Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2008/02/26/Shawn_Munck_(22)_allegedly_killed_his_12_year_old_ brother_and_asked_for_help_on_Myspace
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid =291702035
    Actually he seems to have had 5 myspaces. All are listed when searching for Shawn Munck, all listed as 22, Aquarius, and 2 have goodbye love on them as friends.

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help on Myspace

What a freakin weirdo.
    "Since change is constant, you wonder if people crave death because it's the only way they can get anything really finished." -Chuck Palahniuk

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    I love everyone except Amy.
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowCake1 View Post
    Amy's taste > Tara's

Why did CPS show up?
    Where are their parents? Or why did his aunt show up?
    Or where were the adults in the first place for all that time? Weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

I'm trying to think of the last time my brother put me a sleeper hold from which I passed out from and obtained internal injuries. 

Nope.  Can't recall one time that happened to me.

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080220/NEWS01/802200340/1006

Early February 2008: Carolyn Munck, the grandmother, is hospitalized for open-heart surgery.

Feb. 12, 2008: Maine-Endwell school officials contact the Broome County Department of Social Services to express concern about Peter Munck's well-being, knowing his caregiver is in the hospital. After two unsuccessful attempts to reach the proper DSS official, the school's social worker talks to a DSS employee who says there is no incident and the case cannot be sent to the abuse hot line, according to M-E Superintendent Joseph Stoner. No child protective service workers go to the house.

Sometime after school that Tuesday, sheriff's deputies believe Shawn Munck put his foot on Peter's midsection with enough force to cause internal injuries. Joe Menard, a friend of Shawn's, said he was in the house at the time of the incident, but in a different room. He said he heard the commotion, which he called "horseplay." Peter Munck dies in his bed that night. His death is not reported.

Feb. 13: Snow day; schools are closed.

Feb. 15: After Peter fails to show up at school on Thursday and Friday, M-E officials bypass the Broome County DSS and call the state abuse hot line, prompting a visit from a Broome County Child Protective Service social worker that afternoon.

* 4 to 5 p.m.: A CPS social worker arrives at the Munck home at 228 Hastings Ave. and is let into the house by Shawn Munck. The CPS worker does not notice that Peter is dead. CPS contacts the children's aunt, Carol Mitrus, who arrives at the house at approximately 7 p.m. She discovers Peter in his bed.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080220/NEWS01/802200346/1006

Carol Wilber wants everyone to know she's not in prison.

All she wants now is to bury her 12-year-old son, Peter, then stand by the side of her oldest boy, Shawn, when he goes on trial in the death of his brother.

"Even though he did something stupid, I want to be there for him," she said.

The family seems to be a real something.......

Re: Shawn Munck (22) allegedly killed his 12 year old brother and asked for help

wow that article explains a lot about the kids parents...
    i have mixed feelings...
    im glad they knew that they were bad parents and gave them up to the children's grandmother...
    but damn they are a messed up family.
    she hadnt even seen her kids in 8 years and found out about all this on the news.
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Damn, this could have been me. When my little brother was only 6 I stole huge quantities of liquor from my parents and forced him to drink it all just to see what would happen. He nearly died, lay passed out in his own vomit, reeking like a Bowery bum. Poor little thing. Poor little Peter.
    No mask like open truth to cover lies, as to go naked is the best disguise.

I was wondering when this would show up. I actually went to Maine-Endwell Highschool. I was told he was holding him down with his foot and stepped on him too hard, which caused the internal bleeding. The whole situation is sad, really..with his dad in jail and his mother having her own separate life. As far as I know mostly everyone really thinks they were just fooling around. Older brothers can be a little too rough though at times...

RIP Little Guy
    I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.
    ― Sylvia Plath

I'm not wearing any pants

[quote author=Bellejarre link=topic=12877.msg745058#msg745058 date=1204061284]
    Damn, this could have been me. When my little brother was only 6 I stole huge quantities of liquor from my parents and forced him to drink it all just to see what would happen. He nearly died, lay passed out in his own vomit, reeking like a Bowery bum. Poor little thing. Poor little Peter.
    [/quote]

Please tell me you're not serious?

[quote author=Bellejarre link=topic=12877.msg745058#msg745058 date=1204061284]Damn, this could have been me. When my little brother was only 6 I stole huge quantities of liquor from my parents and forced him to drink it all just to see what would happen. He nearly died, lay passed out in his own vomit, reeking like a Bowery bum. Poor little thing. Poor little Peter.[/quote]

To put it lightly, that is incredibly fucked up.

[/quote]

wait are u serious?  How old were u?

[/quote]

How old were you, tho?

[/quote]

remind me to never have belle babysit my kids.......future kids

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=12877.msg745331#msg745331 date=1204082770]
    How old were you, tho?
    [/quote]

I got negative karma for my confession. I did atone for my sins, trust me. I was about 10 at the time and devising new means of torturing the sweet little mite (who I'm good friends with now) was my favourite pastime....usually getting him to ingest dangerous stuff since I'm too much of a lady to indulge in physical violence. Anyway, my own experience made me sort of understand that this wasn't really murder. Just fucked-upness that got out of hand.
    No mask like open truth to cover lies, as to go naked is the best disguise.

So many questions need to be answered such as :

Why didn't the girlfriend contact police?
    Why didn't CPS notice the victim lying dead in bed?
    Did the grandmother contact her grandson while she was in the hospital?

I think we should all applaud the school for contacting DSS/CPS. They did the right thing.

I also wanna know what kind of moron confesses and asks for help on how to cover up his crime on the internet?

To be honest, I think the girlfriend is just as responsible to the victim's death as Shawn is b/c she didn't go to the police with information.

I'll agree with Karalicious, Shawn is a weirdo.

mmk. This is for those whom have felt it necessary to send me hate mail. I AM NOT TK'S GIRLFRIEND! If you would please leave me alone that would be great. I am married, and honestly, I didn't know the guy that well. Please LEAVE ME ALONE!

Thanks

[quote author=Bellejarre link=topic=12877.msg745382#msg745382 date=1204088036]
    I got negative karma for my confession. I did atone for my sins, trust me. I was about 10 at the time and devising new means of torturing the sweet little mite (who I'm good friends with now) was my favourite pastime....usually getting him to ingest dangerous stuff since I'm too much of a lady to indulge in physical violence. Anyway, my own experience made me sort of understand that this wasn't really murder. Just fucked-upness that got out of hand.
    [/quote]
    Yeah I think the difference between 10 and six is a lot less than the difference between a 22 year old and a 12 year old, and I wouldn't expect a ten year old to hav the comprehension that a 22 year old should.  Sad, something is really wrong in this family.

mydeathspace

[quote author=[Zombie] link=topic=12877.msg745527#msg745527 date=1204107274]
    mmk. This is for those whom have felt it necessary to send me hate mail. I AM NOT TK'S GIRLFRIEND! If you would please leave me alone that would be great. I am married, and honestly, I didn't know the guy that well. Please LEAVE ME ALONE!

Thanks

[/quote]

Do not come on here making accusations about people from MDS sending you hate mail.

[quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=12877.msg745553#msg745553 date=1204110700]
    Do not come on here making accusations about people from MDS sending you hate mail.
    [/quote]

If you'd like to see all the nice mail sent to me on myspace ask, because I know when I am and am not making accusations. I didn't just throw out some names or anything like that did I? No. I just want people to stop messaging me, that's all.

[quote author=[Zombie] link=topic=12877.msg745880#msg745880 date=1204146108]
    If you'd like to see all the nice mail sent to me on myspace ask, because I know when I am and am not making accusations. I didn't just throw out some names or anything like that did I? No. I just want people to stop messaging me, that's all.
    [/quote]
    here's an idea:
    click the little red X in the top right of your screen and don't come back.  Block whoever is "annoying" you on myspace or just get over it.

[quote author=[Zombie] link=topic=12877.msg745880#msg745880 date=1204146108]
    [/quote]Why would people from MDS be messaging you?

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=12877.msg745885#msg745885 date=1204146312]
    Why would people from MDS be messaging you?
    [/quote]
    Um you guys...not to be an asshole but to be an asshole.
    Don't you think lurkers could very well be doing that?
    And it hasn't been unheard of for noobs to make that mistake.

[quote author=bowieluva link=topic=12877.msg745886#msg745886 date=1204146554]
    Um you guys...not to be an asshole but to be an asshole.
    Don't you think lurkers could very well be doing that?
    And it hasn't been unheard of for noobs to make that mistake.
    [/quote]I am trying to find out who Zombie is and why anyone would be sending them messages.
    HMM

[quote author=Just Me link=topic=12877.msg745887#msg745887 date=1204146934]
    I am trying to find out who Zombie is and why anyone would be sending them messages.
    HMM
    [/quote]

I think shes the girl that everyone thought was his internet girlfriend...
    the one that he talked to about killing his brother.
    shes the one with the out of state myspace profile
    thats just what Im assuming.

Thread Information