Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Murderer #37 Jessi Jephson; This PUNK killed 4 people!!!

Murderer #37 Jessi Jephson; This PUNK killed 4 people!!!

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=91f57a 0b-d006-49da-96f2-cb589beb2465

First of all, what type of shit is this??!!! This guy murdered an entire family, including a helpless 2 year old child!!! I looked at his MySpace page and he is/was a Juggalo.
    At the time the article was entered, Police did not have a motive or knew much about him. I dont' know anything about him except for this ONE thing- he was majorly fu%ked up!!!!!!! I believe that all of the victims were shot. Killing anyone when not in self defense is terrible, but how can you MURDER a 2 year old kid???? (Any kid or person for that matter). Well i certainly hope that if this thing called "Justice" is real- this sorry piece of shit gets his!!!!!!!!!!!! 

R.I.P. To the entire Family!!!!!!!!
    www.myspace.com/kissie_pie

Re: Murderer #37 Jessi Jephson; This PUNK killed 4 people!!!

at least he was a juggalo and not a poser, however i did take that test and was also declared a juggalo, even tho i'm a total poser. so who knows. i hope at his trial they look more deeply into this and verify if that test is accurate because there is a chance that he is actually just a poser. i dunno. tough call.

[quote author=dirt link=topic=1999.msg68938#msg68938 date=1160467600]
    at least he was a juggalo and not a poser, however i did take that test and was also declared a juggalo, even tho i'm a total poser. so who knows. i hope at his trial they look more deeply into this and verify if that test is accurate because there is a chance that he is actually just a poser. i dunno. tough call.
    [/quote]

Well i didn't even take that into consideration...
    Maybe i'll take the test and see what results i'll get!!!

[quote author=Kiss link=topic=1999.msg68939#msg68939 date=1160468743]
    [quote author=dirt link=topic=1999.msg68938#msg68938 date=1160467600]
    [/quote]

Well i didn't even take that into consideration...
    Maybe i'll take the test and see what results i'll get!!!
    [/quote]

Ha Ha!! The test says that I'm a Juggalo, however, I guessed thru out the entire quiz!! What a joke!!!

One of his victims was also a juggalo. And by the way, what is a juggalo?

Yes, I'm a poser, and I don't need some stupid test to tell me that.

Still, I took the test anyway.

Poser: You suck! if you think ur a juggalo then u may need to brush up on ur fax or maybe ur not even a juggalo at all, maybe ur jus tryin to fit in, jus let me be tha first to tell you to quit tryin to impress others. ur not a juggalo and prolly never will be.
    "That's the kind of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten."

[quote author=borednow link=topic=1999.msg68942#msg68942 date=1160469560]

Poser: You suck! if you think ur a juggalo then u may need to brush up on ur fax or maybe ur not even a juggalo at all, maybe ur jus tryin to fit in, jus let me be tha first to tell you to quit tryin to impress others. ur not a juggalo and prolly never will be.

[/quote]

Search "Juggalo" on the Web, you'll get a better understanding. If i can find a quick link, i'll post it for ya...

[quote author=Kiss link=topic=1999.msg68944#msg68944 date=1160470704]
    [quote author=borednow link=topic=1999.msg68942#msg68942 date=1160469560]

[/quote]

Search "Juggalo" on the Web, you'll get a better understanding. If i can find a quick link, i'll post it for ya...
    [/quote]

Here's the link :   
    http://www.whatisajuggalo.com/

Try this one also:
    http://www.insaneclownposse.com/detect.php

I also noticed on his Myspace profile that his #1 Friend was the guy he murdered!!!

Something about those top eight, huh????

[quote author=Kiss link=topic=1999.msg68946#msg68946 date=1160471688]
    I also noticed on his Myspace profile that his #1 Friend was the guy he murdered!!!

[/quote]

Yep, and read his general interests "chilling with my boy putman." Poor Putman was his number one friend and victim.

BTW, I looked for a link to Juggalos as well. Wikipedia to the rescue...again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

"...June 18 and June 20 2006, more attacks involving machetes and self-proclaimed Juggalos, some wearing the clown makeup..."

So these juggalos put on stupid makeup and then murder and vandalize? How pathetic. Did this Jephson have makeup on when he killed his best friend and the others? What a loser.
    "That's the kind of woolly-headed liberal thinking that leads to being eaten."

[quote author=borednow link=topic=1999.msg68947#msg68947 date=1160472598]
    [quote author=Kiss link=topic=1999.msg68946#msg68946 date=1160471688]

[/quote]

Yep, and read his general interests "chilling with my boy putman." Poor Putman was his number one friend and victim.

BTW, I looked for a link to Juggalos as well. Wikipedia to the rescue...again: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo

"...June 18 and June 20 2006, more attacks involving machetes and self-proclaimed Juggalos, some wearing the clown makeup..."

So these juggalos put on stupid makeup and then murder and vandalize? How pathetic. Did this Jephson have makeup on when he killed his best friend and the others? What a loser.
    [/quote]

Oh i def agree with you about the Juggalos!! I didn't even know that they EXIST until about two months ago!!! Of course after i "edumacated" myself on the topic at hand, i was like "Get the f%ck outta here, this can't be real!!!"

[glow=hotpink,2,300]Â* :| To me it seems like people think its cool to kill somebody. There is something seroiusly wrong with this generation.[/glow]
    -SoKissMeGoodbye(:

holy shit. this happened close to where we live.Â* he looks like an animal.Â* wonder if he was doing steroids?Â* omg i burst into tears when i saw her son's picture..what an angel. 

I came out as a poser. Guess I have no propensity to kill. This is in no way any kind of indictment but he looks a bit gay.

SOAD

[quote author=MAVEN link=topic=1999.msg68969#msg68969 date=1160483324]
    holy shit. this happened close to where we live.Â* he looks like an animal.Â* wonder if he was doing steroids?Â* omg i burst into tears when i saw her son's picture..what an angel.Â*
    [/quote]

steroids is likely.....I know how angry I used to get when I used to use them, it would of only taken someone to do/say the wrong thing and I would of had no hesitation to back my car over them......thankfully I seen the light and dont do them anymore
    but this lad has no acne....I only used to have to look at a vial of deca or sus and id break out in spots

Putman left these comments on Amanda's page EEEEEEK!:

6/26/2006 10:09 PM

UR ENEMY STABS U IN DA FRONT...... UR FRIEND STABS U IN DA BACK...... UR GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND STABS U IN DA HEART..... BUT ME, UR GOOD FRIEND CARRIES A KNIFE TO STAB THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS RIGHT BACK......

HoMiEs TiLL ThE FuCkIn EnD !!
    AnD AfTeR ThAt We StILL RiDe In H3AvEn! 
    PUTMAN

6/26/2006 1:44 PM

If you were killed tomorrow I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to come to your funeral because I'd be in jail for killing the person who did it.
    Send this to all the people you care about.

Once you read this letter you must send it to 14 people that you really care about including the person that sent it to you. If you recieve at least 7 back then u are loved 
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I didn't pour over the case. What was the motive?

was 2 seconds away from posting that!

Creepy

Hi all. I am new. *waves*  Been stalking for a month or so but I finally registered....

One thing I noticed is that her profile headline thing says "I love Jessi 4ever" or something like that but they don't have each other listed as friends.  I found it kind of odd.

juggalo's are lame.  just ask Yo Lemonade...
    Don&#39;t argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.<br /><br />[quote author=bowieluva link=action=profile;u=5553 date=1236809919]<br />ALEX IS WATCHING YOU THROUGH A HOLE IN HIS FACE [/quote]

[quote author=decorusnex link=topic=1999.msg68999#msg68999 date=1160489057]
    Hi all. I am new. *waves*Â* Been stalking for a month or so but I finally registered....

One thing I noticed is that her profile headline thing says &quot;I love Jessi 4ever&quot; or something like that but they don't have each other listed as friends.Â* I found it kind of odd.
    [/quote]

Has someone been signed in since after the day they died?&nbsp; Sometimes someone will delete their murderer.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Nope doesn't look like it on her site.&nbsp; Maybe they got into a fight which set him off.&nbsp; *shrug*

Ok on one of Amanda's friend's pages he wrote a blog about the deaths.&nbsp; A teacher responded with &quot;It will be truly hard to forget this horrific and hanus crime.&quot;

Hanus??!?!?

[quote author=Special Ed link=topic=1999.msg69011#msg69011 date=1160489673]
    Ok on one of Amanda's friend's pages he wrote a blog about the deaths.Â* A teacher responded with &quot;It will be truly hard to forget this horrific and hanus crime.&quot;

Hanus??!?!?
    [/quote]

hahaha aww geez.
    he/she meant well though.

My First Post... after about 8 months of lurking.

The comment that Putnam's girlfriend left on Jessi's page certainly seems to sum it up.&nbsp; Beyond the terrible grammar, it is pretty heartbreaking.

[quote author=MizAudrey link=topic=1999.msg69026#msg69026 date=1160490750]
    My First Post... after about 8 months of lurking.

The comment that Putnam's girlfriend left on Jessi's page certainly seems to sum it up.Â* Beyond the terrible grammar, it is pretty heartbreaking.
    [/quote]

What does it say? (Welcome, btw.)

Thread Information