#msg753398 date=1204646593]
    I was doing the same thing last night with my dogs Tarren.
    [/quote]
    When I first read that, I thought you meant throwing them off of cliffs. :lol:
    I was like WTF!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=13073.msg753404#msg753404 date=1204647591]
    When I first read that, I thought you meant throwing them off of cliffs. :lol:
    I was like WTF!?!
    [/quote]

:lol: I know! I was reading from the bottom up!

Disgusting I wish some would throw him off a Cliff.. No worse than the video of soldiers torturing a dog in Iraq.

ugh im starting to think that its hind legs are too curled up for it to be dead. i think it takes muscle control for a dog to be in that position.

this is disgusting. sorry if this makes me unamerican or not supporting the troops but sadly it seems that people who just want to kill stuff really are a subsection of our armed forces.

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=13073.msg753412#msg753412 date=1204648122]
    ugh im starting to think that its hind legs are too curled up for it to be dead. i think it takes muscle control for a dog to be in that position.

this is disgusting. sorry if this makes me unamerican or not supporting the troops but sadly it seems that people who just want to kill stuff really are a subsection of our armed forces.
    [/quote]
    Grace! [s]For the love of everything holy[/s] Stop watching it! Please! Keep your sanity!!

And yea there are people that like to kill stuff. But we need those crazy folks to be soldiers.
    Someone needs to do it.
    And by it I mean shooting people to defend our country,&nbsp; not throwing puppies around.

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=13073.msg753414#msg753414 date=1204648318]
    Grace! [s]For the love of everything holy[/s] Stop watching it! Please! Keep your sanity!!

And yea there are people that like to kill stuff. But we need those crazy folks to be soldiers.
    Someone needs to do it.
    And by it I mean shooting people to defend our country,&nbsp; not throwing puppies around.
    [/quote]

edited to not start a fight...too many stories like this about people in our armed forces infuriates me.

Gives the good men and women a bad name..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=46192650

I refuse to watch that video, but can anyone tell whether this is his Myspace or not?

[quote author=Ron_NYC link=topic=13073.msg753414#msg753414 date=1204648318]

Someone needs to do it.
    [/quote]

oh, don't worry, i only watched it twice. the first time i started crying and i can't really be crying at work, so i can't watch it anymore. not that i want to, obviously.

[quote author=saidgrace link=topic=13073.msg753412#msg753412 date=1204648122]

[/quote]

Well if it makes you feel better, when I found my mom's cat dead, she was curled up into a ball like that.&nbsp; She was in rigor-mortis.&nbsp; She just looked like a sleeping cat, and when picked up (not by the scruff but ya know), the position didn't change.

poor puppy :(&nbsp; My dogs got some extra love &amp; treats last night when I read this.

[quote author=Resident_Queer link=topic=13073.msg753417#msg753417 date=1204648430]
    It's also the mentality of the soldiers who are over there raping the Iraqi women..Someones gotta do it tho right?
    Off topic I know but we don't need these mentality stable animal abusers because it will only escalate.

Give the men and women over there who are there for the right reasons a bad name.
    [/quote]
    You gotta be kidding me. I didn't say anything close to that.

[quote author=kaucasionkunt link=topic=13073.msg753418#msg753418 date=1204648567]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=46192650

I refuse to watch that video, but can anyone tell whether this is his Myspace or not?
    [/quote]

I think his name is David.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

There is no way I am going to watch this. If the puppy was alive, which from what I've read about everything, I'm thinking it was, it's obviously reprehensible. But even if the poor little thing was dead, it still takes a sick person to videotape themselves laughing while they're throwing its little body off a cliff, right?

http://www.myspace.com/pitties1215

Here is a myspace someone made about him...
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=ScrantonBranch link=topic=13073.msg753425#msg753425 date=1204648896]
    There is no way I am going to watch this. If the puppy was alive, which from what I've read about everything, I'm thinking it was, it's obviously reprehensible. But even if the poor little thing was dead, it still takes a sick person to videotape themselves laughing while they're throwing its little body off a cliff, right?

[/quote]

totally.

[quote author=ScrantonBranch link=topic=13073.msg753425#msg753425 date=1204648896]

[/quote]

I completely agree with you.&nbsp;
    Anyone who says onions make you cry has clearly never been hit in the face with a turnip.

[/quote]
    Abusing a body and killing something are two totally different things.
    Abuse of a body isn't murder. Doesn't make it sane, but it is something totally different.
    Sick all around.

Besides, everyone knows how much White people love their dogs.
    Michael Vick is more of a villain than Jeffrey Dahmer! :lol:

Thread Information