Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Leslie Cain (21) allegedly hanged herself in her grandparent's front yard

Olivia

Leslie Cain (21) allegedly hanged herself in her grandparent's front yard

Re: Leslie Cain (21) allegedly hanged herself in her grandparent's front yard

A few people keep mentioning a clay or clayton. I wonder how he died? (I'm looking)

Don't want to associate but this reminds me of Michelle Crawford for some reason :(

RIP Leslie

From her profile:

Let My Wounds Bleed Enternally Over Your Eyes...So Then You Can See My Pain...

I Hope You CHOKE On Every Word You Spoke When You Were SCREAMING At Me...

The Girl Who Seemed Unbreakable [[broke]]. The Girl Who Seemed Strong [[crumbled]]. The Girl Who Always Laughed [[cried]]. The Girl Who Wouldn't Stop Trying [[finally quit]].

Her kid was cute - but some of those bathtub pics are gross.  There is so much moldy mildew and a nasty bodywash pouf hanging there that is like brown 

One of her pics says "when I was 15 and locked up" --- she had some issues.  I wonder if she was living with her grandparents.

Did some searching....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =65003550

I think that is the guy...

he wrote this blog.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

she hates me

ive never been this sad before i never wanted it to end but shit happens for a reason i love her to death no one wanted us together so everyone should be happy now leslie was my ride or die and she always rode with ya boy fucked up ill finish this later cause i miss her and thinking about it make me sad and shit

11:40 AM - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

She commented:

i think maybe you should finish this now it's been almost a week

Posted by don't fuck around and get caught slippin on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Her all time first comment on myspace - from him:

Oct 7, 2007 8:31 PM

i love you and what a great first comment!

Olivia

[quote author=missberi link=topic=12973.msg746936#msg746936 date=1204231892]
    Did some searching....

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =65003550

I think that is the guy...

he wrote this blog.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

she hates me

ive never been this sad before i never wanted it to end but shit happens for a reason i love her to death no one wanted us together so everyone should be happy now leslie was my ride or die and she always rode with ya boy fucked up ill finish this later cause i miss her and thinking about it make me sad and shit

11:40 AM - 3 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

She commented:

i think maybe you should finish this now it's been almost a week

Posted by don't fuck around and get caught slippin on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Her all time first comment on myspace - from him:

Oct 7, 2007 8:31 PM

i love you and what a great first comment!

[/quote]

Good find - he has a photo album titled R.I.P lOvE with photos of her and the kid

but he also has photos in an album called 'My wife' and is with another girl now.

A comment on his page from her...trying to piece it together

HIM: Dec 22, 2007 6:16 AM
    u dont even miss me

HER:Dec 22, 2007 12:14 PM
    don't tell me what i do and don't do cause you have no idea what i think or how i feel so don't be assuming shit you don't fucking know Terence Jovan

HIM:Dec 22, 2007 1:06 PM
    why u gotta say my name leslie ann u still couldnt answer my question

HER:Dec 22, 2007 4:29 PM
    and what question might that be that i didn't answer?

Then she posted a pic of the guy and her kid.  I think he may be the baby daddy.

Also from a friend who's profile is private

Nov 20, 2007 9:30 PM
    Exactly. Did you ever get that restraining order put on him?
    ☆M룇§§å☆..

Nov 20, 2007 9:21 PM
    He always said that. He was in such denial, it's not even funny. I hate people who can't take the blame for their own actions. I'm sorry to hear that. :( That must have happened when we were't on speaking terms.
    ☆M룇§§å☆..

Nov 20, 2007 9:17 PM
    It's alright. Not many people listen to my advice... Guess I'm used to that. But I'll still give it. :O You had a miscarriage? I never knew you were pregnant.
    ☆M룇§§å☆..

Nov 20, 2007 9:09 PM
    I done told you that way before our little mishap! But that's alright... At least you have support from everyone. No one needs that type of abuse...
    ☆M룇§§å☆..

Nov 20, 2007 9:05 PM

Yeah... That's good. You have to do what you have to do. I personally think, you made a wise choice, but that is just me.
    ☆M룇§§å☆..

Nov 20, 2007 9:00 PM
    Well, you asked me what I wanted and I told you lol. *chuckles* That's good. That means you're definately serious.

how did yall find out she hung herself in her grandparents yard?
    i just remember searching for this one and found nothing...

I wonder who Clayton is that also died...she has pictures of him on her myspace as well.
    In her blog she says she feels to blame.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Olivia

[quote author=brie star link=topic=12973.msg746950#msg746950 date=1204232555]
    how did yall find out she hung herself in her grandparents yard?
    i just remember searching for this one and found nothing...

I wonder who Clayton is that also died...she has pictures of him on her myspace as well.
    In her blog she says she feels to blame.
    [/quote]

Submission email - had to use allegedly in the title because there is no confirming article.

Full Name: Leslie
    Cause of Death: Hung herself in her grandparent's front yard
    News Article:
    Additional Information:

I've been trying to piece it together too missberi and have been searching around. I was looking at their conversations back and forth until she passed away-very intersting! It's a lot to post but they had a relationship and he moved away. Here's a comment from Oct. 17:
    "why be this way were suppose to be happy babez our relationship is so torn apart but it can still be mended only if ur willing!"

He apparently got married soon after she died. His comment to her the day she died:

Dec 25, 2007 3:51 PM
    rip love know i miss you im sorry u took this route but u will always be in my heart forever u definitely gave me a christmas to remember

r.i.p leslie

i love you
    for the last
    time i guess
    *LaTeRz*

I think he was baby daddy too.

A friend posted this in his comments - the day she died.

Dec 25, 2007 4:52 PM

I JUST HEARD SOME FOUL SHIT AN I NEED YOU TO GET A HOLD OF ME! A.S.A.P.!

In her comments:

Dec 25, 2007 4:42 PM

Merry Christmas girlie!!

I am so gonna miss talkin to ya!!

I hope you finally get some peace and are happy!!

I also pray it wasn't because of him..

I will truly miss you!!
    RIP Leslie <333

I also found one of Leslie's friends, Nessa, had a conversation with another friend Samantha (private profile). These are Samantha's replies:

Dec 25, 2007 10:24 PM
    aww whos leslie?

Dec 25, 2007 10:37 PM
    awww hopefully your plans work out!

awww are you serious?
    why would she do that?

Dec 25, 2007 10:43 PM
    aww how sad!
    that sucks.
    was she found dead?

Dec 25, 2007 10:51 PM
    she hung her self?

Dec 25, 2007 10:56 PM
    wow.
    how sad!

Dec 25, 2007 10:58 PM
    it is!
    like wow what is this world coming to

Sorry to be annoying...I bet someone that knows this guy and Leslie are gonna come here yelling.

In his comments from a girl named Sabrina-
    Jan 13, 2008 11:41 AM
    thankz when did u move and get married suprised ta hear frm ya after wat happened

Leslie,
    Babygirl I'm sorry it came to this.I wish there were things I can do to change it but I can't and I knew the love you had for TJ and also knew you were going through some things.TY will be taken care reguardless of who is doing the taken care of. My condolences go out to your family and those who cared for you.

You will be missed greatly,
    Dean

TJ = Terence Jovan

Feb 25, 2008 11:53 AM

i went to keystone today wit karl to see your grandparents theyre bringing you flowers to put on your grave dont let know one steal them

Did you see the "hate" picture under her my photos~ she did not look happy in any of her pics! 

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=242983 811&albumID=687465&imageID=5642859

wow.  See all the cut scars?

It seems she posted a lot of new photos on the 25th.  There are comments from people that day.

Olivia

[quote author=missberi link=topic=12973.msg746999#msg746999 date=1204234617]

wow.  See all the cut scars?
    [/quote]

The first comment on that pic is on 19 November.  Which fits in with all the angry comments going back and forth.

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=12973.msg747005#msg747005 date=1204234821]
    The first comment on that pic is on 19 November.  Which fits in with all the angry comments going back and forth.
    [/quote]

Should I delete the pic?  It's pretty graphic.

Found the obit...

http://obit.wattsfuneralhomes.com/obitdisplay.html?id=489580&listing=All

Leslie Ann Cain 20, of Melrose, Florida died Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at her home. Leslie was born on Friday, February 27, 1987 in Jacksonville, Florida. She was a graduate of Interlachen High School class of 2005, she loved talking on the Telephone and working on the computer. She is survived by her loving son, Tyler M. Cain of Orange Park, Florida; parents, Ronald and Cheryl Ann Cain of Orange Park, Florida; grandparents, Durie and Dolly Thompson of Grandin, Florida; great-grandmother, Angie Carlson of Orange Park, Florida; grandfather, Francis Carlson; half siblings, Skyler and Austin Cain, Jessica Trump; Numerous Uncles and Aunts and friends who will miss her dearly. A grave side service will be 1 PM, Monday, December 31, 2007 at the Middleburg United Methodist Church Cemetery in Middleburg, Florida.

Memorial video:

http://obit.wattsfuneralhomes.com/obit_video.cgi?task=Current&vid=4119&id=48 9580&vidext=wmv&listing=All

Olivia

[quote author=missberi link=topic=12973.msg747010#msg747010 date=1204235023]
    Should I delete the pic?  It's pretty graphic.
    [/quote]

Yeah just link it.

Thread Information