Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1029

Thread: Murderer #37 Jessi Jephson; This PUNK killed 4 people!!!

Re: Murderer #37 Jessi Jephson; This PUNK killed 4 people!!!

Please come back after successfully completing a high-school level English course with a "C" or better.

If us talking about murders sickens you, don't read our discussions?  I don't think anybody is putting a gun to your head.

for your information, i graduated high school on friday january 8.. and i passed english with a b and thts college level english and i think thts pretty pathetic tht u have to attack my grammar skills and dont even understand wht im saying and youre right no gun is at my head but i feel i should defend my friends honor and all of those whose stomachs turn knwoing their is such a site as this one. im not the only one who feels this way and you know it it shows the rest of the world as hearts and something better to do than sit on the computer and talk abt people death casually, as u can see ive only posted on this god forsaken site 3 times including this one and only on this forum. i have a life i have more respect the dead and families than to sit on here and meddle around in other peoples businesses. if you dont know the victim or the family there is no reason you should take in part of discussions abt it. its sick.

roflcopter pilot Mr. Formaldehyde's Avatar

[quote author=wedieyoung04 link=topic=1999.msg418607#msg418607 date=1182155825]
    for your information, i graduated high school on friday january 8.. and i passed english with a b and thts college level english and i think thts pretty pathetic tht u have to attack my grammar skills and dont even understand wht im saying and youre right no gun is at my head but i feel i should defend my friends honor and all of those whose stomachs turn knwoing their is such a site as this one. im not the only one who feels this way and you know it it shows the rest of the world as hearts and something better to do than sit on the computer and talk abt people death casually, as u can see ive only posted on this god forsaken site 3 times including this one and only on this forum. i have a life i have more respect the dead and families than to sit on here and meddle around in other peoples businesses. if you dont know the victim or the family there is no reason you should take in part of discussions abt it. its sick.
    [/quote]

ohh.

emm.

eff.

gee.

god kill me now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Formaldehyde
    errrr...you got a towel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_XO
    no, I got a face though.

[quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde link=topic=1999.msg418612#msg418612 date=1182156004]
    ohh.

emm.

eff.

gee.

god kill me now.
    [/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

for your information, i graduated high school on friday january 8..
    [/quote]

You graduated early from high school?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=1999.msg418665#msg418665 date=1182159069]

[/quote]
    How much you want to bet alternative education? :lol:
    [quote author=Mr. Formaldehyde]<br />I will wship YOU!!!1[/quote]<br />[quote author=LawChick]<br />I love you back whore. Don&#39;t forget it either.<br />[/quote]

Its very lenient about grammar online.&nbsp; I do not expect it to be perfect, but goddamn, please form a coherent statement.

You come here to &quot;defend honor&quot; with an argument that looks like you hired a 4 yr old to proofread it.&nbsp; This is not a good way to get others to see from your point of view.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=1999.msg418665#msg418665 date=1182159069]

[/quote]

no youre right i messed up. it was june 8th. it was about 3 or 4 am my time when i typed my message i just woke up and i am sorry abt the mistake and i am an eighteen year old girl for which all i do is send text messages and play on the computer and hang out with my friends and work so i suppose all you people on here that are discussing death so freely despite other peoples feelings are all adults? tht should know better and maybe while critisizing my grammar you could be actually listening to what i have to say and im not just ridiculing you. in my sociology class a few moths after it happened.. a girl who didnt know putman asked our guest speaker which was a police officer abt the case and it brought tears to my eyes and i stood and said how dare you... you couldnt even remember the murderers name and u want mroe information abt it. it makes me angry when people just brush death off... its not something to freely discuss unless it is to talk abt happy memories or the pain your goin thru with other people who share in your loss. my statements are coherent i can understand them while i look back on them and im sorrie if im tryin to type fast and i have so much to say.

[/quote]

Huh?&nbsp; Punctuation please?&nbsp;
    Just in case you didnt realize this.... EVERYONE DIES...&nbsp; And people are going to talk about death.&nbsp; So go about life in your own little bubble and don't go around getting upset ab out what other people are talking about.&nbsp;

so wait, why can't we discuss death as a topic in of itself? why can we only speak of death in terms of feelings and memories? doesn't everything die?

doesn't talking about actual death make it easier to understand death?
    i didn't know it was so taboo to talk about dying

[quote author=wedieyoung04 link=topic=1999.msg418694#msg418694 date=1182163610]
    no youre right i messed up. it was june 8th. it was about 3 or 4 am my time when i typed my message i just woke up and i am sorry abt the mistake and i am an eighteen year old girl for which all i do is send text messages and play on the computer and hang out with my friends and work so i suppose all you people on here that are discussing death so freely despite other peoples feelings are all adults? tht should know better and maybe while critisizing my grammar you could be actually listening to what i have to say and im not just ridiculing you. in my sociology class a few moths after it happened.. a girl who didnt know putman asked our guest speaker which was a police officer abt the case and it brought tears to my eyes and i stood and said how dare you... you couldnt even remember the murderers name and u want mroe information abt it. it makes me angry when people just brush death off... its not something to freely discuss unless it is to talk abt happy memories or the pain your goin thru with other people who share in your loss. my statements are coherent i can understand them while i look back on them and im sorrie if im tryin to type fast and i have so much to say.
    [/quote]

If you got a B in English, then you've GOT to know the meaning of 'run on sentence'.

Also, this site has a spell check feature.&nbsp; It's neato!&nbsp; Look into it.

As far as your &quot;point&quot; goes, something that you should know about this site (and would know had you perused a bit before adding in your two cents in this thread) is that people here tend to have a pretty pragmatic attitude towards death.&nbsp; You do realize that it happens to us all, right?&nbsp; And the vast majority of posters in this thread have expressed sympathy for the victims and a strong desire for justice for the killer.&nbsp; Did you even read the thread before you piped up?

Oh, and BTW, the person in your class who asked about the case had every right to do so, even if they couldn't remember the killer's name.

what do so many Juggalos or what ever they call themselves kill themselves or someone else??? weird!!!
    by the way jessi is the scariest looking person i think i have ever seen!! i get chill down my spine looking at his pic!! it actually makes me uncomfortable!!! what a creep!!!

[quote author=cobain_rocks03 link=topic=1999.msg541505#msg541505 date=1190148282]
    what do so many Juggalos or what ever they call themselves kill themselves or someone else??? weird!!!
    by the way jessi is the scariest looking person i think i have ever seen!! i get chill down my spine looking at his pic!! it actually makes me uncomfortable!!! what a creep!!!
    [/quote]
    One punctuation mark at the end of each sentence should suffice.&nbsp;

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=1999.msg541523#msg541523 date=1190149261]
    One punctuation mark at the end of each sentence should suffice.&nbsp;
    [/quote]

Are you sure???
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

[quote author=wedieyoung04 link=topic=1999.msg418518#msg418518 date=1182153273]
    ABSOLUTLEY no one should boohoo me in this post and no i was not definatley not advocating wht jesse did. but i lived this aweful nightmare. i was at the viewing.. i ran out and couldnt bare looking into putmans eyes...for heavens sake they had to do plastic surgery on his face to keep his head from falling apart. i ran out of tht funeral home so quick by just looking at putman. one of his best friends had to catch me b4 i fainted. it took me 3 times to go in there and look at the whole family. and the funeral wow so many people came to show theyre respect. three rooms were filled yup and they had to put the voices over the loud speaker for everyone to hear and they had it on a big screen in the other rooms.
    &nbsp; I remember when i first found out at school tht morning. i was one of the first to hear and i walked around in a daze while everyone was askin why the teachers were having a meeting. one kid said &quot;man, maybe we have a bomb threat&quot; i went over to him in a zombie mood and told him &quot;i wish to god, thts all it was&quot; and tht was when my school changed.
    &nbsp; so im sorrie if i get on here and veryone of this message board sickens me. you are tlaking abt murders tht happened that is still fresh in the minds of peoples lives tht went thru this ordeal. this whole site is disgusting. im sorrie i offend those tht agree with me and tht is still posting but i dont understand. how could u sit on here and tlak casually about death. thts sadistic and sad do u not have anyhitng better to do.
    &nbsp; when i say tht icp wasnt the cause im not advocating jesse's mistkes. im tryint not to give him an excuse its like saying marilyn manson was responsible for the columbine shooting. its giving the sick people an excuse for their disturbing behavior. and i swear to u all of putmans friends are juggalos/juggalettes. wed sit and chill and listen to them all the time. him and his friends are wht got me listening to tht music. id ont feel like theirs anyhitng wrong with it. jesse was a sick man who deserves to ponder and torture himself for the rest of his life in prison for wht he did to his so called best friend.
    &nbsp; and no everyone may not feel like their offending the victims but wht abt the victims families and friends of all the people yall are tlakin abt? how do u think tht makes them feel having these strangers talk casually abt probably the most aweful time of their lives. why would u make a site like this one? why would u post?

[/quote]

I'm bored, so I counted...

28 references to&nbsp; &quot;i&quot; or &quot;me&quot; in this post...&nbsp;

Whats worse, your more dramatic about YOU nearly fainting during the funeral?&nbsp;

Get over yourself and think of the victims.

[quote author=turtlenads link=topic=1999.msg541610#msg541610 date=1190159907]
    Are you sure???
    [/quote]
    I don't know?!?!?!?!?!?&nbsp; What do you really think?????

for your information, i graduated high school on friday january 8..
    [/quote]

Blah. Slow day at work so I actually read through all of this crud. But the first thing I noticed was this part-of-a-run-on-sentence and then her screen name. I wonder if she was supposed to graduate in '04, but after the 06-07 year the administration just gave up, gave her a piece of paper with &quot;Diploma&quot; on it and said &quot;here, just go!&quot;

[quote author=alliekat link=topic=11600.msg671097#msg671097 date=1198699674]<br /> I puke a lot when I&#039;m drunk, and I&#039;ve been drunk a lot.&nbsp; And had sex.&nbsp; You get my point.&nbsp; <br /><br />[/quote]

who gives a shit about grammar its a website to discuss death not a&nbsp; legal document!!!!!
    get over it and stop being so anal!!

[quote author=cobain_rocks03 link=topic=1999.msg543027#msg543027 date=1190282288]
    who gives a shit about grammar its a website to discuss death not a&nbsp; legal document!!!!!
    get over it and stop being so anal!!
    [/quote]
    Look, dude.&nbsp; Since it is a website, and you can't hear the tone of voice people would be using if they were talking, all of your exclamation points make it appear as though you are freaking out or yelling.&nbsp; Just chill.&nbsp;

And it's hard to read posts that have horribly incorrect grammar and punctuation (not talking about your posts).&nbsp; That's why we complain.&nbsp; That, and the people that use such horrible grammar and punctuation are usually trying to tell us how twisted we are for being members on this site.&nbsp; Try to understand.

cobain_rocks03&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

Not anymore.
    A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter.

What could have made him do this?&nbsp; what makes someone feel untouchable just by a firearm!?!...this man had to have been highly disturbed upstairs in that head of his!...That family my goodness the horror and terror they must have been feeling...and i most certainly would not wish this on my enemies...Justice we hope will not fail us as it has in the past...This family and know other one...should ever had to have been through this...People are losing it...losing it...and know one can see it before it becomes 2 late....thats just unacceptable...so many people and babies dying for nothing!

[quote author=wedieyoung04 link=topic=1999.msg418518#msg418518 date=1182153273]
    ABSOLUTLEY no one should boohoo me in this post and no i was not definatley not advocating wht jesse did. but i lived this aweful nightmare. i was at the viewing.. i ran out and couldnt bare looking into putmans eyes...for heavens sake they had to do plastic surgery on his face to keep his head from falling apart. i ran out of tht funeral home so quick by just looking at putman. one of his best friends had to catch me b4 i fainted. it took me 3 times to go in there and look at the whole family. and the funeral wow so many people came to show theyre respect. three rooms were filled yup and they had to put the voices over the loud speaker for everyone to hear and they had it on a big screen in the other rooms.
    &nbsp; I remember when i first found out at school tht morning. i was one of the first to hear and i walked around in a daze while everyone was askin why the teachers were having a meeting. one kid said &quot;man, maybe we have a bomb threat&quot; i went over to him in a zombie mood and told him &quot;i wish to god, thts all it was&quot; and tht was when my school changed.
    &nbsp; so im sorrie if i get on here and veryone of this message board sickens me. you are tlaking abt murders tht happened that is still fresh in the minds of peoples lives tht went thru this ordeal. this whole site is disgusting. im sorrie i offend those tht agree with me and tht is still posting but i dont understand. how could u sit on here and tlak casually about death. thts sadistic and sad do u not have anyhitng better to do.
    &nbsp; when i say tht icp wasnt the cause im not advocating jesse's mistkes. im tryint not to give him an excuse its like saying marilyn manson was responsible for the columbine shooting. its giving the sick people an excuse for their disturbing behavior. and i swear to u all of putmans friends are juggalos/juggalettes. wed sit and chill and listen to them all the time. him and his friends are wht got me listening to tht music. id ont feel like theirs anyhitng wrong with it. jesse was a sick man who deserves to ponder and torture himself for the rest of his life in prison for wht he did to his so called best friend.
    &nbsp; and no everyone may not feel like their offending the victims but wht abt the victims families and friends of all the people yall are tlakin abt? how do u think tht makes them feel having these strangers talk casually abt probably the most aweful time of their lives. why would u make a site like this one? why would u post?

[/quote]

I never think of death &quot;casually&quot;, but I do think about it, and it's human nature to wonder what makes a person a killer.&nbsp; And, like it or not, there do seem to be quite a few Juggalos popping up as murderers lately.

I'm sure you have discussed this with your friends. I'm sure people in your town have debated it. Does that make all of you insensitive to the family?&nbsp; Or just people trying to understand.

Is there a link to this original article anywhere?&nbsp; The one at the start of the post takes me nowhere!

[quote author=Ponch link=topic=1999.msg615024#msg615024 date=1195262669]
    Is there a link to this original article anywhere?&nbsp; The one at the start of the post takes me nowhere!
    [/quote]I'm not sure where the old articles are now.&nbsp; Something happened to them when MDS changed to the new system.&nbsp;

Here is a link to the news story http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=25&amp;sid=935352

http://www.myspace.com/105539250 Jessi's myspace

http://www.myspace.com/PUTMANswift&nbsp; Putman (one of the victims myspace) Jessi still has Putman as his top friend.&nbsp;

Stick him in an Australian jail, Gen Pop, hed be dead in a week
    Death takes me warm, now ill just say Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information