Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

[quote author=Natasha_XO link=topic=12877.msg1397467#msg1397467 date=1253986813]
    This.
    Everyone had to get all inspector gadget up in here. LAME. 
    [/img]
    [/quote]

Right? that's why we have the members only section.

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=12877.msg1397466#msg1397466 date=1253986611]
    WHAT? That's awesome.
    [/quote]

Yup.
    We've seen him in concert twice.
    I just wish I was alive when The Smiths were still together.
    Scumbag, stop stalking me through the interwebs.

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help

[quote author=Okkervils link=topic=12877.msg1397476#msg1397476 date=1253987663]

Yup.
    We've seen him in concert twice.
    I just wish I was alive when The Smiths were still together.

[/quote]
    Sweet! I have seen him 5 times, and I got to hold his hand for a few seconds at the last show. Highlight of my entire life. 

[quote author=sue_vicious link=topic=12877.msg1397479#msg1397479 date=1253987997]
    Sweet! I have seen him 5 times, and I got to hold his hand for a few seconds at the last show. Highlight of my entire life. 
    [/quote]

Lucky duck.
    Scumbag, stop stalking me through the interwebs.

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=12877.msg1397470#msg1397470 date=1253987005]
    Right? that's why we have the members only section.

[/quote]

Okay Okay I get it.

I am a horrible person.  I will never open my mouth again.  I don't know how I sleep at night either... but I can tell you that it's after crying and crying about how disgusting I am for chasing Munck away. 

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=12877.msg1397434#msg1397434 date=1253983659]
    Even if/though it wasn't the real Shawn, you guys handled it wrong. You guys didn't even give us the opportunity to fuck with him in a proper way. All the discovery shit should have gone in the members only thread. We could have had epic lulz, but you guys deprived us of that. I don't even know how you sleep at night.
    [/quote]

:lol:  Well if you had all let me in on the master plan I would have shut my pie hole. As it was I was kinda like, WTF?  It was getting way too stepford-y for my taste. lol
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn.

[quote author=gutsywoman link=topic=12877.msg1397532#msg1397532 date=1253993611]
    :lol:  Well if you had all let me in on the master plan I would have shut my pie hole. As it was I was kinda like, WTF?  It was getting way too stepford-y for my taste. lol
    [/quote]

Gawd, same here.

I was a little concerned for my MDS pals.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=12877.msg1397531#msg1397531 date=1253993583]
    Okay Okay I get it.

I am a horrible person.  I will never open my mouth again.  I don't know how I sleep at night either... but I can tell you that it's after crying and crying about how disgusting I am for chasing Munck away. 
    [/quote]

You are way too uptight.

[quote author=winters_footsteps link=topic=12877.msg1397531#msg1397531 date=1253993583]
    Okay Okay I get it.

[/quote]
    :lol:
    You have absolutely no sense of humor, do you? 
    Loosen up, you'll have way more fun Captain Serious.

so this guy was a lunchtime murderer of his nonexistant brother...

Hmmmmmm...  he nuked his MySpace.    :|

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Damn, it died before it really even got started

r.i.p thread  

Real or not, i doubt this guy is coming back. i vote fake but i wanted him to think we thought he was real for a little bit, for old times sake :lol:

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=12877.msg1397560#msg1397560 date=1253996774]

r.i.p thread  

Real or not, i doubt this guy is coming back. i vote fake but i wanted him to think we thought he was real for a little bit, for old times sake :lol:
    [/quote]

I wish people could have held back until after the weekend.  Now I'll be bored  :lol:
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaiscaustic View Post
    I mean I spent most V days drunk, but that's because I'm a lush, not bc I was bitter haha

[quote author=Lozz*in*Wonderland link=topic=12877.msg1397560#msg1397560 date=1253996774]

r.i.p thread  

[/quote]

I was trying to be all sweetness and sunshine to reel him in....  In the end, all I did was freak Gutsy out that I was a Stepford wife.  :lol:

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=12877.msg1397565#msg1397565 date=1253997201]
    I wish people could have held back until after the weekend.  Now I'll be bored  :lol:
    [/quote]

Me too! 
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

[quote author=nestlequikie link=topic=12877.msg1397576#msg1397576 date=1253998555]
    I was trying to be all sweetness and sunshine to reel him in....   In the end, all I did was freak Gutsy out that I was a Stepford wife.  :lol:

Me too!  
    [/quote]

I feel like we wasted all his trolly effort and spirit...

This is me ...

:-( ->  -> 

Killers of Joy!  :|
    Bwahahahaha !!!

[quote author=TinkerBelly link=topic=12877.msg1397565#msg1397565 date=1253997201]
    [/quote]

Sorry  :-(  but i was bored all week.  I personally would like to believe it was him but everyone knows how the fucking internet is, especially for the fantasy geeks like Munck and his kind.  Its another outlet for them to live out their fruity ass fantasies and make up whatever they want and be whoever they want to be.  Shawn if you read this.....May god bless you with holy water and fresh fruit.  May he kiss you on your forehead before bed and may he wake you up to birds chirping in the morning you fucking toolbox. 

[quote author=Hotsauce McGilacuty link=topic=12877.msg1397539#msg1397539 date=1253994351]
    You are way too uptight.
    [/quote]

I was joking  :lol:

Being overly dramatic.

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=12877.msg1397331#msg1397331 date=1253966058]
    But he did answer questions.  people said post a pic, he did.  People asked him what it was like in prison, he addressed it.  People asked about that time frame and he spoke on it.    I don't know if it was him or not, it very well may not have been him.  But it also could have been.

But if it was him, and he was answering everything, and people kept demanding more I would have stomped my foot too.  It's the whole giving an inch, taking a mile thing.  Maybe he thought he was answering everything he needed to, and then just left it.
    Did anyone look at his myspace to see if his avatar is on there?  Because, we've pretty much all said that's the same shirt, and it looks like him.  If it's a pic he pulled from the myspace then yeah I'd say can you give us something else.  But if it's not on there, it should be good enough.
    [/quote]
    Pretty much my thoughts on the whole thing. We all take each other at face value. Nobody thinks Aces is a fake, maybe she is? Maybe she's a man, a burly man who lives in poker lounges and smokes cigars all day, occasionally sleuthing online?  :lol: Why focus SO hard on him posting a pic NOW? He'd maybe gotten around to it, he even sat and answered chauncy's asinine question about whether or not the kid pissed or crapped when he died. he said he'd get around to going to his brother's grave and taking a picture, did nobody see that? Sometimes, like Tink already said, ya just gotta sit back and watch and wait.

You really care that much about being jerked around on the internet, then time to switch threads, to where everyone is real. Or you think they are. Are we? Hmmm.

After spending over an hour reading the 29 pages of this thread, I just wanted to stop in to say....

RIP Peter

[quote author=Clockworx link=topic=12877.msg1397608#msg1397608 date=1254003172]
    Sorry  :-(  but i was bored all week.  I personally would like to believe it was him but everyone knows how the fucking internet is, especially for the fantasy geeks like Munck and his kind.  Its another outlet for them to live out their fruity ass fantasies and make up whatever they want and be whoever they want to be.  Shawn if you read this.....May god bless you with holy water and fresh fruit.  May he kiss you on your forehead before bed and may he wake you up to birds chirping in the morning you fucking toolbox. 
    [/quote]

:lol:  I think i love you.

This:

[quote author=Ash_Lee link=topic=12877.msg1397331#msg1397331 date=1253966058]
    But he did answer questions.  people said post a pic, he did.  People asked him what it was like in prison, he addressed it.  People asked about that time frame and he spoke on it.    I don't know if it was him or not, it very well may not have been him.  But it also could have been.

But if it was him, and he was answering everything, and people kept demanding more I would have stomped my foot too.  It's the whole giving an inch, taking a mile thing.  Maybe he thought he was answering everything he needed to, and then just left it.
    Did anyone look at his myspace to see if his avatar is on there?  Because, we've pretty much all said that's the same shirt, and it looks like him.  If it's a pic he pulled from the myspace then yeah I'd say can you give us something else.  But if it's not on there, it should be good enough.
    [/quote]

And this:

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=12877.msg1397776#msg1397776 date=1254025981]
    Pretty much my thoughts on the whole thing. We all take each other at face value. Nobody thinks Aces is a fake, maybe she is? Maybe she's a man, a burly man who lives in poker lounges and smokes cigars all day, occasionally sleuthing online?  :lol: Why focus SO hard on him posting a pic NOW? He'd maybe gotten around to it, he even sat and answered chauncy's asinine question about whether or not the kid pissed or crapped when he died. he said he'd get around to going to his brother's grave and taking a picture, did nobody see that? Sometimes, like Tink already said, ya just gotta sit back and watch and wait.

You really care that much about being jerked around on the internet, then time to switch threads, to where everyone is real. Or you think they are. Are we? Hmmm.[/quote]

Seriously. 

I don't know if he was the "real" Shawn, or not.  Don't really care much, either.  But, it could have been entertaining either way, if not for the foiled hatters being so determined to demonstrate their cleverness by "proving" him not to be who he claimed to be, resulting in premature end-game and robbing the rest of us of potential LULZ or at least some interesting conversation and exchange...Just sayin'. 

And more on point, I wouldn't have responded to the barrage of questions and accusations and insults either.  And in light of some of the BS being flung his way, I was rather amazed that he held it together as long as he did.  I mean, asking him about whether his brother defecated and urinated in his bed?  And he answered it.  I wouldn't have.

Anyone getting their panties in a knot over whether or not he was real - or anyone on the Internet for that matter - is taking this all way too seriously.  This is the Internet for god's sake where everything is an illusion and almost nobody tells the truth about themselves...well..except me  .  It is, after all, the land of gigrundous peni and larger than life ta-tas - sometimes all on the same human being.  It is a place where all bodies are firm and youthful, and everyone's age falls somewhere between barely-legal and party young, and everyone has a fab job with a bank account that would rival Warren Buffett's.  And yes, it is also the land of Internet cancers and Internet babies and fortunes to be had from Internet lawyers and bankers in Nigeria.  And for those who keep all of this in mind, and ride the ride with a certain amount of healthy skepticism, it is also a source of great amusement and lulz when the lies come to light - Though I find it even funnier when it turns out that the Nigerian is indeed a rich banker with a fat check, a big penis, and three gigrundus ta-tas...But that's just me.  My humor is twisted like that.

[quote author=Slightly Twisted link=topic=12877.msg1398375#msg1398375 date=1254111272]
    This:

And this:

Seriously.  

Anyone getting their panties in a knot over whether or not [s]he was real -[/s] an e-troll pretending to be a murderer continues to post on this site or anyone on the Internet for that matter - is taking this all way too seriously.  This is the Internet for god's sake where everything is an illusion and almost nobody tells the truth about themselves...well..except me  .  It is, after all, the land of gigrundous peni and larger than life ta-tas - sometimes all on the same human being.  It is a place where all bodies are firm and youthful, and everyone's age falls somewhere between barely-legal and party young, and everyone has a fab job with a bank account that would rival Warren Buffett's.  And yes, it is also the land of Internet cancers and Internet babies and fortunes to be had from Internet lawyers and bankers in Nigeria.  And for those who keep all of this in mind, and ride the ride with a certain amount of healthy skepticism, it is also a source of great amusement and lulz when the lies come to light - Though I find it even funnier when it turns out that the Nigerian is indeed a rich banker with a fat check, a big penis, and three gigrundus ta-tas...But that's just me.  My humor is twisted like that.
    [/quote]
    I write the Miss Poker column for Ante-Up Magazine. The only thing greater than poker? Chickens. True story.

[quote author=Hellbettie link=topic=12877.msg1397776#msg1397776 date=1254025981]
    Pretty much my thoughts on the whole thing. We all take each other at face value. Nobody thinks Aces is a fake, maybe she is? Maybe she's a man, a burly man who lives in poker lounges and smokes cigars all day, occasionally sleuthing online?  :lol: Why focus SO hard on him posting a pic NOW? He'd maybe gotten around to it, he even sat and answered chauncy's asinine question about whether or not the kid pissed or crapped when he died. he said he'd get around to going to his brother's grave and taking a picture, did nobody see that? Sometimes, like Tink already said, ya just gotta sit back and watch and wait.

You really care that much about being jerked around on the internet, then time to switch threads, to where everyone is real. Or you think they are. Are we? Hmmm.
    [/quote]

Thank you for opening a perfect opportunity to prove my point. :)

*Note: This picture was taken at work, in the bathroom of my Poker Room, so forgive the poor quality. And my craptastic uniform.  But it was as soon as I saw the post.  
    I write the Miss Poker column for Ante-Up Magazine. The only thing greater than poker? Chickens. True story.

Thread Information